Final Villain? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who will be the final villain?
Pein 12 9.02%
Uchiha Madara 73 54.89%
Kabuchimaru 30 22.56%
Zetsu 3 2.26%
Root? 12 9.02%
Uchiha Itachi (wtf?) 3 2.26%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2007, 04:38 AM   #1
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Final Villain?

We need more threads here at NL.
Since I am not really active these days either, I though of making a few interesting threads while I am here.

So here is it - vote who do you think will be the final villain in Naruto and give your reasons.
Do not be lazy to type it all down and just vote. Give us your reason so other could discuss.

My vote:

Quote:
Uchiha Madara.

My reasons:

- The story is largely about Konoha. Madara helped create it. He should be dead but he's still alive and he's an important part of Konoha's past.

- Madara most likely summoned Kyuubi to attack Konoha and that is the backdrop of this whole story.

- Madara has also possibly had a hand in the massacre of the Uchiha, which means he's also contributed to what Sasuke has gone through. He's connected to the two big plot events of this story.

- He's clashed with Shodai over something. Him and his rival were used as a parallel for our two main protagonists.

- In this arc, which is the transitional period and revealing the important things to us, Madara's part has been left until the end. He's about to encounter Naruto and Sasuke, both of our main protagonists.

- Madara gave Pain orders. This is NJT's translation; "You do it. As you are their leader, I won't accept failure." I don't think he even considers himself part of that organisation but he's definitely giving orders to the one who leads it. This is a difference in rank being shown. The context in Japanese; Madara was telling Pain he was the "their" leader (the other members of Akatsuki) and that he wouldn't accept failure from him. Even before this, he told Pain to tell his members to finish their tasks.

- He's more evil than Kyuubi, said by the demon himself. No one is more evil than Kyuubi so when someone that comes along is, he's something major.

- He's been foreshadowed since the early stages of the story.

- His revelation overshadowed Pain's. After all of us AL fans were waiting to see who led Akatsuki, we're shown someone else in the shadows who's telling him things. That person also gets the classic lightning action.

- He's an Uchiha; instant importance since the Sharingan is an important aspect of the plot and has been since the beginning stages of the story.

- Jiraiya has met Pain; he plans on taking him out. Yet, at the thought of Madara being alive, he was worried. There is something Madara did in the past which makes Jiraiya wary of him; we're going to find out soon. Shodai wanted peace above everything else and i'm willing to bet Madara's ambition would lead to chaos. He wants the true power of the sharingan for a reason.

- He can summon Kyuubi. This is a testament to his strength; the greatest hype there is since we haven't seen anything stronger than Kyuubi.

- His battle with Shodai created the VotE, there hasn't been one shinobi so far who has shown power capable of such a thing. That shit is mini-DBZ level (though i think Kyuubi played a part there too ).

- He hasn't even done anything in the present so far, but his importance is rooted into the story. That is what you call final villain material; he has major importance as soon as he is revealed.

- No other villain is as deeply connected to this plot like Madara. Seriously, no contest. His actions were the domino affect which caused this story to turn out the way it is. Just think, it's already been implied by Jiraiya that he's behind the Kyuubi attack and Itachi mentioned a 3rd MS user (Uchiha massacre connection?). If that is indeed the case, take away those two events from ever happening and see how this story has to, either completely reshape itself, or someone else has to fill in Madara's role for it to stay the same.

Those are simply put, my reasons for believing he's going to be the final villain and the most powerful. He's the perfect candidate to be defeated by Team 7 and have everyone work together to overcome. He's been screwing around people for decades, is connected to Naruto, Sasuke, Shodai, Minato, the whole of Konoha because he helped create the village. Not only that, he's about to possibly encounter both of our main protagonists at the same time and that's going to be an epic event, especially when they realise who exactly is alive and news goes back to Konoha.

Pain, in my opinion, stopped being in contention for final villain as soon as it was revealed Madara was alive. He's going to be for Naruto what Itachi is for Sasuke, their respective one on one battles before they have to team up and take out the final threat.
A person I know wrote this and I would agree.
But, I wouldn't still agree with him that Madara is giving orders to Pain. I was kinda convinced AL will be the final villain, but now I don't think so anymore.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 04:50 AM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Final Villain?

I think Kabuchimaru would be the final villain. Orochimaru started the series off as the first major (no offense to Zabuza and Haku fans) villain, and I think the series will end with his return through Kabuto.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:30 AM   #3
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

I think its goin' to be Madara... I pretty much agree with that Shrike's mate's quote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I think Kabuchimaru would be the final villain. Orochimaru started the series off as the first major (no offense to Zabuza and Haku fans) villain, and I think the series will end with his return through Kabuto.
Im my mind as much as I like Orochimaru, Kabuto and Kabuchimaru, I think hes goin' to be a quick kill for either Sasuke or Itachi... Kabuchimaru might just show up at the Uchiha Hideout.. Yeah, thats what i think.. heh..
Old 11-12-2007, 10:02 AM   #4
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

kabuchimaru because he badass
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:13 AM   #5
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

I believe Madara is the final fight and exactly accept "Quote"
Old 11-12-2007, 11:21 AM   #6
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I'm going with Madara Uchiha.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:35 AM   #7
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

My vote goes to Zetsu. Why you may ask? Zetsu is a weird-ass character. Popping up around fights and just watching it. At the end of Naruto and Sasuke's fight, he comes out from the ground, wtf's up with that? As of this chapter, Zetsu has played absolutely NO PART in anything. I believe that once everything is gone, Zetsu appears and kills a bunch of people, and then Naruto comes.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:57 AM   #8
YellowFlash88
Genin

YellowFlash88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pein is going to be the final villian. He never lost a battle and has the strongest eye the renigan
YellowFlash88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:05 PM   #9
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
My vote goes to Zetsu. Why you may ask? Zetsu is a weird-ass character. Popping up around fights and just watching it. At the end of Naruto and Sasuke's fight, he comes out from the ground, wtf's up with that? As of this chapter, Zetsu has played absolutely NO PART in anything. I believe that once everything is gone, Zetsu appears and kills a bunch of people, and then Naruto comes.
Nah.. Hebi knows he's lurking aound. lol They might take Zetsu out, since they got Karin.

Alright i have 5 canidates for the final villan..

Kabuchimaru - Neo Orochimaru using a combination of elementals, forbidden, snakes, medical etc...

Yondaime - Revived as an evil person to wreck hell on the ninja world

Kyuubi - Naruto has to defeat him sometime. ;\

Uchiha Madara - Sharingan expert. (oh man how did he escape that blast and survived being asundered into two?)

Some strong ass demon/person - Hey i'd like to know too. lol

Last edited by Silverblade; 11-12-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:30 PM   #10
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

I see a lot of different possibilities.

1. Madara could be the last villian, just because he is behind AK, and he could possibly be the reason behind the Kyuubi (or is the reason). I could see him having another confrontation with the Kyuubi somehow.

2. Zetsu is mysterious and all so we don't know exactly what to expect from him.

3. Itachi is so mysterious to, and it seems that he has some kind of plan up his sleve that no one knows about.

4. And lastly,Danzou wants to take over Konoha or something because he is a sore loser to Sarutobi. Having Kabuchimaru on his side would help a lot in doing this, but Kabuchimaru is like that unknown thatwe don't know what he will do next.

I think that it will mostly be 1 for the first option. After that, 4 would be the second option. I don't see 2 and 3 being with the other two.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #11
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Nah.. Hebi knows he's lurking aound. lol They might take Zetsu out, since they got Karin.
That's exactly why I think Zetsu is the final, he's always around, but nobody knows. Hebi and them don't know either.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:34 PM   #12
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Madara.
Basically for all the reasons the first post's quote has.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #13
KatonSuiton
Genin

KatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the rough

I said Kabuchimaru. I think Kishi'll push him off to the side for the next "x(x)(x?))" amount of ch's.
Kabuchimaru would be an un-expected final villain. Kishi seems to like his readers to expect and formulate theories and then just totally flip it around on us, un-expectedly. ^.^
Kabuchimaru, as I said above, will probably get pushed aside for now. The focus probably will be and stay on the more major villains at the moment. Kabuchimaru lurking, waiting to re-appear! :P
Really, my guess is that the next time we see Kabuchimaru... he won't even still be considered Kabuchimaru. Orochimaru's DNA is kinda like a parasite on Kabuto, is it not? Kabu. will probably just look like plain ol' evil Oro. again by the time we see 'em again.
KatonSuiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:19 PM   #14
Dynafrom
Academy Student

Dynafrom has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Denzel Washington.
Dynafrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:21 PM   #15
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

^Spammer.........

Madara Uchiha...... he will show up out of no where and pwn Pains ass, lol.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote