Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 43 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-21-2007, 04:50 PM   #631
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Confirmed: Shino is missing.

Obvious conclusion: He's still recovering from the last encounter with FTP where we handed him his ass like total badasses. Fuck yeah! Good work, men. /salute
Actually, He's too busy doing the horizontal monster mash with Sakatsu to have interest in your bullshit. You needn't insult him because he's getting laid, and you are home alone crying yourself to sleep.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2007, 04:52 PM   #632
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Actually, He's too busy doing the horizontal monster mash with Sakatsu to have interest in your bullshit. You needn't insult him because he's getting laid, and you are home alone crying yourself to sleep.
Does him getting laid turn you on? me thinks so~
Old 12-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #633
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
Does him getting laid turn you on? me thinks so~
seconded .
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #634
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
No one fucking asked about your opinion of cheezeburger jokes either.

And nice argument. No shit you were generalizing. In your first post, you generalized a group that included Miburo. Is it so incredibly nonsensical that he would want to respond to you if he felt your statement wasn't right?

How about this: lets just say everyone was generalizing. You were generalizing that we were losers, and we're generalizing that anyone who thinks that is stupid. There. Because this is essentially what's going on.

Though, in regards to "reading comprehension," you don't even comprehend that Miburo comprehends you. Specifically, when you called him a halokid and he responded that he's only played halo once, he wasn't denying that he's played halo. He was countering your assumption of him ("anonymous factor") by saying he acts the same online as he does in real life. (Though, understand that pointing this out is irrelevant to his credibility or anything like that).

Since you demonstrate misunderstanding of us, I can assume that anything else you say will be in response to a misunderstanding, which will result in explaining that you're misunderstanding, but you'll misunderstand that as well. Thus, it'll be pretty useless to argue about comprehension and understanding, so I'm dropping it.
First of all if your gonna make a comeback at least be on point.

For one I didn't start the non comprehending you can't read stuff. He told me I couldn't comprehend then failed to comprehend what I was saying, as did you. I didn't call anyone a loser nor did I generalized that anyone was a loser, I just said "you guys don't get out much" implying that the joke was old, played out, and not funny. But again like I said thats my opinion like his or yours.

So I just thought it was corny that he tried to call me out for saying something wasn't funny when he does it all the time, maybe you should save your "superiority complex" label for him, but you wouldn't see that cause your so lost in his sauce.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #635
Miburo

@Kid-48 pretty much ruined your shit. So me doing it again for the same post would be kind of redundant. I'll be more than happy to make a fool out of you for a second (third, fourth? I lost count. Whatever ^^) if you really want me to though. Protip: You're outclassed, cut your losses and bail. Can't win them all.

Edit: What part of "we weren't laughing at that stupid lolcat shit" don't you understand? You called people out for being not funny...when you didn't even know what they were talking about. That's like me saying some group of people suck at building airplanes when I don't know shit about airplanes...and they're building a boat anyway. Get a fucking clue, dude. You made a shitty comment and got called on it. Suck it up, be a man, and just accept that you were in the wrong. Or just keep making a fool of yourself, whatever. I don't care.

Also, that's not what I called you on, Genius. ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Fap to more Hinata hentai, Greasemonkey. Seriously, what were you thinking when you decided to try and call someone on their love life? You had to know that wouldn't end well. XD

Last edited by Miburo; 12-21-2007 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #636
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

lulz
at freash's statement
bacuse it is probly the most ignorent thing hes ever said
i only read it cause malboro quoted him rofl
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #637
Miburo

Oh shit, just read about your's and G's infractions. Fucking ridiculous, that's definitely one step closer to turning this place into carebear land. = /

Also, lol@the sheep in that thread. "Getting around=whore=zomg flaming LOL" despite the fact that I can easily find infractions that have been reversed by shino (as well as statements by shino and other mods about the clarification of rules, if I really wanted to) showing that implying something is definitely not flaming. You have to actually type out the word "whore" to get into trouble for calling someone a whore. Fucking sheep don't even know what's going on and they're still all on the mod's beanbags. I say we blacklist their asses!

Fight teh powar! Fuck yeah! : )
Old 12-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #638
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

They say it's trolling.

Told you they'd use it as an indirect flaming infraction.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #639
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I was pretty pissed I must say =/
Old 12-21-2007, 07:10 PM   #640
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Cheezburger: Secret lolcat slang for man dongs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
...I just laughed too loudly over this post, Miburo. Thanks. Now my boss wanted to know what was so funny and I had to explain to show him cheezburgers and dongs.

WAY TO FIGHT THE POWER, JERK!
Quote:
I laughed heartily. Oh god.

And then I laughed some more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
^ I did the same, too good fellows, too good.
Quote:
@Kid-48 pretty much ruined your shit. So me doing it again for the same post would be kind of redundant. I'll be more than happy to make a fool out of you for a second (third, fourth? I lost count. Whatever ^^) if you really want me to though. Protip: You're outclassed, cut your losses and bail. Can't win them all.

Edit: What part of "we weren't laughing at that stupid lolcat shit" don't you understand? You called people out for being not funny...when you didn't even know what they were talking about. That's like me saying some group of people suck at building airplanes when I don't know shit about airplanes...and they're building a boat anyway. Get a fucking clue, dude. You made a shitty comment and got called on it. Suck it up, be a man, and just accept that you were in the wrong. Or just keep making a fool of yourself, whatever. I don't care.

Also, that's not what I called you on, Genius. ; )
How corny are you gonna get? Cheezburger wasn't the focus of the "joke" but it was the base for the dong part, and none of it was funny. Your the one that needs to get a clue, and realize just saying Ninja 48 ruined me doesn't mean he did and neither did you. Get over your self, cause aren't that funny.

Your being really petty, and you can't accept that someone said you weren't funny. Plus your attempt at calling me out failed, and your mad so your cursing.....

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 12-21-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #641
Miburo

Edit: @kid-Oh, so you're changing up your stance now that you've actually went back and read it, yeah? We were making fun of that lolcat shit, not laughing at it. Took you long enough to figure that shit out. Apology accepted. : )

Also, I don't care if someone who didn't even get what I was saying in the first place thinks I'm funny or not. And I curse all the time, me cursing doesn't imply shit. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you're actually getting under my skin, killer. After all, I'm not the one looking stupid, why would I be upset. XD

@48-Word. You called that shit.

It was obvious that the trolling infraction was going to be epic fail when it was first implemented.

I fail to see how making a comment that, given the context, just implies that a person changes from e-boyfriend to e-boyfriend in short periods of time (To say that he was imply that she's some sort of internet slut or some shit is a pretty big stretch, after all) should in any way be infraction worthy. G's post was even more vague and doesn't even deserve a warning. Yoshitoshi is normally a good mod, in my opinion, but she dropped the ball on this one.

Also, could he have just sent a PM? Sure. Any time I respond to anyone specifically I could have used a PM too. What's it matter what median he chose to address someone in? That's just grasping for straws, it doesn't mean shit.

Damn, just get rid of the vague as shit "trolling" infraction all together, stick to 'name calling=flaming,' and go from an active style to a passive style of moderation and there'd be pretty much nothing to bitch about. God damn fascists, this is easy shit, yo. ; )

Last edited by Miburo; 12-21-2007 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #642
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
How corny are you gonna get? Cheezburger wasn't the focus of the "joke" but it was the base for the dong part, and none of it was funny. Your the one that needs to get a clue, and realize just saying Ninja 48 ruined me doesn't mean he did and neither did you. Get over your self, cause aren't that funny.

Your being really petty, and you can't accept that someone said you weren't funny. Plus your attempt at calling me out failed, and your mad so your cursing.....
"ur mad cuz i sed ur not funny lol"

No, you said to "get out more," which is incredibly retarded, because you're sitting in front of a computer discussing ninja cartoons while you say it. Do you understand this?
Old 12-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #643
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

Thumbs down Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Edit: @kid-Oh, so you're changing up your stance now that you've actually went back and read it, yeah? We were making fun of that lolcat shit, not laughing at it. Took you long enough to figure that shit out. Apology accepted. : )

Also, I don't care if someone who didn't even get what I was saying in the first place thinks I'm funny or not. And I curse all the time, me cursing doesn't imply shit. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you're actually getting under my skin, killer. After all, I'm not the one looking stupid, why would I be upset. XD
Actually you kept saying I didn't know what the joke was about so I had to write it down for you to understand. After all this time you still don't understand what I said... "Your joke was not funny" omg whats the big deal?

Ok "G" If anyone came here, and not one of your fanboys like Ninja48, and read what I said from the start to this point they would realize how ridiculous your being.

Last thing I'm say about this as long as your done, is why do you care if I don't think your joke was funny when like three or four other people did?

Quote:
No, you said to "get out more," which is incredibly retarded, because you're sitting in front of a computer discussing ninja cartoons while you say it. Do you understand this?
How many times are you gonna say this parrot? What does Naruto have to do with not thinking something was funny? Nothing. Do you understand me?

Quick question, how good was it? I mean really....

Member of:
Old 12-21-2007, 11:01 PM   #644
itachi143
No cheese? :(

itachi143 can only hope to improve

lets fight teh powa!can i join
Old 12-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #645
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi143 View Post
lets fight teh powa!can i join
You have to be invited in by one of the top members.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote