good job team - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
good job team

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...69#post1336369

in an effort to protect those who unjustfully banned
we set out a revolution
to fight the power
and we have won
the is a big vicotry for us men
i would like to make a special shout out to two of the major contributors
to this war
this would be MALBORO and NINJA
with out these two stelar minds
we probly would have not have won this war
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
Miburo

Re: good job team

Lol.

I was hoping that they would at least have changed their policy from a more aggressive moderation style (OMG I saw name calling = Infraction'D) to a more passive style (No action taken unless the person on the receiving end of the flame clearly expresses that he/she was offended). Unfortunately, it seems that this wasn't adopted. This alone would have been a huge improvement, I believe.

All this seemed to change was that now you have to call someone a 'noob' or 'poopiebutt' or some shit twice instead of once to get banned. Which is an improvement, sure, but it doesn't really change anything.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

rome wasnt built in a day
but hey
the war is still continueing
we have just won a battle
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Miburo, you are ineed a poopiebutt.

All so, there was no winning of a war. The sentence has just been broken into two parts, I see no advantage or disadvantage to this. Your still going to be band if your an ass, its just going to take longer.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Good job fighting the powah of NL.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:25 PM   #6
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Yeah it's cool that it is taken a little lighter. But seriously noob or all those other silly pre school comments earning you 5 points thats just absurd. It should've been like 2 points each or something. Seriously you have to read the sentence to consider how pre maturly a word was used. E.G "You ***** **** Noob" Fine flame. 2nd EG "lol Noobness" Yeah not much of a flame is it. Seriously sort this out.

But none the less we have claimed one victory. In our war to 'Fight Teh Powa!!' haha.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:27 PM   #7
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
rome wasnt built in a day
but hey
the war is still continueing
we have just won a battle
Word. I'm hoping that they at least consider the passive style suggestion too, if they did that then I'd say there's pretty much no reason to continue fighting teh powar. After all, if someone gets an infraction under that policy then it's not the mod's fault, they're just going by the person who was flamed and reported it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Miburo, you are ineed a poopiebutt.
NO U!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:20 PM   #8
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

sure it was just those 2 <.<
Old 11-19-2007, 02:20 PM   #9
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Word. I'm hoping that they at least consider the passive style suggestion too, if they did that then I'd say there's pretty much no reason to continue fighting teh powar. After all, if someone gets an infraction under that policy then it's not the mod's fault, they're just going by the person who was flamed and reported it.

NO U!
:O I m reportng that post bcuz i m ofendedz!11

Also I dont see why this is such a great victory.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:22 PM   #10
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
sure it was just those 2 <.<
What do you mean?
Old 11-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

absolutely nothing of course <.<
Old 11-19-2007, 02:34 PM   #12
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough

the revolution is on!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #13
OG
[잊지 말아요]

if u see it as a "war" then nothing will change, i shall say that.

you guys really shouldnt see it like that lol
Old 11-19-2007, 02:41 PM   #14
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
MALBORO
I donĀ“t smoke at all
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #15
Miburo

Heh, whatever you say, Oaky.

If you were referring to that other thread, then yes, those two things I mentioned would have worked perfectly.

Actually, if you had to pick just one to implement, the change from an aggressive moderation style to a passive moderation style would have been the one to go with...That alone would have ended the fight against teh powar.

@Master-You're missing out. : )