How do you go to sleep? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

View Poll Results: How do you go to bed?
Sleep with all lights off with the room quiet. 86 67.19%
Sleep with nothing but the TV on 22 17.19%
Sleep with only the Radio on 19 14.84%
Sleep with the lights on 1 0.78%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2007, 05:19 PM   #16
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future
Re: How do you go to sleep?

I sleep with the lights and TV off, while listening to my MP3.

Old 11-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #17
Dark Shuriken
Ima Firin' Mah Lazar!

Dark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant future

I turn lights and tv off. I probably get up for a drink of water or to take a piss.

Dark Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:22 PM   #18
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I sleep with the light off in total silence (except when it's hot and the fan has to be turned on). I used to go to sleep with the television on when I was younger.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:39 PM   #19
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

I tend to sleep with the T.V. on.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #20
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

melatonin

practically knocks me out after 30 minutes, its a wierd feeling when you're seening things in a sense where you feel out of your body, that's what melatonin does for me. but lately ive been so tired from stuff ive just crashed

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:48 PM   #21
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by narut012 View Post
melatonin

practically knocks me out after 30 minutes, its a wierd feeling when you're seening things in a sense where you feel out of your body, that's what melatonin does for me. but lately ive been so tired from stuff ive just crashed
I used to take melatonin, but I felt so bad when I woke up I switched. i don't know what the name is, I just know my mom said it will knock me out good. XD

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:16 PM   #22
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Head-to-pillow.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:39 PM   #23
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
I used to take melatonin, but I felt so bad when I woke up I switched. i don't know what the name is, I just know my mom said it will knock me out good. XD
lol and I take 3x the recomended does other wise it doesnt phase me
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:26 AM   #24
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

I turn everything off except for my ceiling fan. I love it when it's SUPER dark =D

(I have my fan on year-round lol, yea im weird.. I know<_<)

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:50 AM   #25
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Cordine? I got some cold medicine from the doctor that was for night time use only. It has cordine in it (not to be mixed with alcohol), and I'm about to hit the desk with my face.

On a side note: If I need to get to sleep, I take several shots of jack Daniels. That mellows me out so I can get to sleep.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:52 AM   #26
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Cordine? I got some cold medicine from the doctor that was for night time use only. It has cordine in it (not to be mixed with alcohol), and I'm about to hit the desk with my face.

On a side note: If I need to get to sleep, I take several shots of jack Daniels. That mellows me out so I can get to sleep.
I'm not sure. I switch from whatever my mom gives me to a night time cough syrup.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:56 AM   #27
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Yeah. Cough syrup works good, but is expensive and tastes gross. Have your parents buy you whiskey and drink that before bed. It'll knock you out.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:58 AM   #28
Kina
Star-Stuff

I'm not old enough, so my parents won't. Besides, I don't like the taste very much.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:08 AM   #29
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Quote:
I'm not old enough, so my parents won't. Besides, I don't like the taste very much.
Meh. In Texas, a minor can drink if in parent's house under parents supervision......

If you really need a good sleep drug, get Lunesta. Enough on sleep drugs. I like to have the fan on with the lights off. I have to have ambient noise to sleep.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:09 AM   #30
Kina
Star-Stuff

After I've had my sleep fix, I like to sleep with all the lights off and minimal, yet essential noises (my fan and music).

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.