Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 110 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-04-2008, 01:19 PM   #1636
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Reasons given by other people. =/ (Sakura, 6_Naruto_6, then what you told me)
Frankly, I had heard your side plenty, along with like-minded people stating their view. So I felt no need to PM you.
NR17 explained himself and came to me. That's what I should have done in the first place, since I wanted his side. Instead I listened to other people, but I was never sure if they had the whole story, etc.
Justice shall be done? =)
Indeed, you have just reasons. NR did his best to try and apologize. He even PMd you on his own.
It is always the best to know all sides of the story.

Quote:
Now I know. Like I said, they aren't that good of reasons.
But...
I'd rather not hate on the guy anymore.
I would never hate NR.
Things which he did sucked, and he gave a terrible excuse for an admin to look inside someone's PM's, but he apologized, generally to the whole forum and to OG personally, more than once.
Took balls for that. So, if we could be a bit more forgiving, it would help the future situations.

Quote:
People have read my private journals before, close friends in fact (irl), but I forgave them... their reasons? Curiosity, Self-Indulgence... all understandable, imo. To me, it wasn't worth losing all the good times over.

Different scenario, of course. But eh.
It's not that different...
You are right btw.

Quote:
While I still think all this is quite new, so there's nothing wrong with the discussion...eventually it'll have to be buried. So considering that I know NR17 about as good as I know you OG, I've decided that I've said my peace and there's no need for me to 'fight' about it.

So peace out. xD
As always, wise words, Brooke =0
If we want to prevent such things to occur in the future though, we need to learn to forgive, but to punish as well.
But, no need to gangbang on NR anymore.

Quote:
edit :: besides, tbh I am more annoyed with Tom than NR17. Tom hasn't shown a shred of 'ah shit, maybe i shouldn't have used and lied about MrPwnzerz', while NR17 has apologized numerous times... I don't really care if his apology comes off a bit defensive... the last 30 pages or so have consisted of justified bashing of his character, but bashing nonetheless. So yeah. Anyway, he was sincere in the PM he sent me, and the fact that he took the effort to PM me, someone he hardly knows, makes me more inclined to step back from the situation.
Totally true.
What Megaboss (as Miburo would say) did, was outright shitty. The reason he doesn't apologize is because he "owns the place". Sloppy reason, I must say. Just because you own the place doesn't mean you should just fire at will upon forum members.
He should have talked to us.

[QUOTE=Miburo;1390884]XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And nah. If it was just the snooping and nothing else, then sure. However, it wasn't just that. The cowardly and underhanded way they went about it is pretty much unforgivable as far as I'm concerned. Internetz or not, you shouldn't do that to innocent people. Period. Perhaps if they both somehow made actual meaningful attempts to rectify the situation in some way, then maybe. And even then, that's a big maybe. But extremely dubious apologies alone aren't anywhere close to being enough for me.
While I completely agree with you (every word you said was true), you should take in account that NR took on himself to apologize to everyone. Tom was nowhere to be seen. So, as it usually goes, everyone shits on NR.
Not that he didn't deserve to be mocked for his actions, but some things shouldn't be taken so far. Especially on the internet.

Quote:
After all, they both seemed more than willing to go along with the lies before they got caught. If the community had accepted those lies as truth, would he still be apologizing? Or would they be laughing their asses off at Pwnzers? I'm more inclined to believe that the later of the two is more likely. Because of this, I'd say that he's most likely more remorseful about being caught then about what he actually did, to be quite honest. Now he can deny this all he wants, but like I said earlier, once you lie (and only fess up to the lie AFTER you've been caught) to save face then don't be surprised when people question anything else you have to say in your defense. It's to be expected, and is not in any way unreasonable to do so.
Once you lie, nothing can be completely trusted in the future, huh...
That is..something I must completely agree with.
The guinea pig, in this case Pwnzerz, took the blame at first, but that changed quickly.
But how? How did everyone find out that he wasn't behind sending those PMs? I think NR said it himself to some people...

You are in the right, Miburo. But we shouldn't be stomping on NR for all eternity.

Quote:
Edit: Also, the spiteful things he was saying in this thread that have absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand don't help his case any either. Like the shit he was talking on Shino, despite the fact that what he was talking about had nothing to do with this at all. He was clearly just saying it just to be insulting, not to prove any point. I don't like crap like that either.
This I did not see...
And I must say that those words were distasteful, by the words you described what happened.

Quote:
Edit2: Also, totally agree with UT about Megaboss. He really should make a formal apology about this shit. And I'm talking an epic, FreshGrease style apology. Or else it doesn't count. ; )
Yeah, epic apology should be up.
Row, row fight teh powa
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #1637
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Hey! Here's an idea:

Let's forget about all this BS, stop talking about the drama, and move on with our lives.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #1638
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I really don't think there's any chance of that happening anytime soon. =/

Last edited by Demi-God; 01-04-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:39 PM   #1639
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Hey! Here's an idea:

Let's forget about all this BS, stop talking about the drama, and move on with our lives.
Ah, but you forget: We have no lives.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:47 PM   #1640
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

You lucky ducks, we've got some awesome new surprises in store for you.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 01-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #1641
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey! Here's an idea:

Then the vast majority of the Spam Zone residents will lose their reason for being here. Infact, if you close the Spam Zone like a year or two ago, you'll find NL to be rather quiet.

Quote:
You lucky ducks, we've got some awesome new surprises in store for you.
Mass Bannings? Yay!
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #1642
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

bannings=no yay
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #1643
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Mo' like a way to anonymously give us information about what you want at NL... Which means that you guys can be really candid with us.

Also look forward to things like this:

*Rule changes
*Forum reconstruction
*A few new forums
*New vB toys
*A hell of a lot of new members

Old 01-04-2008, 04:23 PM   #1644
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey! Here's an idea:

I've tried that angle at least three times already; but 6n6 is right. Not happening anytime soon, and it'll be referenced anytime something deemed "bad" happens around here.

Shit, this event'll probably be on this year's Award thing.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #1645
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i feel like
this will be soemthng thats gonna stick forever
if someone does something dirty
or soemthign someone doesnt like
its gonna get brought up =/
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #1646
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
i feel like
this will be soemthng thats gonna stick forever
if someone does something dirty
or soemthign someone doesnt like
its gonna get brought up =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
...and it'll be referenced anytime something deemed "bad" happens around here.
Exact same thing.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #1647
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Exact same thing.
good job .
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #1648
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
good job .
Indeed. .
Old 01-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #1649
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Green rep for everyone!

Old 01-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #1650
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I really want to see the line "He pulled an Nr17 on us!" being used sometime... just for shits and giggles.

DA - Care to offer your opinion on these "new" things that are going to be happening, whether they will be useless or handy... for example the rules, a change for the better or worse (that's if you know the ones that they will change) ?
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote