Taichou's Stats - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series

Bleach Series Talk about Bleach, a widely popular anime and manga series in here!

Old 11-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #1
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Cool Taichou's Stats

Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni
- Battle Info -
Power: 100
Defence: 100
Mobility: 100
Kidou/Reiatsu: 100
Wisdom: 100
Stamina: 60

The chief captain's abilities are overpowering in most aspects, but due to old age, his stamina might have declined somewhat.

Soifon
- Battle Info -
Power: 80
Defence: 60
Mobility: 100
Kidou/Reiatsu: 60
Wisdom: 60
Stamina: 100

Her small build allows for great speed, coupled with her high attacking power and also a top class stamina. Formidable.

Ichimaru Gin
- Battle Info -
Defence: 80
Mobility: 80
Kidou/Reiatsu: 80
Wisdom: 80
Stamina: 80

All his abilities are within the comfortable range, hence he can be considered an all-rounder type.

Unohana Retsu
- Battle Info -
Mobility: 70
Stamina: 90

Though she has few opportunities to fight at the front line, her offensive skills are nevertheless high! If angered, she could possibly be the most scary captain...

Aizen Sousuke
- Battle Info -
Defence: 90
Mobility: 90

All his abilities are in the high range. His overall abilities are no doubt top class even among the Gotei 13 squad captains.

Kuchiki Byakuya
- Battle Info -
Power: 90
Kidou/Reiatsu: 90
Wisdom: 90
Stamina: 70

Offensive-related stats are high, showing Captain Kuchiki's inclination towards combat. These abilities are flawless.

Komamura Sajin
- Battle Info -
Defence: 100
Mobility: 40
Kidou/Reiatsu: 50

Boasting an enormous physical stature, Captain Komamura could use physical strength to hold down his opponents. A power fighter who fights openly without resorting to petty tricks.

Kyouraku Shunsui
- Battle Info -
Stamina: 70

His prowess is no doubt captain class; the only problem with him is his nonchalent attitude that causes him to ease up during a fight.

Tousen Kaname
- Battle Info -
Power: 70
Defence: 70
Mobility: 80
Stamina: 60

He is better suited for combat that requires intelligence and strategy than all out brawling.

Hitsugaya Toushirou
- Battle Info -

All his abilities are at high levels. As he is able to handle all kinds of battles, he is ever-present in important missions.

Zaraki Kenpachi
- Battle Info -
Mobility: 60
Kidou/Reiatsu: 0
Wisdom: 50

Possesses extremely high offensive power and stamina, but his kidou prowess ranks the lowest among all the captains.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri
- Battle Info -
Power: 70
Defence: 70
Mobility: 40
Stamina: 50

Though his combat power is weak, his wisdom and kidou are outstanding. Very skilled in the arts of trickery.

Ukitake Jyuushirou
- Battle Info -
Mobility: 70
Stamina: 40

His illness causes him to be resting in Ugendou most of the time, one slight uncertainty for him will be his stamina.

Totals:

- Top Tier -
Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni
Total: 560

Aizen Sousuke
Total: 560

Unohana Retsu
Total: 540

Kyouraku Shunsui
Total: 530

- Mid Tier -
Kuchiki Byakuya
Total: 510

Hitsugaya Toushirou
Total: 500

Ukitake Jyuushirou
Total: 490

Ichimaru Gin
Total: 480

- Low Tier -
Komamura Sajin
Total: 470

Soifon
Total: 460

Tousen Kaname
Total: 460

Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Total: 430

Zaraki Kenpachi
Total: 390

I got this info from another thread which a poster receive the info from the databooks. This thread may be sticky-worthy.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 12:53 AM   #2
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough
Re: Taichou's Stats

wow

yamamoto=aizen i can't believe it....

i knew it shunsui & Jyuushirou can par w/ aizen.....

im shock, unohana one of the strongest captains....

lol... kenpachi has the weakest stats...
Old 11-12-2007, 01:00 AM   #3
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

How is kenpachi one of the lowest and you should also add ichigo and his friends and also the hollows that there fighting right now so we could see how they add up, also do these stats include shika and bankai?

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:11 AM   #4
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

I always knew that Ken wouldn't be in the top ranks.

I really liked how you did this, and i think that it is pretty acurate from what we know, have seen, and what is pretty obvious. The only thing that i probably think is a little higher, is Soi Fon. I think that she has a lot more to her and could possibly have a Bankai considering she is a captain.

Really Good Job Man.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 11-12-2007 at 01:16 AM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:36 AM   #5
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

how about vice captain stats? i wanna see who's the strongest....
Old 11-12-2007, 02:00 AM   #6
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

You guys are reading too much into it. Some captains shine more explicitly in certain aspects, and others in different aspects. I'd say "Low-tier" is the equivalent to "Less well-rounded." Not necessarily weak or less powerful.

Not to mention those are most likely not post-Soul Society arc. I'd like to see the numbers for the Hueco Mundo arc.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:54 PM   #7
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz View Post
You guys are reading too much into it. Some captains shine more explicitly in certain aspects, and others in different aspects. I'd say "Low-tier" is the equivalent to "Less well-rounded." Not necessarily weak or less powerful.

Not to mention those are most likely not post-Soul Society arc. I'd like to see the numbers for the Hueco Mundo arc.
Well, to see those, we would actually have to see them fight. Yeah, i believe that all of them would be differnet right now, but we don't know how different. And didn't he say that this was from a Databook. I believe that for the most part, all of it is pretty much true.

Old 11-12-2007, 02:58 PM   #8
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

^ ill add sumthing to wat he said... (to MrPawnerzz)

the data says only wat the captains are good at or more likely describes their mastery on a certain aspect... meaning ex. ol yama has 100% mastery of his streangth as the same with ken and few others that also got 100% but it does not mean that they are equal in terms of strength... more literally speaking it means:

yama's 100 strength vs aizen's 100 strength = ?

? = still undecided coz of the fact that they havnt fought each other yet

the stats only explains wat lvl of mastery the captains hav attained in each category...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
How is kenpachi one of the lowest and you should also add ichigo and his friends and also the hollows that there fighting right now so we could see how they add up, also do these stats include shika and bankai?
it is only fair that he got the lowest as we all know that kenpachi suck balls in kidou mastery =/ and other aspects that concerns with reiatsu...
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:02 PM   #9
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
^ ill add sumthing to wat he said... (to MrPawnerzz)

the data says only wat the captains are good at or more likely describes their mastery on a certain aspect... meaning ex. ol yama has 100% mastery of his streangth as the same with ken and few others that also got 100% but it does not mean that they are equal in terms of strength... more literally speaking it means:

yama's 100 strength vs aizen's 100 strength = ?

? = still undecided coz of the fact that they havnt fought each other yet

the stats only explains wat lvl of mastery the captains hav attained in each category...

it is only fair that he got the lowest as we all know that kenpachi suck balls in kidou mastery =/ and other aspects that concerns with reiatsu...
Agreed. I also think that it would somewhat reflect how a fight between them would go. It is just a matter of how you look at it. But like i said, i believe that it is pretty much right.

Old 11-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #10
King Espada
Missing-Nin

King Espada is an unknown quantity at this point

Lmaoo lol wow you people actually believe this crap yeah unohana is stronger than sushi and bykuya and ukitake and close to azien and ymaamto lmaoooo that's all I have to say to this thread.

@nexus you got it from someone else who claims he has data books post them here then I will believe you in fact you so called"person" made this shit up to actaully rank these people in this order complete fake bull crap.

Yeah thought as much these stats are fake here is the place you got them from or anyways this is were they first originated from:

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/ani...databooks.html

And if these are true then aizen in disguised form was equal to the captain which means he is much more powerful that what the stats say.

Also note after you read that thread you can see that the title is "bleach BOOTLEG official data book",so

1.these stats are fake due to just saying bykuya is weaker than unohahna and that ZARAKI Of ALL PEOPLE is 0 at reiatsu.I also would love to add the fact that unohana said she is weaker than both bankai ichigo and bykuya o0o0o another fact of this crap being fake.

2.if they are true aizen is much more powerful that these stats say as the author of the data book in the form wrote that the book said he was that powerful while he was disguising himself.

3. By just looking at how people are ranked is complete fake which means that bykuya and zaraki should be killed very quickly by zomari and noitora.

Seriously (nexus) you ought not leave out any info at all if you make a thread like this,but it's ok here is the link once more for all you guys.

P.s. I pm'd the guy with the data book and he says,

1-he is not sure if it's real or not

2-these stats are ss arc not arrancar or hueco mundo

3-he also says that aizen is at those levels while under disguise which means he is much more powerful than that I mean he did master all 4 combat styles for a shinigamireaching his point which is why he stole the houkyoku.

Either way this book is most likely fake he tells me due to the fact that it says BOOTLEG and that people who are ranked are ranked wrong like unohana i said already why.

Last edited by King Espada; 11-17-2007 at 10:30 PM.
King Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:16 PM   #11
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

is this for real?...

wow...i was surprised where ken-chan is..and also for gin...i expected them to be in the top 5 ranks.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Last edited by nejismirk; 11-20-2007 at 11:18 PM.
nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:09 AM   #12
King Espada
Missing-Nin

King Espada is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejismirk View Post
is this for real?...

wow...i was surprised where ken-chan is..and also for gin...i expected them to be in the top 5 ranks.
Once again i see you didn't bother reading the post i made this is fake the book is a bootleg go to the links i provided the guy who made the thread on that forum told me himself that he found out the book was fake,it's title is Bleach official BOOTLEG data book.

That book also said that aizen was equal to yama-san the whole time he was in disguise which means that he would basically flatten the old man after he revealed his true power,and his true self.

But like i said the book is fake want to believe fine don't want to w/e its not like the book or the stats are real.

Last edited by King Espada; 11-21-2007 at 12:14 AM.
King Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:57 AM   #13
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

King Espada, bootleg doesn't mean fake. It means pirated, as in it's not the real thing, but a copied version.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:09 AM   #14
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

@KE Seriously you have to stop dissing people that info is actually pretty acurate for that time period and Unohana is that powerful, but with Kido and Reiatsu, but for other stuff she is lacking but anyone that can summon something that big can maybe use it to be a strong attack.

Also because he is Disguised doens't mean he is weaking wtf seriously okay I am going to by glasses fake teeth and different closes and suddenly I am weaker that is really false, he removes his glasses and slicks back his hair and suddenly he is powerful I don't believe it. Though for the most part these stats are useless except for Yamamoto's who might actually have a .1 stat lower.

KE you have been here not that long and you might want to be Open minded okay so please do that cause I don't want this to end up becoming flaming because you don't agree. But good research and trying to get the truth i Salute that.

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:33 AM   #15
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Espada View Post
Lmaoo lol wow you people actually believe this crap yeah unohana is stronger than sushi and bykuya and ukitake and close to azien and ymaamto lmaoooo that's all I have to say to this thread.

@nexus you got it from someone else who claims he has data books post them here then I will believe you in fact you so called"person" made this shit up to actaully rank these people in this order complete fake bull crap.

Yeah thought as much these stats are fake here is the place you got them from or anyways this is were they first originated from:

And if these are true then aizen in disguised form was equal to the captain which means he is much more powerful that what the stats say.

Also note after you read that thread you can see that the title is "bleach BOOTLEG official data book",so

1.these stats are fake due to just saying bykuya is weaker than unohahna and that ZARAKI Of ALL PEOPLE is 0 at reiatsu.I also would love to add the fact that unohana said she is weaker than both bankai ichigo and bykuya o0o0o another fact of this crap being fake.

2.if they are true aizen is much more powerful that these stats say as the author of the data book in the form wrote that the book said he was that powerful while he was disguising himself.

3. By just looking at how people are ranked is complete fake which means that bykuya and zaraki should be killed very quickly by zomari and noitora.

Seriously (nexus) you ought not leave out any info at all if you make a thread like this,but it's ok here is the link once more for all you guys.

P.s. I pm'd the guy with the data book and he says,

1-he is not sure if it's real or not

2-these stats are ss arc not arrancar or hueco mundo

3-he also says that aizen is at those levels while under disguise which means he is much more powerful than that I mean he did master all 4 combat styles for a shinigamireaching his point which is why he stole the houkyoku.

Either way this book is most likely fake he tells me due to the fact that it says BOOTLEG and that people who are ranked are ranked wrong like unohana i said already why.
1. that link is not the only site where this info is available

2. NF most likely the source of this info

3.where i first saw this

happy? not yet? scroll down a little to see an example of a RAW page of the data book and the example given is Kenpachi's....

edit: and if ur too lazy to scroll down a little to see that ur extreamely biased post is so wrong...

i think u know wat ppl call ppl that still dont believe wat they see..
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC

Last edited by dEcCrIx; 11-21-2007 at 11:55 AM.
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote