Friends - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
babygirl
Genin

babygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Friends

u know friends can come and stay for a while but quickly go and some friends stay there for a while.i couple of weeks ago my best friend turned her back on me. we've been friends for almost 4 years and she's never done something as to turn her back on me!!!!!i've never did anything wrong to her!!!!!

what do u think??????
babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: Friends

I have a feeling we're not getting the whole story, and the your being arrogant or ingnorant. Eitherway shut up and deal with her. Ask her what the flying frick is her problem and work it out with her. If you feel to betrayed to be mature and see if you can work things out, then say the hell with your friendship. This is probably over a guy, or something stupid like that. So dont be a cunt, just work the shit out. Your probably at fall as well so dont point the finger souly on her. See if you had anything to do with it, if you did say sorry and if you dont think you do see if she thinks you are somewhat at fault. Dont go "ITS ALL YOU OH EM GEEEEE!@!!111ONE" Also, your twelve. Your getting to the age now we're your boy crazy so like I said its probably over some dushe bag.

Last edited by fieldscarcrow; 11-12-2007 at 12:01 PM.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #3
Miburo

Ninja stealth kill her. Fucking duh.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #4
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

see if she will have sex with you
make up sex is always the best
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:07 PM   #5
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Of course friends will come and go. It's hard to see friends stay friends from childhood into adulthood. Only when the friends are REALLY good friends, true to the heart and whatevers... will they be friends for a long time. Maybe your so-called "best friend" decided to drop you and make some new, more popular friends.
Or maybe you did something to her that would've made her angry at you. Don't say she "turned her back on you" quite just yet. Talk to her and see what's up. Because if you don't get the whole story and you don't find out why she's ticked, then you'll probably regret it later. I know you said you didn't do anything wrong to her to make her mad or sad or anything like that, but maybe she doesn't feel the same way. Something that could've said or did that was casual and just something you said, could've hurt your friend, so yea, talk to her.

Losing a friend isn't a great thing, but it happens. Things change, and you'll lose many a friend in the future. There are times when you and your friends may get into fights, and not talk for a day or even a couple of weeks. And then there are friends who decide they just don't want to be your friend anymore, or want to hang out with new people. Do yourself a favor and do the same. That best friend isn't the only person in the world. You don't need to find a new best friend, just some new friends. People to talk to and to chat with. But remember, a handful of good friends is better than a ton of friends.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #6
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

Location: In a flower field! Somewhere over that rainboww!! =]
Genjutsu Genius is on a distinguished roadGenjutsu Genius is on a distinguished road

Lol. Make-up sex. xDD

You need to evaluate the situation and see why she's pissed...maybe she has a grummpy attitude for some other reason, or maybe you did something wrong that you're not aware of. There are tons of reasons of why she could be mad at you.

If you did something wrong and apologize and she still mad, then wait around a while. If she's still mad at you over a long time, then say bye bye.

Fanclubs: [Haruno Sakura, Final Fantasy]**♥

I made my siggy and my avvy! Shuddap, I know I suck!
Flowers!
Genjutsu Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:34 PM   #7
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Of course friends will come and go. It's hard to see friends stay friends from childhood into adulthood. Only when the friends are REALLY good friends, true to the heart and whatevers... will they be friends for a long time. Maybe your so-called "best friend" decided to drop you and make some new, more popular friends.
Or maybe you did something to her that would've made her angry at you. Don't say she "turned her back on you" quite just yet. Talk to her and see what's up. Because if you don't get the whole story and you don't find out why she's ticked, then you'll probably regret it later. I know you said you didn't do anything wrong to her to make her mad or sad or anything like that, but maybe she doesn't feel the same way. Something that could've said or did that was casual and just something you said, could've hurt your friend, so yea, talk to her.

Losing a friend isn't a great thing, but it happens. Things change, and you'll lose many a friend in the future. There are times when you and your friends may get into fights, and not talk for a day or even a couple of weeks. And then there are friends who decide they just don't want to be your friend anymore, or want to hang out with new people. Do yourself a favor and do the same. That best friend isn't the only person in the world. You don't need to find a new best friend, just some new friends. People to talk to and to chat with. But remember, a handful of good friends is better than a ton of friends.
wow that is good and deep.

I agree with toshi but also go out and make new friends or find out what is wrong with your old best friend.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #8
itachiuchiha
Chuunin

itachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these partsitachiuchiha is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
I have a feeling we're not getting the whole story, and the your being arrogant or ingnorant. Eitherway shut up and deal with her. Ask her what the flying frick is her problem and work it out with her. If you feel to betrayed to be mature and see if you can work things out, then say the hell with your friendship. This is probably over a guy, or something stupid like that. So dont be a cunt, just work the shit out. Your probably at fall as well so dont point the finger souly on her. See if you had anything to do with it, if you did say sorry and if you dont think you do see if she thinks you are somewhat at fault. Dont go "ITS ALL YOU OH EM GEEEEE!@!!111ONE" Also, your twelve. Your getting to the age now we're your boy crazy so like I said its probably over some dushe bag.
It seems you have on your tampon in today.

on topic.these things happen,it will play itself out.

I Skim Back Over My Words Thats On The Page N Line I Dont Write I Get High And Ignight...
G Goli Giga Bytes In A Gorrilla's Hand To The Side Of A Niggaz Face Like I Don't Give A Damn
Even If Hes Wit His Manz-- And Thenz I Put His
Plans And Limbs All Over His Pants And Timbs
Allow me to break down the game,
behind the bracelets, earrings, chains, watches and rings.
The bling,
the crystal incrusted, princess flooded, canary studded, blue coloured and blood stained.
Yeah the older brother of the drug game,
that give her a fame, then take away her lane.

Rep Me Red And Ill Rep You Back<3
itachiuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #9
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha View Post
It seems you have on your tampon in today.

on topic.these things happen,it will play itself out.
1) Im not a girl
2) I dont wear tampons, I tryed and they made me uncomfortable
3) Im always like that.

I have sympathy for anyone's problems, but only when they dont involve a 12 year old being over dramatic by something that probably is smaller then nothing
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:25 PM   #10
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

there's always a reason...whether it is justifiable or not....

some people will be true friends while others are not...depends on a lot of factors....the length of a friendship also varies....
Old 11-12-2007, 06:44 PM   #11
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Shes prolly just popular now and your not, it happens.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:07 PM   #12
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

You definitely should talk to her and find out her side of the story. Do this in person, that never fails to be the best manner in dealing with relationships of any sort.

I've been best friends with Rachel for a decade. We've had our fights, but we always talked it over afterwards and apologized. I'm not saying this is guaranteed to happen for you two, but you have to address the problem before anything can be resolved.

Like Toshi pointed out, you may not realize what you did/said that upset your friend, so don't be 100% certain that you did nothing wrong.

But first off, how did she turn her back on you? In what manner? I could give better advice if I knew the circumstance...
And it could just be that she's having family/school problems and is keeping them to herself.... which is affecting her attitude. It might not even be about you, or at least not entirely.

Or sadly, it could be the popularity point brought up in this thread. I had two friends back in middle school who did the same thing. It hurts a little but then I realized that they were different from me. I never needed that validation, I was content with my social position and the people I considered friends. *shrugs*

Anyway, I hope this works out for you or that you at least gain some insight into friendship (if the friendship doesn't work out).

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #13
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

You might want to avoid this part if you're not really a person who takes risks. 8D.
You should stick with your other friends for a while and keep a close eye on your other friend, just to check up on her or something like that. If you're popular enough, get some peers to go spy on her.

That's seriously what people at my school do. I haven't ever been in a situation like this (no, it is not lack of friends as the reason), but I've been sent to check up on people and stuff. Usually the two kids end up back together, but just make sure you don't get caught for doing this or something. /ignore

Gather up your courage and go talk to her. You'll get somewhere, hopefully. If it's because of popularity, though, she's not really someone you'd want to hang out with anymore, no matter how many years she's been your best friend.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:59 PM   #14
Miburo

How the hell can anyone be giving serious advice to this...?

If you guys can help with something vague like the OP, maybe you can help me out with my problem too. Someone said something to me that made me feel some emotion. What do you think, lol?

Seriously, guys. What the hell? XD
Old 11-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #15
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

Maybe your friend wanted to change,no one wants to be the same forever.
Not to be mean or anything but,did you at least try talking to your friend?...or do you just make threads on your life issues? o_O

and i agree with fieldscarcrow...you don't seem to tell us the whole story...your friend turns her back to you...was it that big of a deal to just make a thread bout it?
(hope i'm not sounding mean )

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote