Dedication - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 09:31 AM   #1
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Dedication

I would like to dedicate this infraction to Master2005, without whom it would not have been possible. My only regret, dear Master, is that it is not a Major Flame infraction which I could dedicate to you, but only a minor flame infraction.

Old 11-24-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of
Re: Dedication

lmao xD....................
Old 11-24-2007, 09:34 AM   #3
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

its not like its painful. Youll live. Get over it or leave.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:36 AM   #4
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

It's only a five point infraction...
Old 11-24-2007, 09:36 AM   #5
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

^ I know. That's why I apologized for having only a small infraction to dedicate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
its not like its painful. Youll live. Get over it or leave.
I know. Did you sense any hint of pain in my post? Actually, I was the one who told Sugoi that yes, I called him a noob, and that she could infracticate me. Please do not assume that when one acts calm and collected, one is fuming and hateful on the inside.

Old 11-24-2007, 09:37 AM   #6
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

lol sarcastic
Old 11-24-2007, 09:38 AM   #7
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...I asked him if he called the guy a noob and he said yes.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:39 AM   #8
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

lol, I´m so proud, you dedicated me a thread...

Last edited by Master2005; 11-24-2007 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:39 AM   #9
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
^ I know. That's why I apologized for having only a small infraction to dedicate.

I know. Did you sense any hint of pain in my post? Actually, I was the one who told Sugoi that yes, I called him a noob, and that she could infracticate me. Please do not assume that when one acts calm and collected, one is fuming and hateful on the inside.
Then this is the most pointless, idiotic thread made. The thread, not the OP. Why else would you make a thread about this? "I dedicate bla blha balh" What the hell? Thats so pointless but whatever
Old 11-24-2007, 09:41 AM   #10
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

This is childish but who cares, just the spam section...
Old 11-24-2007, 09:41 AM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Okay this thread is closed now lol
Closed Thread