On the Issue of (sp?), - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
On the Issue of (sp?),

Motherfuckers. Never put (sp?) to indicate you can't fucking spell some shit. Introducing: www.dictionary.com

If you aren't sure on your spelling, look that shit up.

Real men can't spell anyway.

ITT rant.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:35 PM   #2
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Missing Nin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: On the Issue of (sp?),

*claps* you officially win the award for most useless thread that i have seen so far.

So some people can't spell normally what's it to you and were do you get off saying they have to put (sp). So lay off quite frankly i don't think anyone gives 2 shits about what you want them to do not everyone is perfect in grammar,spelling and other crap,but there is nothing wrong with that.
Missing Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

missing nin, its the spam zone, and its ninja48 making the thread, don't expect anything less, don't like it? stay out of it...

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:38 PM   #4
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Yo man, I just said real men can't spell. You clearly misunderstand.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #5
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missing Nin View Post
*claps* you officially win the award for most useless thread that i have seen so far.

So some people can't spell normally what's it to you and were do you get off saying they have to put (sp). So lay off quite frankly i don't think anyone gives 2 shits about what you want them to do not everyone is perfect in grammar,spelling and other crap,but there is nothing wrong with that.
It should at least be good enough so that I can understand it through a first reading, which by the way, I was not able to do in this situation.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

well there are many words i cant spell.. XD
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #7
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless member12433 View Post

Shut up nameless member 12433

you are not worthy of posting in a N48 threed(sp?)
Old 11-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #8
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
well there are many words i cant spell.. XD
And that's just fine.

It's just that the idea of (sp?) is useless online, because of www.dictionary.com :)
Old 11-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #9
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
It should at least be good enough so that I can understand it through a first reading, which by the way, I was not able to do in this situation.
I admit i am not the best in grammar and i don't always spell right,but if you really couldn't understand what i wrote in the other post,then you have some issues with eye sight or something much deeper. nr17 replayed which means he understood it and so can you.

@ninja48 lmaoo I am just playing man chill everything i wrote before was a joke so relax don't take it seriously.

@G money,roflmaoo yeah i am not worthy alright ha ha last i checked this was a forum not a popularity contest in which btw i would take your ass out (real world) of course not cybor world which is most likely the only world you know,and can be famous inis right here on Nl.

Last edited by Missing Nin; 11-02-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #10
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Yo man, I just said real men can't spell. You clearly misunderstand.
Clearly <.<
Old 11-02-2007, 09:46 PM   #11
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I admit i am not the best in grammar and i don't always spell right,but if you really couldn't understand what i wrote in the other post,then you have some issues with eye sight or something much deeper. nr17 replayed which means he understood it and so can you.
I said that I couldn't understand it by reading it once, which I should be able to do.

Quote:
@ninja48 lmaoo I am just playing man chill everything i wrote before was a joke so relax don't take it seriously.
/fail

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #12
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

fwak(sp?) this thread.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I said that I couldn't understand it by reading it once, which I should be able to do.

/fail
So if you couldn't understand it once then you need to go learn how to read and understand what you read after buddy.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:49 PM   #14
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Ah, but you see Good Sir, there's nothing to indicate that I am not relaxed nor that I'm taking you seriously. I believe what has happened here was that you misunderstood me to a miraculous extent, now realize it, and want to play it off as a joke. Aight son, it's okay.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:49 PM   #15
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

@G money,roflmaoo yeah i am not worthy alright ha ha last i checked this was a forum not a popularity contest in which btw i would take your ass out (real world) of course not cybor world which is most likely the only world you know,and can be famous inis right here on Nl.
No you fail in the RW and here, dont deny it.