Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 114 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #1696
Miburo

Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
POW enter the dragon lol. Miburo so many updates whats with all the admins fightin the powa lol.
Yo! Good to see you escaped from the hidden fascist torture camps. Well done. /salute

And dude, you missed some epic shit. Megaboss and his trusty beanbag barnacle committed the most massively hardcore act of unjust faggotry to ever be witnessed, ever. So like, everyone who isn't completely fucking stupid was all over that shit, uniting together to fight teh powar like champs. Even Shino took up the good fight in the name of great justice. It was glorious.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #1697
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Glorious, indeed.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #1698
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I would have responded sooner, but my network is being screwy. Of course, its only my computer. >_> And my sister is not one to share. So now that my Dad's back I'm on his laptop right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Now that I think about it, gotta agree. I'd totally be willing to forgive him, but only if he resigned from his position as Admin. By snooping through a fellow mod's private messages he's destroyed any kind of trust to be had between both members or his fellow mods. It would also show that he's actually, truly remorseful about his actions (Since, unlike an apology where he can easily lie, this requires an actual sacrifice on his side. He's already shown himself to not be above deceit after all.). Shino cannot fire him because his actions were sanctioned by Megaboss. But if he truly regrets what he did, then this would be the noble course of action.

Of course, he won't do this. Which is why I doubt his sincerity.
A resignation would be a humble thing to do. I agree entirely with this.
Its a very good way to show that he acknowledges what he did was wrong.

Quote:
In OG's thread Megaboss first lied about where they got the info, NR posted a minute later, then again half way through the thread (Criticizing someone for assuming he read her PMs >.<). If he felt that throwing Pwnzers to the wolves was wrong, he had every opportunity to come clean during either one of those posts. He chose not to, and only until after he got caught did he finally show any signs of remorse. He may not have been the one who actually lied about it, but he did know the truth and showed no effort what-so-ever to avoid having Pwnzers act as his scapegoat, despite having every opportunity to do so. I just think this clearly shows the type of character he possesses. And for me, actions speak louder than words. Especially the words of a deceiver. ; )
Yes, I see what you're saying. Not trying to defend the guy, but I am going to try to look at it from his pov. Tom is his superior, and Tom was on his side... I guess he didn't want to have a different story...? Eh... there's really no 'good' reason for going along with the lie. >__>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Your way works too though. And it's a lot nicer as well. I just can't bring myself to be that nice. XD
Thanks. I feel the same about your not-quite-as-nice stance. xD
Totally reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Justice shall be done? =)
Indeed, you have just reasons. NR did his best to try and apologize. He even PMd you on his own.
It is always the best to know all sides of the story.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike
I would never hate NR.
Things which he did sucked, and he gave a terrible excuse for an admin to look inside someone's PM's, but he apologized, generally to the whole forum and to OG personally, more than once.
Took balls for that. So, if we could be a bit more forgiving, it would help the future situations.
And if Tom apologized as well, since he is the orginator of the lie... it would help add to the situation descending into the past.

Quote:
As always, wise words, Brooke =0
If we want to prevent such things to occur in the future though, we need to learn to forgive, but to punish as well.
But, no need to gangbang on NR anymore.
Yep. We must learn to forgive mistakes, lies, etc.
We're all guilty of such things.
And on the same line of thought, people should own up to their mistakes and accept that others are going to be put off by their actions/words.
If only, eh? XD

Quote:
Totally true.
What Megaboss (as Miburo would say) did, was outright shitty. The reason he doesn't apologize is because he "owns the place". Sloppy reason, I must say. Just because you own the place doesn't mean you should just fire at will upon forum members.
He should have talked to us.
QFT.
Megaboss.. makes me think of a video game. lol
And Tom's not that cool.
BURN. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
My friends know not to look at my private shyte regardless of their reasons. They know how I am with that kinda stuff. It’s completely different since from the start he assumed a lot of shyte about me, and I thought we settled it before this whole thing happened but apparently we did not. This is part of the reason why its so hard for me to forgive him. Before this all started, he had me thinking that we were ok with one another and willing to talk to one another like normal people. We actually had a normal conversation for once. But then I find that a few days later I was demoted without a word. It was surprising to see how he had changed his attitude towards me again [and so much] over just a few days. [not to mention, the few days he knew I would be gone] …which made me believe that the normal convo and the “making up” part was all for show at the time.
XD Well, it was easy for me to forgive because as a way of making it up to me, my friend let me read her journal. lol (and the other was my mother... <.< She's just a nosy ole biddy)

NR17 wronged you personally. And went along with making your friend look like a lying, backstabbing, coward. I'm not saying you should let it go easily, at all.

But for me, taking a step back is the best course of action. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
Well in addition to that, he keeps saying that it wasn’t a joke and it was a justified demotion. He doesn’t believe me, so I don’t believe him. [it has to go both ways with me, otherwise there is no trust there =] no one way shyte for me]
Understandable.
Though I can also see why people don't believe it was a joke. =/
As for me, I just like calling it a joke that was a plan that was a joke. =D
'Cause either way, it's not happening now. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
Another reason why its hard for me to forgive them…they both tried to turn me against a friend. Friends, whether in real life or online, are the same to me, they both get the same shyte from me...they are still friends period. [some of my real life friends have turned into “online” friends due to our long distance so I can only contact them on the phone or online lol]
QFT.
I view my internet friends pretty much the same way I do my real life ones. Except that I haven't been their friend nearly as long. lol

Quote:
Megaboss, apology, now!
Now.
Own up to it.
<.<

Edit ::

Welcome back BK! xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 01-07-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: had to welcome BK. =D
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #1699
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

holy shit

miburo's a mod, bk's back

i've missed too much on my absence
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #1700
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

How long have you been gone?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #1701
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

possibly a month or so

i've also been told about you resigning your position although I don't know about the details
Old 01-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #1702
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ's sig
~EJ admits defeat, Halo 3 pwns every game~
Holy shit! .
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #1703
EJ
Reckless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Holy shit! .
lmao I know, I know

I stopped playing Diamond because of Master Chief

SUE ME!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #1704
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

No wai! EJ traded in the pokemans for some Halo =O
Old 01-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #1705
EJ
Reckless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
No wai! EJ traded in the pokemans for some Halo =O
I'm still getting over it =\

Halo 3 just blew my mind.

lulz
Old 01-08-2008, 12:56 PM   #1706
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

does kites know? =O
Old 01-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #1707
EJ
Reckless

lols I'm enjoying my time before he knows.

who knows what will happen?
Old 01-08-2008, 12:59 PM   #1708
OG
[잊지 말아요]

i dont know man =O...

watch out >.>;
Old 01-08-2008, 01:03 PM   #1709
EJ
Reckless

I'll get jumped by the poke-ppl...

...but supported by the Halo ppl

~we got guns
Old 01-08-2008, 01:05 PM   #1710
OG
[잊지 말아요]

lol...but u can run out of ammunition <.<

pokemon are quite impressive, they can last XD