Naruto Role-Play FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 10:47 PM   #1
Dark_Kyubii
Academy Student

Location: Konohagakure,take a left at the gates,climb the fence,pass Kibas' and im in the trees
Dark_Kyubii is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Naruto Role-Play FC

Hello everyone! Oi! This is,obviously,a Naruto Role PLay fan club. =^.^=

Two things before we start joining: 1-I Role-Play Sasuke and thats that. 2- You MUST have a banner/signature of our FC if you join in your signature otherwise we will not count you as a member.
Rules
1: You may only have up to 2 role-play characters and yes you may delete one and get another but note that another person can take the one you threw away and you wont be able to get them back.
2: No spamming Please!
3: We are a primarily English FC,so if you speak another language,eg.Spanish,please translate as much as possible.
4: Please do not flame other members about something. If someone makes you extremely upset,just confront them about it nicely.
5: This is most likely based in the original time/time skip,so if you want to RP in Shippunden,make sure to say that in the thread.
6: No god-moding or power-playing. If you are not surer what that is; PM me or another member about it.
7: If you are going away for over 5 days,let us know PLEASE! That way,we dont get irritated ^^'
and 8: Have has much fun as possible!!! =^.^=
Oh! 9: If you are rping an actual character,please note only ONE person may rp them. This is in a first-come-first-serve manner. Ex: Dark_Kyubii wants to rp Sasuke,but someone has already taken the character. They cannot rp that character.
How to Join:
Post one Role-Play example and ask NICELY to join in a post,and list what character whether its your own or an original character-thanks.

~*Positions: (Updated often) *~
Owner: Dark_Kyubii
Co-owner 1: I'MNOTCRAZY
Co-owner 2: gaaraofthesand.1234
Co-owner 3: ____
Moderator/Peace Keeper(s): ____

-Member List-

Banners/Signatures/etc (if wanting to make one,please go ahead and when its done,PM me or a co-owner):

Thanks! ^^
FanClubs:
Proud Owner of Sai Haters FC
Member of New Sasuke Uchiha FC

Last edited by Dark_Kyubii; 11-18-2007 at 11:29 PM.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Role-Play FC

ooc: dude...we already have a Naruto RPG FC. You seem to know a lot more about RPing than the owner of that does, but this may get locked...

I'll join, co-ownage and all. character and sample are in my sig...too long to post, so I have links in my sig...

I'm not into OC's much...OC are 99% of the time played out of character...just fyi, but no big if you are good.

is there a line minimum?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-18-2007 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #3
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Untill its closed.... I will co-own too.....

I will locate my character profile too.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:28 PM   #4
Dark_Kyubii
Academy Student

Location: Konohagakure,take a left at the gates,climb the fence,pass Kibas' and im in the trees

OOC//: yeah dude I know. theres a lot of Naruto RP FC's. -.-

mmkay! Thanks,guys. *edits post* ^^' it most likely will get shut away and locked but Ive seen a lot of RP for Naruto so...Ill try and make it last. ^^'
FanClubs:
Old 11-18-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: do you know of any good Naruto RPG FORUMS? I'm currently in the market for an intermediate leveled one that has minimal amounts of OC's and allows for more than one charry per person.

do you want me to post my bio anyways? I could do that...but it's long...

Old 11-18-2007, 11:32 PM   #6
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Im having trouble finding my Inato profile....

INC... do you know around what page, lol?
Old 11-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
Dark_Kyubii
Academy Student

INC:nope. i just joined so I dont really know,sorry INC..lol. I could give a RP example here,if you want to see if Im the level you like to rp with,considering I like pretty-good rpers myself ^^ and no,i clicked them theyre good ^^

GOTS: thats okay.as long as you can find it when you can,no problem ^^
FanClubs:
Old 11-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #8
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

sure...I wouldn't mind seeing that.

@Gaara: hell no...I just have a link to mine...and for the LAST TIME IT'S IMNC!!!!

dude, you might as well make a new one. the old one sucked. can you try for LONGER this time?

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-18-2007 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:41 PM   #9
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

ooc: Just call me gaara... lol.

Well I know where my old one is.... but the updated one is in the middle of my fc..... and I cant find it!

God damn! How long do ya need a stupid bio?

Last edited by gaaraofthesand.1234; 11-18-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:43 PM   #10
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

i thought it ws like on pg 17 gaara it was just after we came back from the other village on the story

I'll join too....

Name- Kimani, Kenshi (Last, First)
Age- 14 years old.
Rank- Genin
Gender- Male
Height- 1.80 m
Weight- 150 lbs

Physical Description: Brown Skin, Black hair, brown eyes, spiked hair, wears dark colored jeans and usually black or any other dark-colored shirts.

Bio: Kenshi was born in the Hidden Leaf Village of Konoha, about 2 years after the attack of the kyuubi.
His and mother were 2 Jounin-ranked shinobis who were always on missions. While Kenshi stayed at home with his uncle.
Due to the absence of his parents his uncle took charge of him and taught him the principles of a good ninja.
Throughout the years he has grown up to be a good and kind ninja.
Until one day his uncle told him that his parent's were killed in a mission.
And he swore to had revenge on their parent's killer.
And to this day he studies in the Academy trainig harder and harder just to defeat that oponent.

Personality: He had always been kind, and nice to everyone until that day he got that news, Then his attitude changed to a cold, emotionless person obsessed with killing that person. As cold as he is he usually is around with his friends, and dut to hos easeness to befriend anyone he had gained many powerful allies on his quest.

His chakra orientation is fire...

Techniques: Shadow clones Jutsu

Fire Breath No Jutsu: He fires a flamethrower from his mouth, very similat to sasuke's fireball...

Fire Kimani barrage: He creates some shadow clones and concentrates chakra on the clones fists, burning anything he touches..., he combines this hits with Taijutsu and he gets a powerful combo attack.

(This last one was the one that took him the most time to control, due to it's difficulty.)

Recently he have been preparing and training extremely hard, because he felt, that something was about to happen....

Last edited by tenkaichymaster; 11-18-2007 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:10 PM   #11
Dark_Kyubii
Academy Student

Kay. Thanks tm.

Okay,well good luck Gaara. ^_^' wish i could help
and INC heres my RP ex.:

"I can't believe this." Sasuke breathed as he whacked a tree with a kunai. "Naruto goes wandering off,and now I have to go and find him." he sighed,retrieving his kunai and jumping down from the tree. He concentrated his chakra into his feet and started up the tree again,getting a lot higher than last time. He slashed the kunai across the tree to make his mark. "To add,I have to bring him back," he muttered,irritated at the fact. He sighed and put his kunai away in his weapon pouch. Stuffing his hands into his pockets like usual,he started walking towards the village gates.When he was out of the village,he broke into a run,his dark hair flying. Looking around,he saw a blur of orange by a group of trees along with a blur of dark red. "Jeez..whats this loser doing now?" he sighed,walking towards them.
FanClubs:
Old 11-19-2007, 03:25 PM   #12
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Here it is.... I think its long enough, but IMNOTCCRAZY does not....

Inato Bio

Name: Inato Hagake

Description: White skin, 5ft 6in tall, is about 128 pounds. Brown hair with blue eyes.

Clan: He is from the hagake clan.

Main jutsu: His main jutsu is, well he does not really have a main jutsu, since he trys to learn so many...

Chakra type: His main form of chakara type is wind, but he also uses fire type.

History: Inato was born into the hagake clan, his parents are Imara and Ariana hagake, both of witch are from the hagake clan. He was raised in the leaf village, and does not want to remain there. When Inato was 5 years old his parents and himself were out, and a war was about to start, the forces that were attacking the leaf village were taken care of fast. But before they were stopped they managed to infiltrate the hagakes caln, fight, and kill them all. When Inatos parents found out the went into a deep depression and died. So Inato is the last of the clan. His clan kept to them selves and tried to avoided fights all together, so the clan could have a possible kekkei genkai, but is unknown. When inato came of age he started his ninja training at school in hopes of becoming very strong. He soon became a genin, and a little while later a chunin. He is always training, unlike his clan who avoided fights, Inato seems to seek them out. Inato wants change, he thought the reason that his clan lost was because of they did not like to fight. So he intends to change that and become the strongest Hagake there ever was. As of now he lives in the leaf village doing the missions assigned to him.

Characteristics: Inato is usually lazy in every thing, but when it comes to fighting and missions he is very focused. He can goof around sometimes but does not too much. He is very, very smart and loves to learn any new jutsu that comes his way. He is also not a shy person, and is not afraid to speak his mind. If you tic him off then he will tell you, and will want you to fight him. Other than that he is lazy, and shows up late for every thing. He is short tempered and gets mad very easily. He is mainly angry when he looses a mach with some one. His goal is to learn as many new jutsu he can, and be the strongest hagake there ever was...

There’s the bio, if you want me to add more info just tell me...

Old 11-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #13
Dark_Kyubii
Academy Student

Its good. In the beginning it was kind of blunt,but still got to the point. Its good and I accept it.
you three can RP at will ^^
FanClubs:
Old 11-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #14
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
Old 11-19-2007, 05:28 PM   #15
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

^We are all aware of that, lol.... but untill this place is closed. We shall rp, lol.
Closed Thread