Keitaro - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #1
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
Keitaro

I See You.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #2
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: Keitaro

:O no wai in teh helz
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:15 PM   #3
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

He's gone now.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

No freakin way
Old 11-01-2007, 11:25 PM   #5
Kites
I Love Donuts

The Poster above me is fail.

(Insert Text Here)
Old 11-01-2007, 11:56 PM   #6
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

(insert witty insulting post here)
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:59 PM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I have not seen Kei in a looong time. ><;

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:05 AM   #8
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

(insert "Insert something here" Here)
Old 11-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #9
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

you ate him last time you saw him :[
Old 11-02-2007, 12:14 AM   #10
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
you ate him last time you saw him :[
I think you're mistaken because my biting and eating fetish did not start until WAAAY after Keitaro left. lol
At least I don't think I ate him. O_o

Old 11-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #11
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

you did, twice actually
Old 11-02-2007, 12:17 AM   #12
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

How do you even remember these things...??? Obsessionist?

Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 AM   #13
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

an elephant never forgets but i forget what the elephant remembered... or it could be that i watched you do it through my binoculars while hiding in my trusty bush of justice
Old 11-02-2007, 12:24 AM   #14
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
an elephant never forgets but i forget what the elephant remembered... or it could be that i watched you do it through my binoculars while hiding in my trusty bush of justice
Christians get a tree
Jews get a bush

A hanakah bush
Old 11-02-2007, 12:45 AM   #15
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Jew
there'll be none of that strong language on this board, go wash your mouth out with soap