Akatsuki Leader ~ Shrike Style - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who's AL is better?
Kishimoto's, you n00bz, he writes this manga 32 66.67%
Shrike's is better. 16 33.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2007, 02:44 PM   #16
ronpal101
Genin

ronpal101 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok guys, for me, they both have good storylines.. it's just that Naruto belongs to Kishi,
anyway, i suggest, why not we will make our own Naruto ending? or, is there any thread about this? something like, everyone can give their own opinion, then we'll gather all the good ones at the end... Just for fun! i think it would be exciting..
coz i'm thinking of an ending something like this:

1) after Jiraiya vs Pain's fight, Jiraiya will die but Jiraiya will be able to do something (something like the Third did to Oro) than can make Pain so desperate in capturing the Bijuu and also in destroying the world.

2) Pain declared all out war.. He wil gather his army with all his summons. together with zetsu, konan, or any Akatsuki alive along his side. (but let his army goes first) attacks some other villages first to get the remaining bijuus.. until the final battle will be in KONOHA! to get the Kyubi.. something like the Lord of the Ring..

3) the time that the scene reaches Konoha, Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato and the TOAD are out for the final training with the Toad. this time Naruto knows his parents and the clans where he belong.. and during their training.. no cameras allowed so we won't be able to know about it as a cliffhanger...

4) on the other hand, Sazuke is out as well, he is now facing Itachi, while Sazuke is winning, Itachi's face changed. he is now happy and contented and ready to tell Sazuke the truth.. knowing that there is someone, an Uchiha that is stronger than him that can probably, DEFEAT MADARA.. then Itachi blows the secret why he killed the clan (m still thinking bout it). Sazuke refused to believe and continue to attack Itachi, Itachi is no longer defending himself...Itachi on the ground...half dead, but still smiling.. then when Sazuke is about to kill Itachi, .... here comes MADARA! applausing on Sazuke and tells everything. then order Sazuke to kill his older brother and join him on his plan (still thinking what is it),. this will be Sazuke's turning point... he'll realize that his ambitions, beliefs are wrong! and on his knees, tears on the ground, with flashbacks on his mind.. then Madara said, "why hesitate"? you're still like you brother, weak Uchiha.. well then, if u can't kill him, then I will"..
Madara lift his right hand, with a certain jutsu, and about to kill Itachi, (with slow motion and sad music on the bacground).... then suddenly..... Sazuke stops his hand.. MADARA VS GOOD SAZUKE....

3) Sazuke still can't defeat Madara, then Itachi do some technique that will let Sazuke escape and face Madara alone.. Sazuke refuses to left his brother alone but can't do anything. He screamed at the top of his voice but Itachi and everything else fade away from his sight, Sazuke is now wounded.. then when he woke-up, he's already in Konoha.. (this happens in the middle of the war.. the battleground is in the mountains, valleys, seashores and plains surrounding KONOHA) he's in an intensive care with the Anbus, Tsunade and Sakura.
Sakura heals him with tears.. then Sazuke regains his strength and told the story in front of Tsunade... then all the Shinobis, Anbu in that place pause, in silence, they remember and pray for the Uchiha clan... then Sazuke is now a shinobi in Konoha...

4) Ok back to the Final Battle.. in the first wave, Konoha is now hopeless, tens or hundreds of shinobis are defeated, then suddenly somebody appears... GAARA and the Sand shinobis.... not only them, unbelievable coz this will be the first in the Shinobi history... the other villages including the major countries are also here to help KONOHA.. ( i won't talk much why).. this is the second wave of the war...

5) the battle lasts long... Pain's army goes weaker and weaker.. then Pain do something that is totally horrible.. This will be the third wave, were he is going to start pawning everyone... till nobody can stop him..

6.) A SIDE ISSUE: during the FINAL battle, there will be mini battles that will take place.. this is where characters like: Shino, Hinata, Kiba, Shika, Chouji, Ino, Neiji, Tenten, Lee, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro... WILL BE GIVEN A BREAK..
each battle will took 3-5 chapters, lol.. they will face numerous shinobis at first pawning all of them, then face a powerful shinobi or akatsuki at the end.. i mean this is the only way they can be given a break, just like the Sazuke retrieval arc in the pre skip...

7.) ok, back to the third wave.. nobody can stop Pain now, somebody that is important has to die at this wave... Sazuke is now back on the scene together with Gaara facing Pain.. hopeless...
also the roockie 9 at the same time are hopeless as well.. their opponent is about to kill them.. in one move at the same time...
then suddenly a scream from a hundred people with identical voice is heared by everyone.... "Futun-Rasen-shuri-Uzumaki-Haduken-came-hame-wave-regan"!
-the 4th wave....

8) Naruto is everywhere saving his friends and allies and stoping one of Pain's powerful jutsu/or summon..then a speech from Naruto (and all of his bunshins), something like, I will protect everyone.. then tell all his allies that to work together, is the key to victory.. at this moment, some interior conflicts in konoha will be resolved.. (like hanzo the anbu?) then Naruto's speech will inspire everyone not to give up and to fight as one.. to protect everyone... then we will witness the bunshins do different HIGH LEVEL JUTSUS.. I mean all KAGE level that can make everyone recognize Naruto's strentgh.

9) Pain wont hesitate now, he will fight full force to achieve his goal... goes to another stage, another jutsu/summon, disperses all the bunshins and do something that will let everyone busy, maybe use all his bodies to separate Sazuke, Gaara, Itachi away from Naruto..
Naruto will fight the real Pain...

10) Pain vs Naruto will be a fair fight. with talks of course. then (I'm almost run out of ideas.. somebody add)...then everyone on konohas side is winning.. untll Pain do his final stage.. the 5th wave..

11) at this point naruto will be defeated.. then everybody tries to save Naruto but fails.. somebody will die and some will be near dead in saving naruto, including, sazuke, gaara, sakura, kakashi.. everything is now hopeless.. nobody can stop him.. naruto saw it, with tears.. then...... the final wave..

12) Kakashi and Yamato will realise that at this point, it is the first time that Naruto completely completes 'THE JUTSU'..
then fights Pain more intense than before...
then both of them do the final blow........
a jutsu vs jutsu... something like Naruto's rasengan vs Sazuke's chidori's scene..
but more intense and more powerful.. it's more like Goku/vegetta (haha)
they are both surrounded with light and a mighty explosion that drives everyone away from them with a half kilometer diameter.. nobody can come close...

13) something happened... Pain's final blow that is equivalent to Naruto's one..
both are using their full strength pushing their jutsu.. it seems that Pain is smiling... saying that every jutsu belongs to rinegan... ow...
with his rinegan, (again cant think what is it) naruto goes weaker..
Naruto continues to push hard, with some blood dripping out from his mouth..
while he is starting to fall backward.. he felt something beside him...
He looked at it.. it's SAZUKE in a HAWK-FORM...
SAZUKE helps him.. then Naruto says a final words... that their difference is their friends.. Naruto has Sazuke.. Naruto is willing to risk his life for Sazuke, and Sazuke is willing to risk his life for Naruto..
then Pain remember his friend..(Nagato?)..

14) Sazuke helps Naruto defeats Pain.. after all, Naruto is all about friendship and acceptance...

15) Kishi want to make more money.. so he left MADARA, and OROCHIMARU ALIVE! and waiting for oppurtunity to strike again...

end of my story...

I admit I'm not really a good writer, in fact, i hate reading and writing .. I did this because I really want Naruto to end..
so, I decided to write this... JUST FOR FUN..
I DONT CARE IF YOU HATE IT, CRITISIZE IT...
and for my grammar, sorry, but i won't feel embarassed since english is not my first language.. hehe

and lastly, if you have any other ideas, feel free to add, change or make your own story here..

also one of the reason why i made this, maybe its because Kishi didnt make a chapter this week.. so, i thnk, anybody can make.. hehe.. but still Naruto belongs to Kishi..

Last edited by OG; 11-01-2007 at 09:55 PM.
ronpal101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2007, 05:15 PM   #17
Jamesy31
Genin

Jamesy31 is on a distinguished roadJamesy31 is on a distinguished road
Re: Akatsuki Leader ~ Shrike Style

Nicely done Shrike. I like it. I think that a badass, kick -you-while-your-down, warlord AL would be so much better than emo Pein. So because at the moment I like yours better, you get my vote =)

Honestly though... I would love to be able to vote against your outline and I hope that in a few weeks I regret saying your AL is better. Pein needs to open a can of whoop-ass over the next couple of weeks and become awesome. He's the ultimate bad guy and its time he starts acting like it instead of like a teenager who's about to slit his wrists with an atom bomb.
Jamesy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:49 AM   #18
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

My sensei's is better!
*Thumbs up* screw Kishi go kill him and start writing the series Shrike!
9/10 it is.Btw I ain't dissapointed by Pain I am just getting impatient about him.If he doesn't blew jiraiya in pecies in next chappie he will fail.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!

Last edited by Kaine; 11-03-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:52 AM   #19
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kishimoto's, you n00bz
MY Vote
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:04 AM   #20
doubleself
Combat Photographer

doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about

Bang!
I didn't know that shrike was this cool to make theories like this.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #21
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

you overate him too much in my opinion... and its kinda funny coz the idea somewhat resembles the idea that AL = Madara... too me ofcourse..
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #22
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

This thread is just unbelievably arrogant. Let's wait until Kishi's story is finished until judging it.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:13 PM   #23
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesy31 View Post
Nicely done Shrike. I like it. I think that a badass, kick -you-while-your-down, warlord AL would be so much better than emo Pein. So because at the moment I like yours better, you get my vote =)

Honestly though... I would love to be able to vote against your outline and I hope that in a few weeks I regret saying your AL is better. Pein needs to open a can of whoop-ass over the next couple of weeks and become awesome. He's the ultimate bad guy and its time he starts acting like it instead of like a teenager who's about to slit his wrists with an atom bomb.
That is exactly why I didn't like his character. Warlord AL ftw, and thanks ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
My sensei's is better!
*Thumbs up* screw Kishi go kill him and start writing the series Shrike!
9/10 it is.Btw I ain't dissapointed by Pain I am just getting impatient about him.If he doesn't blew jiraiya in pecies in next chappie he will fail.
Hell yeah.
Heh, it's not like he fails at power, I am sure he is quite powerful, and if you ask me, he will be even more powerful than Madara - it's just his character and the lame sealing statue's true purpose.

Anyway, I hope AL can be fixed to some extent at least, but we will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleself View Post
Bang!
I didn't know that shrike was this cool to make theories like this.
He always was >.> =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
you overate him too much in my opinion... and its kinda funny coz the idea somewhat resembles the idea that AL = Madara... too me ofcourse..
Hm, now that I think about it, you are correct in a way. But still, it's not really like Madara. Also, he should be overrated, in my opinion D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
This thread is just unbelievably arrogant. Let's wait until Kishi's story is finished until judging it.
This thread was made so I could present why I was disappointed, something like a fanfic.
If you want to spit all over me, gtfo.

There is a reason the first option is :"Kishimoto's, you n00bz, he is the one that writes this manga"

Quote:
Originally Posted by truavenger4116 View Post
i agree with Oakgyrl510 you can't beat an original but definitely some interesting thoughts there you have a decent story line obviously there are some flaws but considering you didn't exactly spend a couple of years on it not bad. kishi does have alot of things going on at the moment that people may not like but i have faith in the manga and pain i think kishi's manga will finish strong...
Well, of course I didn't really think much about it. I am not trying to finish this manga in my own way, I just disliked one character whom I desired to be something else, that is all.

EDIT:

Read these before posting here:

Everything about Pain

So much fail...

Those were the threads started by me.

Notice how I hoped for AL, and how much I liked his first appearance, despite his downgrading with Madara's revelation.
Notice that I said he had the potential to be my favorite character.
Now stop saying shit, and give me love.

Last edited by Shrike; 11-03-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote