@ Freshgrease - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:46 AM   #1
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough
@ Freshgrease

Quote:
Originally Posted by skype
Dude
[10/30/2007 7:55:28 PM] freshgrease says: I didn't close your thread
[10/30/2007 7:55:36 PM] freshgrease says: delete*
[10/30/2007 7:57:09 PM] freshgrease says: I was going to close it after I got time to make a proper warning to Miburo to stop trolling me (as it is against the rules and I was tired of his shit), but I had to goto math class. I was gone from the computer from 2:55 PM to 7::30 PM CST.
[10/30/2007 7:58:29 PM] freshgrease says: Some mod must have perm deleted it because it is not even in the records of existing. The only person who can look up to see who deleted the thread is an admin, and I have already contacted Shino to help me out. I don't G to get all pissy on something I didn't do.
[10/30/2007 7:59:03 PM] freshgrease says: I've never deleted a thread in the Spam Zone. Ever. It's Okygirl and a few of the lower mods that are known to do it.
Wtf? when did anyone, ever say anything, about YOU closing any threads?

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2007, 08:15 AM   #2
Miburo

Re: @ Freshgrease

@Freshgrease-How can someone troll/harass another person when someone thought the person couldn't even see his posts (Hence, couldn't be tormented. How could someone be tormented by something they can't even see?)? So the only times I've said anything even slightly mean to you when I knew you could see my shit was in the drug free thread (Where all I said was that I thought you had my posts ignored) and Pride's thread where you attacked me first. Where are you getting this trolling shit from?

Also, how is going into a thread and purposely provoking someone solely to get them to flame you so you can ban/warn them not inciting flames/harassment? You know, exactly what Bal and others got into trouble for with the whole Ino11 thing. If anyone should be banned, it's you.

Also, learn the rules. I've never flamed you (or anyone else) under Shino's definition of flaming. Going by all other accounts of flaming, and flame infractions that have been reversed, a flame is only a direct insult (ie; name-calling).
Old 10-31-2007, 12:56 PM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

I dont delete spam threads majority of the time, i close them rememba?

Jeez <.<...

"lulz"

pride-im gonna assume this thread was directed at Fresh since its the only thing i see of any accusation of deleting a thread
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=34150

Last edited by OG; 10-31-2007 at 01:00 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:29 PM   #4
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

lol ..................................
Old 10-31-2007, 01:41 PM   #5
Pride
Change is coming

err... fresh sent me that last night on skype, and i was just telling him that no one ever thought it was him.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Old 10-31-2007, 01:57 PM   #6
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

IT doesn't matter anymore. When I lose my cool I get illogical. I was just assuming by what G said. Fact of the matter is, I personally hate everything about Miburo. He's smart, can logically tear apart an argument, thinks steps ahead, and knows how to piss people off without actually breaking the rules. Infact, the only thing I could ever get him for is being disrespectful (and that isn't exactly a major offense.) I let that get in my way of my "duties", and responded to the first post I thought was a troll (eventually leading into more posts on both ends). Had I enough sense to know Miburo knew how to get close to the line but not cross it, I would have backed off.

I just wish he wouldn't defile every argument that I or someone else makes that he doesn't agree too.

There. An apology to a great many people for my lack of professionalism and human decency. Lets drop the subject. I'll actually turn Miburo's post to "ignore" mode so I don't get inflamed by what he says.

BTW Thanks Pride. Also, Pride, did you have to record that last show of yours in 5 minute intervals, or was it all in one shot? I know you were stuck with that crappy trial skype-recorder earlier.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-31-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:06 PM   #7
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

many lulz to be had
malboro FTW
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #8
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
IT doesn't matter anymore. When I lose my cool I get illogical. I was just assuming by what G said. Fact of the matter is, I personally hate everything about Miburo. He's smart, can logically tear apart an argument, thinks steps ahead, and knows how to piss people off without actually breaking the rules. Infact, the only thing I could ever get him for is being disrespectful (and that isn't exactly a major offense.) I let that get in my way of my "duties", and responded to the first post I thought was a troll (eventually leading into more posts on both ends). Had I enough sense to know Miburo knew how to get close to the line but not cross it, I would have backed off.

I just wish he wouldn't defile every argument that I or someone else makes that he doesn't agree too.

There. An apology to a great many people for my lack of professionalism and human decency. Lets drop the subject. I'll actually turn Miburo's post to "ignore" mode so I don't get inflamed by what he says.
Apology accepted, FG. And even though you apparently hate me (For awesome reasons though, so I'm totally cool with it. XD), I have (and never had) anything against you. Seriously, no hard feelings on this end.

I'd still definitely recommend taking advantage of that ignore feature though, because I'll still rag on you for saying something silly. Nothing personal, I do it to pretty much everyone. I don't care if you can see it or not. ; )

@Bal-Lol. : )

I want my title thinger changed to "Argument Defiler." That's awesome.

Last edited by Miburo; 10-31-2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: addition
Old 10-31-2007, 03:12 PM   #9
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Holy shit. That was the greatest apology ever. Well done.

Last edited by Ninja48; 10-31-2007 at 04:03 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Just smile and nod.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:24 PM   #11
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

lives, i demand you get lives! or at least some head, then you can keep nerding it up for a few weeks
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:59 PM   #12
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post

BTW Thanks Pride. Also, Pride, did you have to record that last show of yours in 5 minute intervals, or was it all in one shot? I know you were stuck with that crappy trial skype-recorder earlier.
the demolishing of other peoples arguments is all of the fun. I would know. I do it on a lot on other sites...so fun!

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #13
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
the demolishing of other peoples arguments is all of the fun. I would know. I do it on a lot on other sites...so fun!
Not on the level of Miburo.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:29 PM   #14
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Not on the level of Miburo.
True. It's like the difference between pimp-smacking and boxing. One is funny and understandable, and the other is out for blood..

@Miburo

No hard feelings. Me and Shino got in a similar fight 2 April Fool's days ago. I just take shit too seriously here. Thanks for helping me show myself that I need to learn to not take stuff here so personally.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-31-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:33 PM   #15
Pride
Change is coming

I got mad respect for Miburo's Skill. And im using Pamela for recordings now. actually paid for it too =.=

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]