Ease up on Costigc (Don't make him the next Ino11) - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 09:58 PM   #31
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ease up on Costigc (Don't make him the next Ino11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
And if you have any problems with this post, refer to Kites sig.
Changed it.

Never really thought about or cared for ino.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:09 PM   #32
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
lol Miburo knows how to make quick work of people. Don't attempt it on me, but seriously I think we should let Costig be. At the very least even if his threads were full of fail, they weren't emo like Ino's. At least he apologises aswell even if it is a bit excessive.
Heh, know what's kind of funny? Ino's last thread that I posted in wasn't even emo. Just really stupid, much like half the threads here. He definitely didn't make it to piss anyone off intentionally or anything. So I almost, kinda, semi-but-not-really felt a bit bad for a fraction of a millisecond for him because everyone was gang raping the dude. And I don't think it's cool that he just got randomly banned without actually breaking any rule this time.

Then again, he's still a wuss for crying about people calling him a she, got people banned for shit reasons (Not all his fault though), and he was annoying as all hell. And he should have been banned anyway. So I'm not going to even attempt fighting teh powar on this one.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:12 PM   #33
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I may be the only member on NL that didn't heatedly hate Ino; I haven't experienced his so called "flaming", or witnessed it, but it may just be me. Regardless of how hated he is, he should not have been banned for telling someone to shut the fuck up. I can't even fathom how that is a flame.

And now, it seems people just went out to hate Ino because it was the "cool" thing to do. 90% of the members that responded to the "true WIN" thread acted like Ino's departure was early Christmas morning.

I agree. People aren't arguing it because they just didn't like him. It's not a fair reason to ban someone.

I am one of those members. I don't hate him. Never really saw him do anything wrong. Just saw him get pissed at people, understandably, and then they started poking him with a stick and he has a bad temper. Big fucking deal. Get over it and stop trolling him. But it's too late for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^This guy is worse than that other guy.
what is that supposed to mean?

and Miburo, it's going to look really weak when you have to argue someone's ban on the same grounds Ino got banned on. That goes for pretty much everyone.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-07-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #34
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
and Miburo, it's going to look really weak when you have to argue someone's ban on the same grounds Ino got banned on. That goes for pretty much everyone.
Who's ban was I arguing on the same grounds Ino got banned on, again? What the hell are you talking about, dude?

Old 11-07-2007, 10:34 PM   #35
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I may be the only member on NL that didn't heatedly hate Ino; I haven't experienced his so called "flaming", or witnessed it, but it may just be me. Regardless of how hated he is, he should not have been banned for telling someone to shut the fuck up. I can't even fathom how that is a flame.

And now, it seems people just went out to hate Ino because it was the "cool" thing to do. 90% of the members that responded to the "true WIN" thread acted like Ino's departure was early Christmas morning.

No problems at all.
+ rep

I didn't know Ino well, but he was always nice to me. Whatever though, I also didn't see him around that much, or when he flamed, except maybe once but I can't remember the details. xD

But like, wasn't he just a kid?
Meh.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Old 11-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #36
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Heh, know what's kind of funny? Ino's last thread that I posted in wasn't even emo. Just really stupid, much like half the threads here. He definitely didn't make it to piss anyone off intentionally or anything. So I almost, kinda, semi-but-not-really felt a bit bad for a fraction of a millisecond for him because everyone was gang raping the dude. And I don't think it's cool that he just got randomly banned without actually breaking any rule this time.

Then again, he's still a wuss for crying about people calling him a she, got people banned for shit reasons (Not all his fault though), and he was annoying as all hell. And he should have been banned anyway. So I'm not going to even attempt fighting teh powar on this one.
he should have been banned almost 6 months ago.......he had 6 flame bans

and i will try and stop bal and G from picking on costigc.....
I am what I am
Old 11-07-2007, 10:53 PM   #37
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I like cookies.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:09 PM   #38
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
he should have been banned almost 6 months ago.......he had 6 flame bans
Yeah, well, he wasn't. It's not cool that they go 'Lol i should've banned that dude 6 months ago but didn't, so imma gonna ban him now.' Don't let someone back, have them follow the rules, then ban them. God forbid anyone accepts the consequences for their poor actions and try to maintain a level of professionalism and fairness around here, amirite? (Not pointing fingers here, this doesn't apply to many of the moderators. Don't cry.)

Like I said, I don't give a shit given who it was done to and all. Just don't try to say it was fair given the information we have, because it wasn't.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #39
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah, well, he wasn't. It's not cool that they go 'Lol i should've banned that dude 6 months ago but didn't, so imma gonna ban him now.' Don't let someone back, have them follow the rules, then ban them. God forbid anyone accepts the consequences for their poor actions and try to maintain a level of professionalism and fairness around here, amirite? (Not pointing fingers here, this doesn't apply to many of the moderators. Don't cry.)

Like I said, I don't give a shit given who it was done to and all. Just don't try to say it was fair given the information we have, because it wasn't.
We have a winner.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #40
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

but i does give them a excuse to perm ban him......the rules state if u get banned three time for flaming u are permenatally banned.......and we have said this to the mods and they blew us off........then i finally made a thread and he got perm banned......he flamed and flamed and flamed and now he finally got punished for it.......even if that flame was unjust...he has 5 more that where justified
I am what I am
Old 11-07-2007, 11:44 PM   #41
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This here is awesome.

You know guys, although I turned our attention towards Costalwhatevertheshit, he's no more lame than a bunch of other people. He's really just a victim of circumstance. Remember that.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #42
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
but i does give them a excuse to perm ban him.....
No it doesn't. Despite what the rules say, he was allowed back. Once they let the dude back, saying 'lol changed mai mind' is an extremely lame thing to do. Fact is, mods messed up and didn't stick to the rules a couple of times according to you. That's on them, don't dick over the dude you just let back because you royally fucked up.

It'd be much more understandable if he broke any posted rule after they let him back. He didn't though. He was allowed to come back, followed the rules, but got banned anyway. Not cool.

And on a related note, I think it's lame as all hell that anyone would purposely try to get someone banned. To me that's like saying that you're not capable of handling the dude yourself, so you've got to puss out and get the dude in trouble instead. Which is like a guy taking a swing at you in school, then you running over to the teacher and tattling on him...Which is, for a lack of a better phrase, gay as shit. Man up and fight your own battles, already.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
You know guys, although I turned our attention towards Costalwhatevertheshit, he's no more lame than a bunch of other people. He's really just a victim of circumstance. Remember that.
Word.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-07-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:21 AM   #43
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

ok heres the thing if someone gets banned........they are banned if they get banned three times for flaming they are perm banned........they let him have not only a second chance......but they let him have 6 flames before being perm banned......if a mod says he did flame....then as hard as i have tried before......its still a flame....and i brought up the point that he should be perm banned by now......and at that point they did perm ban him.....why the hell do u think that they have the "report this post" button.......they dont see everything.......sorry that im trying to help this forum

all he did was flame.....look back......in the last year....he has been banned for flaming like 10 times.......that is 10 warnings!!! he obviously didnt want to be here or he wouldnt have flamed anyone...yes he did get trolled one time but that doesnt make up for the other 4-5 bans.......if u break a rule u are going to get punished......thats just a fakt

i dont get why u are even defending him....he broke the rules.....the mods didnt notice.......and bam! hes gone forever like he should have been 6 months ago
I am what I am
Old 11-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #44
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

first off i stand behind trye's post saying that people jumped on the "i hate ino" bandwagon

secondly im not trolling costig
if you look at my post twoards him im actually trying to be nice

i dont think he should be the next ino but i think he does need some guidence

also most of the people that are "trolling" him are doing it to look cool on an interweb forum

seriously people get a life

also imnotcrazy no one is gonna "beat someone up" over the interwebz
also fight your own battles
Old 11-08-2007, 12:30 AM   #45
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

This has to be the most lenient forum ever. If it were up to me, instigating would be a bannable offense.
Closed Thread