Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:38 PM   #196
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Fight Teh Powa Organization

No, I just like to go on both sides of the equation for a balance.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2007, 11:39 PM   #197
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Not having fun in your own organisation eh? Guess you finally realised that is was drowning in fail you decided to breath the air of our greatness. You're trying to cup a feel of win but yeah not happening.
Lol. And is it just me, or was FG's name removed from teh powar's list? Looks like someone got shunned. XD
Old 11-29-2007, 11:42 PM   #198
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Lol. And is it just me, or was FG's name removed from teh powar's list? Looks like someone got shunned. XD
ROFL he needs to find the answer to the big question is he teh bad guy or good guy. But until he releaves himself of mod status not happening.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:59 PM   #199
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
@Kites-Nothing about what Field said was insulting towards black people. Pygmies are little black dudes, that's the fucking definition of a Pygmy. It's not derogatory. And neither is saying African's have lots of aids, because guess what? They do, and it's got nothing to do with the color of their skin. There's no reason to be offended by that shit. Really should suck it up, dude.

Not to mention you're the one who suggested that S_M be blacklisted...when you're doing the same exact shit he does. What's up with that?

And it's kind of hard to FIGHT TEH FUCKIN' POWAR when people are running to the facists and getting la resistance members banned because they were butthurt over stupid shit and couldn't handle it themselves. All while supporting censorship...
Instead of all that, a simple "You were wrong, but it's okay (or and it's not okay)/practice what you preach/don't be hypocrite/and don't do it again" could of worked.

The way your just came at me in that post was as if I wanted to start some kind of argument or debate with you. =\
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:03 AM   #200
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
Instead of all that, a simple "You were wrong, but it's okay (or and it's not okay)/practice what you preach/don't be hypocrite/and don't do it again" could of worked.

The way your just came at me in that post was as if I wanted to start some kind of argument or debate with you. =\
lol He was practicing for teh debate team tryouts Anyway what's happened has happened no point falling out over it. It's cool Kites, as long it wasn't a ban for purpose of lulz.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:04 AM   #201
Miburo

That's how I type. Don't like it? Tough shit, because it's not against the rules so you can't run to the mods and have me banned. ; )

All I'm saying is that it was fucking lame as all hell, don't try to pretend it wasn't, and to cut the shit if you don't want to come off as S_Mv2.0. Cool?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:10 AM   #202
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's how I type. Don't like it? Tough shit, because it's not against the rules so you can't run to the mods and have me banned. ; )

All I'm saying is that it was fucking lame as all hell, don't try to pretend it wasn't, and to cut the shit if you don't want to come off as S_Mv2.0. Cool?
Why would I try to pretend just to get myself out of a situation? I know what the fuck I did, and I'm willing to take the consequences for it. Quote me on this: I'm not the type to pussy out on shit.

But yeah it's cool. I'll keep what you said in mind.

Quote:
Didn't notice the top @ first...Man, what the fuck do you take me for? You just called me out like I was some sort of bitch-made nigga that cries over stuff on the internet a lot. I've acknowledged that I made a mistake, and you seem to be making it sound like I do this kind of stuff daily. =\

Last edited by Kites; 11-30-2007 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:23 AM   #203
Miburo

1.You missed the point with that pretend part. 2. Being a snitch isn't really the pinnacle of not being a pussy, you know?

But whatever, just don't let it happen again. : )

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
Didn't notice the top @ first...Man, what the fuck do you take me for? You just called me out like I was some sort of bitch-made nigga that cries over stuff on the internet a lot. I've acknowledged that I made a mistake, and you seem to be making it sound like I do this kind of stuff daily. =\
Crying once is just as bad as crying a lot in my book. And I'm sure this isn't the first time you've gotten someone banned either, amirite? Just give it up, dude.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-30-2007 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:30 AM   #204
Kites
I Love Donuts

Quote:
1.You missed the point with that pretend part. 2. Being a snitch isn't really the pinnacle of not being a pussy, you know?

But whatever, just don't let it happen again. : )
Alright man. I'll leave it as it is now then.

Anyways...
Old 11-30-2007, 12:42 AM   #205
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I was kicked out of teh powa organization. I guess my only choice, now, is to stay here. Viva la' resistance. Any more mods wanna fight teh powwah?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:44 AM   #206
Miburo

^GTFO. ; )

Edit: Other mods willing to fight teh powar are welcome though.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:47 AM   #207
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

[Sarcasm]OH NOES I'VE BEEN KICKED OUT OF BOTH ORGANIZATIONS!!!! THE LONLYNESS!!! IT IS LONLEY!!!

I'll show you all. I'll just create an organization to fight both the resistance and the power. It'll have strippers and floozies, and the beer runs 24/7. [/sarcasm]
Old 11-30-2007, 12:51 AM   #208
Miburo

Seriously though, what kind of special powers do green named mods have? Can they change those title thingers up top there under names? If so, we could use you, I suppose. : )

Edit: Oh shit. FG is creating a thread. Inb4fail

Last edited by Miburo; 11-30-2007 at 12:54 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:56 AM   #209
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
[Sarcasm]OH NOES I'VE BEEN KICKED OUT OF BOTH ORGANIZATIONS!!!! THE LONLYNESS!!! IT IS LONLEY!!!

I'll show you all. I'll just create an organization to fight both the resistance and the power. It'll have strippers and floozies, and the beer runs 24/7. [/sarcasm]
Who said you were in this one

Old 11-30-2007, 12:57 AM   #210
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Last edited by Freshgrease; 11-30-2007 at 12:58 AM.