*¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤* - Page 79 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:07 PM   #1171
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *¤¤§< FANFIC~FC >§¤¤*

ooc: oh, no need to worry then IMC.

Sasuke lifted his head a bit off the floor, he groaned as he sat up. "What the hell?" he asked, irritated at the sudden disturbance. Then, he noticed a blanket in his lap, he stared at it blankly for a moment. "Huh? Where'd this come from? ...Weird." he picked it up and tossed it on his bed as he yawned and slipped on his sandals. "YEAH, YEAH I'M COMING!" Sasuke yelled out as he lethargically headed out of his room.

When he opened the door, he saw Sorayai lying on the floor in front of the exit door. Sorayai? What the hell? Am I even awake? "Hey Sorayai?" Sasuke asked as he went over and knelt down beside her. "Soooraayaaiiii! Wake up!" he poked her side and she groaned in her sleep. "...Just five more minutes, mom..." she whispered, still asleep.

The ninja at the door was persistent, and Sasuke grew more annoyed everytime the man knocked... "WILL YOU STOP KNOCKING ALREADY?!?!?" he yelled as he shuffled to the door and opened it. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked, rubbing his eyes. In the background, Sorayai let out a big yawn and sat up on the floor. "Man..." she said. Then she looked around at the surroundings. Whoa I'm still at Sasuke's house? ... Oh yeah that's right, I tripped and then I...blacked out I guess. Oh well.

She noticed the front door was open, and Sasuke was there. "Who's the visitor, Sasuke?" she asked. "Oh yeah, sorry for still being here, haha. I tripped and hit my head...bleh. I'm so clumsy..."

ooc: lol i think everyone's parents got murdered haha.

okay so...cool we have like all the eye kekkei genkai now heh. sharingan and byakugan ftw

wouldnt she have white eyes if she's from the Hyuga clan though?

Sasuke kicks ass.

Last edited by Sorayai Uchiha; 11-09-2007 at 05:10 PM.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #1172
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: fyi Tenkaichy, it's called Gentle Fist. There are specific techniques that you can look up on answers.com

so what did you think I had to worry about?

ic: "HEY!!! GET TO THE HOKAGE'S OFFICE BEFORE HE GETS REALLY ANGRY! You know what happened last time!" He said. "And get cleaned cleaned up! You're a mess!!!" He then disappeared in a poof of smoke.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-09-2007 at 09:09 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:12 PM   #1173
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooc: IMC i opened the door already dude lol

oh yea hardcore RPers, well first of all are real sticklers about grammar/punctuation/spelling.. and they like paragraphs and paragraphs in posts lol. a lot of them are really mean and stuck up too o_o but yeaaa..

Sasuke kicks ass.

Last edited by Sorayai Uchiha; 11-09-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:13 PM   #1174
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Well I cant post....
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #1175
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: gaara will u control the waterfall council member dude?

GOING OUT TO DINNER

CYAAAA LATERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke kicks ass.

Last edited by Sorayai Uchiha; 11-09-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:20 PM   #1176
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
ooc: gaara will u control the waterfall council member dude?
ooc: sure.... if you respond to my post, and control your soul world, lol.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #1177
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
ooc: oh, no need to worry then IMC.

Sasuke lifted his head a bit off the floor, he groaned as he sat up. "What the hell?" he asked, irritated at the sudden disturbance. Then, he noticed a blanket in his lap, he stared at it blankly for a moment. "Huh? Where'd this come from? ...Weird." he picked it up and tossed it on his bed as he yawned and slipped on his sandals. "YEAH, YEAH I'M COMING!" Sasuke yelled out as he lethargically headed out of his room.

When he opened the door, he saw Sorayai lying on the floor in front of the exit door. Sorayai? What the hell? Am I even awake? "Hey Sorayai?" Sasuke asked as he went over and knelt down beside her. "Soooraayaaiiii! Wake up!" he poked her side and she groaned in her sleep. "...Just five more minutes, mom..." she whispered, still asleep.

The ninja at the door was persistent, and Sasuke grew more annoyed everytime the man knocked... "WILL YOU STOP KNOCKING ALREADY?!?!?" he yelled as he shuffled to the door and opened it. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked, rubbing his eyes. In the background, Sorayai let out a big yawn and sat up on the floor. "Man..." she said. Then she looked around at the surroundings. Whoa I'm still at Sasuke's house? ... Oh yeah that's right, I tripped and then I...blacked out I guess. Oh well.

She noticed the front door was open, and Sasuke was there. "Who's the visitor, Sasuke?" she asked. "Oh yeah, sorry for still being here, haha. I tripped and hit my head...bleh. I'm so clumsy..."

ooc: lol i think everyone's parents got murdered haha.

okay so...cool we have like all the eye kekkei genkai now heh. sharingan and byakugan ftw

wouldnt she have white eyes if she's from the Hyuga clan though?
ooc: Hmm.. yeah I guess I made that mistake ha ha..... well I'll correct it right away

thx, INC....

Ok there is something Kenshi needs to do before continuing the story and that's having revenge on the assasin of his parents...

ic: On the next day..

"Ugh, I overslept.." kenshi left his home and made his way to the ramen shop...
Okay I can Eat something before I start trainning again...he thought

He started eating and after a while, a youg girl came near him.... "mind if I join you?"
"Who are you?" Kenshi asked
"My name is Hyuga, Kaoru..." the mysterious girl said
"Hmm... so a hyuga huh?" said kenshi
"Yep", she said and she smiled... "so what's your name?"
"My name is Kimani, Kenshi and..sure, you can join me..." kenshi said
"Thanks", she said...
"So where are you from? I haven't see you around..." kenshi said
"Actually I just came back from a mission... I became a chuunin a few days ago..." kaoru said
"hmm.. I see", kenshi said

After a while they finish eating

"Ok nice to meet ya"... Kenshi said
"Nice to meet you too"...Kaoru said

"Ok I' ve gotta go trainning, See ya around..." kenshi said
"Ok, see ya around..." she said

then both part ways....
And Kenshi started his trainning again..

ooc: Hey i need a name for my new jutsu... any ideas?

Last edited by tenkaichymaster; 11-09-2007 at 10:17 PM.
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:42 PM   #1178
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

ooc: WTF!?!? use quotes!!!
like this!

Inato looked to his left. "Hi" he said.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #1179
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

ooc: sorry...
I already corrected it...
Old 11-09-2007, 09:06 PM   #1180
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: @gaara: give me a bit to think about it

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #1181
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: edited and fyi, Tenkaichy, put thoughts in italics, not quotes.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:18 PM   #1182
tenkaichymaster

ooc: Done!!! oh man I have corrected that post like 5 times already

Hey any ideas for the name of the jutsu?
Old 11-09-2007, 10:25 PM   #1183
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: no...what exactly does it do???

Old 11-09-2007, 10:26 PM   #1184
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ooc: go look up some random words from some language you dont know and combine them all together... lol.

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:30 PM   #1185
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: lol. but it's SUPPOSED to mean something

Sorayai, are you going to post ic?