Happy Diwali! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Happy Diwali!

Being a Hindu, I just had to post this. So, happy Divali to all (even if you're not a Hindu)! For the next five days, remember - good prevails over evil!
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy Diwali!

I'm going to resist the asshole part of me that wants to make a joke here.

so errr, Happy Diwali~
Old 11-09-2007, 06:55 PM   #3
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

wait you spelt it two different ways
which is correct?

happy diwali/davali
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #4
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough

Quote:
happy diwali/davali
Divali .
Old 11-09-2007, 09:12 PM   #5
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

The fuck is a diwali...
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:14 PM   #6
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The fuck is a diwali...
www.google.com
use it man!
Old 11-09-2007, 09:15 PM   #7
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibigbig View Post
www.google.com
use it man!
No thank you.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #8
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Shit, I just made a baggie for a street light presentation for Diwali only about 3 hours ago. Happy festival!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:27 PM   #9
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Divali, whatever it may be.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #10
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Happy Diwali!

This is what a Diwali is:

is a major Indian and Nepalese festive holiday. What started as a harvest festival in ancient times, became associated with many legends and became a significant festival in Hinduism and some of the other faiths which originated in India - Jainism and Sikhism. Today it is celebrated by Hindus, Jains and Sikhs across the globe as the "Festival of Light," where the lights or lamps signify victory of good over the evil within every human being. The festival is also celebrated by Buddhists of Nepal, particularly the Newar Buddhists.

The most popular legend associated with Diwali today is the homecoming of King Rama of Ayodhya after a 14-year exile in the forest.[1] The people of Ayodhya (the capital of his kingdom) welcomed Rama by lighting rows (avali) of lamps (deepa), thus its name, Deepawali, or simply shortened as Diwali.

Some view it as the day Krishna defeated the demon Narakasura or in honor of the day Bali went to rule the nether-world by the order of Vishnu.

In Jainism it marks the nirvana of Lord Mahavira, which occurred on Oct. 15, 527 B.C.

The Sikhs have always celebrated Diwali, however its significance increased historically when on this day the Sixth Guru, Guru Hargobind Ji, was freed from imprisonment along with 52 Hindu Kings (political prisoners) whom he had arranged to be released as well. These prisoners were all released at the same time from the famous fort of Gwalior by Emperor Jahangir in October, 1619. Since the kings were also freed, Guru Ji became known popularly as the "Bandi Chhorh" (deliverer from prison). He arrived at Amritsar on Diwali, and the HarMandar Sahib (the "Golden Temple") was lit with hundreds of lamps in celebration. For Sikhs, this day was thereafter known as the "Bandi Chhorh Divas" (the day of freedom).

In India, Diwali is now considered to be a national festival, and the aesthetic aspect of the festival is enjoyed by most Indians regardless of faith
Old 11-09-2007, 10:40 PM   #11
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

congratulations costigc, u have sucessfully discovered wikipedia
learning the paste button is an added bonus
Old 11-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #12
naruto_the_demon_fox
Genin

naruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to allnaruto_the_demon_fox is a name known to all

@Costigc int+5 plus bonus int+5

just because i came from heaven doesn't mean i am an angel.

i have "graduated" from the naruto lounge so if you want to find me check heroesofgaia for furtive
naruto_the_demon_fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:14 AM   #13
doubleself
Combat Photographer

doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about

I'm a Hindu but a slightly different Hindu, it is a blend of Hindu and Buddhists...I don't celebrate Diwali (heard about it once) but we do celebrate a festival like that in Hindu's new year...

btw happy diwali
Old 11-10-2007, 03:41 PM   #14
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Happy Diwali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibigbig View Post
congratulations costigc, u have sucessfully discovered wikipedia
learning the paste button is an added bonus
why thank u told u guys i would be a better person on here than i used to be when i first started and @naruto the demon fox thank u as well
Old 11-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #15
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costigc View Post
why thank u told u guys i would be a better person on here than i used to be when i first started and @naruto the demon fox thank u as well
Oh. My God. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Also, have a great diwali, to everyone celebrating it =]
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote