How old do you think Costigc really is? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: What is Costigc's real age?
8 or younger 7 29.17%
9 7 29.17%
10 5 20.83%
11 3 12.50%
12 or older (if you pick this, you're fooling yourself) 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 05:58 PM   #16
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How old do you think Costigc really is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Hmmm...are we flaming him from this thread?
Guessing his true age is not flamming.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #17
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

No flames. It's a valid question. I believe he's lying about his age.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #18
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaraofthesand.1234 View Post
Guessing his true age is not flamming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
No flames. It's a valid question. I believe he's lying about his age.
Mmmkay. Yeah, don't really think he's 16, from what I've seen and heard.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:02 PM   #19
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
Oh noes! Not the link that doesnt give any matches!

Nope, figuring out some1's age is not a flame.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 11-07-2007, 06:02 PM   #20
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Check out what he told BloodKid, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costigc
@Bloodkid i might as well become your bitch

OMFD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY SAID THAT LMFAO
Old 11-07-2007, 06:16 PM   #21
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Well, at least I keep this forum interesting.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:40 PM   #22
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

<9.... nuff said... (10 char limit)

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:46 PM   #23
LonelyNinja

Eight or younger.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #24
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

1 4r3 7h3 gu355 h3 15 0ld3r 7h4n 4ll 0f u5

Ok, seriously though, I think he's about 10?
Old 11-07-2007, 08:12 PM   #25
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I believe he is lying, and I chose age 8. It's not that hard to lie about your age. Though, It's hard to lie and try to get someone to believe you without modifying proof. I once scanned in my Drivers license, modified the "7" in the year of my birthday (1987) to a "6". Photoshop is a great tool. At the time it made me look 18. Worked too, however it was on some hentai forum that's bitten the dust now.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #26
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

HAHAAHAA FG on a hentai forum, I bet it was when you first saw Tsunade lol. Your juices started flowing lol.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 11-07-2007, 08:17 PM   #27
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: How old do you think Costigc really is?

dude guys chill im really 16 i now hate the NBB im serious now and i promise i will be a better person on here than i used to be and now if u can say im 16 we just can get along with the rest of our lives cuz right now i really dont want to b another ino11 ok so i intend myself to do better right now so stop saying that im like 8 or 9 or 11 or things like that cuz im a better person and im sorry for all the stuff that i had done i apologize for my actions and please forgive for this everybody and no more saying bitch like what BK got my self in like that so please do u guys forgive me
Old 11-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #28
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Lol, bout time you found this thread.O_o

Your ok in my book since you dont intend to annoy anyone.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 11-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #29
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

chill boy... have some pride in you...

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:23 PM   #30
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costigc View Post
dude guys chill im really 16 i now hate the NBB im serious now and i promise i will be a better person on here than i used to be and now if u can say im 16 we just can get along with the rest of our lives cuz right now i really dont want to b another ino11 ok so i intend myself to do better right now so stop saying that im like 8 or 9 or 11 or things like that cuz im a better person and im sorry for all the stuff that i had done i apologize for my actions and please forgive for this everybody and no more saying bitch like what BK got my self in like that so please do u guys forgive me
Stop saying sorry and forgive me and shit, you sound like a little beggar kid on the corner of the street. Fix up and man up, don't take shit from anyone. Just tell people stuff straight but stick within your limits so that you don't flame. No we don't forgive you, there is nothing to forgive just act your age. Stop talking like a little baby, your on an internet forum it's not like if you offend someone their gonna come to your house and AR or kill you.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Closed Thread