Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #646
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Actually you kept saying I didn't know what the joke was about so I had to write it down for you to understand. After all this time you still don't understand what I said... "Your joke was not funny" omg whats the big deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
But to clear things up I was surprised that people still thought the cheezburger "jokes" were still funny.......

Whats so sophisticated about cheezburger and "lolcat humor" that died out back when a I was still in middle school?
You clearly stated that you thought that 'cheezburger lolcat humor' shit wasn't funny right here. Nothing I said and nothing anyone was laughing at had anything to do with that stupid lolcat shit. In fact, everyone was saying that lolcat shit isn't funny. My joke revolved around FG's sexuality, it had no basis on the stupid lolcat shit either, it was in response to FG's posts.

So, you implied that we either aren't funny or have poor senses of humor based on the flawed assumption that we were laughing at lolcat humor. Thing is, we weren't, so your comment was retarded. That's all I'm saying, what's so hard to fucking get, slick?

Quote:
Last thing I'm say about this as long as your done, is why do you care if I don't think your joke was funny when like three or four other people did?
I've already stated that your opinion is irrelevant to me considering you didn't even comprehend what we were talking about in the first place. I don't have to care about your worthless opinions to make fun of them though.

Also, did it ever occur to you that maybe other people are disagreeing with you because you're fucking wrong? Or that your total shit statement was originally directed towards an entire group of people, a group that they may potentially be a part of? Of course not, amirite? Because that would actually be the intelligent conclusion, which obviously wouldn't fit you very well. Stick to slinging out crap, weak-ass insults about nut-huggery that only serve to hinder any attempt on your part of coming off as half-way smart. That seems to be working for you real well, after all. ^^b

Edit: Preemptive:

Welcome back, boss. Also, before you say anything, I was joking. I know you had router problems, etc., etc. : )

Last edited by Miburo; 12-21-2007 at 11:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote


Old 12-21-2007, 11:20 PM   #647
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
How many times are you gonna say this parrot? What does Naruto have to do with not thinking something was funny? Nothing. Do you understand me?
Holy shit. Are you kidding me? You did not say "you're not funny." You said "you guys don't get out much do you." Then, you switched up, and said "oh yeah, I was saying the cheezeburger jokes weren't funny." Then, again, you changed, and said "oh yeah, I was talking about all your jokes in general. Ha ha! Generalization wins." You're clearly changing what you said, trying to be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Faggot
Quick question, how good was it? I mean really....
Didn't you compare us to middle schoolers because we apparently laughed at the cheezeburger joke? Gay jokes must be the pinnacle of sophistication.

Anyway, quit fantasizing about me. Beat your dick to something else.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #648
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

I said that because you said the humor around here was sophisticated, and I was only using that as a example to show that middle schoolers say stuff like that. And that being the most recent joke to base the sophistication off of.

But nice try even though your being intellectually unnecessary....

Edit: @Ninja48Wow nice flame

From the start I said you guys don't get out much, because I was surprised anyone thought that the joke was funny, and it being old.

How Im I gay when your the one on another dudes pipe religiously.
__________________



Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 12-21-2007 at 11:33 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:30 PM   #649
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
I said that because you said the humor around here was sophisticated, and I was only using that as a example to show that middle schoolers say stuff like that. And that being the most recent joke to base the sophistication off of.

But nice try even though your being intellectually unnecessary....
Oh really? Quote where anyone said the humor around here was sophisticated. Go ahead, give it a try. I enjoy laughing at your poor reading comprehension skills. ; )

Also, how does one be "intellectually unnecessary? Or, if I leave the grammar alone instead of adjusting it in my head so it actually makes sense, possess "intellectually unnecessary?" You're talking in gibberish now. Should have called it quits when I first recommended you do so, could have saved a boat-load of face. Too bad. = /
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #650
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Actually, fuck that. Preemptive strike!

@Kid-Sorry, dude. We'll all try to be like you and poast on average of nearly three times a day discussing japanese kiddy cartoons about samurai ghost busters and annoying flamboyantly dressed ninja kids so we can be cool, get a more sophisticated sense of humor, and 'get out moar' LOL!
Its over, actually its been over from the start, you just kept it going.
__________________



Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:44 PM   #651
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

i see london,
i see france,
i saw miburo,
PULL DOWN HIS PANTS! =O

how is that fighing teh powa <.<
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:47 PM   #652
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Its over, actually its been over from the start, you just kept it going.
Lol, just what I thought you'd quote. Newsflash, genius, I was mocking you. Not stating that any of the humor here is sophisticated. It's painfully fucking obvious. 48 pointed this very fact to you out a couple of posts below that when that totally wizzed by your head the first time too, so this is the second time we have to explain it to you.

Hell, even if you just read it and take it totally word for word, it still doesn't imply that I think we have a sophisticated sense of humor. If anything, it would imply that we don't have one, and will try to get one. Just because you see the words 'sophisticated' and 'humor' doesn't make what is stated mean what you're saying it does. That's where reading comprehension comes into play, and that's why I say reading comprehension is something you could use improving in...to say the least.

I agree though, it's been over for a while, this is just the final nail in the coffin. You lose. Nice try, can't say you were a worthy opponent or anything, but uh...good effort, I suppose. Now man up and accept the fact that you were wrong, or just get lost. Whatever, quit wasting space with your silly shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
i see london,
i see france,
i saw miburo,
PULL DOWN HIS PANTS! =O

how is that fighing teh powa <.<
I lyke how you put teh open mouth face thing right after the part where I drop my pants. XDXDXD

Last edited by Miburo; 12-21-2007 at 11:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:51 PM   #653
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I lyke how you put teh open mouth face thing right after the part where I drop my pants. XDXDXD
i think u missed something thar <.<...but lulz
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:58 PM   #654
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Should have called it quits when I first recommended you do so, could have saved a boat-load of face. Too bad. = /
How do yous lose face when there isn't any to lose, nor any creditability to gain on a anime forum, none the less a spam zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Lol, just what I thought you'd quote. Newsflash, genius, I was mocking you. Not stating that any of the humor here is sophisticated.
Of course you did because you realized that you said it after you posted. But I like how you decided to say you were joking to save a little of that imaginary face that you hold so dear, but I guess that joke flew over my head because it was too sophisticated and overly dry as usual....

But it seems we both agree its over so its over.
__________________



Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 12-22-2007 at 12:00 AM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:09 AM   #655
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

@OG-Nah, I just see what I want to see. ; )

I know what you were referring to, how to do plan to profit from that picture anyway? Or, better yet, how did you manage to get it all on one picture? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
How do yous lose face when there isn't any to lose, nor any creditability to gain on a anime forum, none the less a spam zone.
You can still look stupid on the internet.

In fact, one could say that you've demonstrated that fact quite well.

Quote:
Of course you did because you realized that you said it after you posted. But I like how you decided to say you were joking to save a little of that imaginary face that you hold so dear, but I guess that joke flew over my head because it was too sophisticated and overly dry as usal....
You really think I'd call you out and tell you to quote something unless I knew you couldn't do so successfully? Also, I never said I was joking, I said I was mocking you. I also like how you conveniently choose not to address the fact that even if you take the thing you quoted completely literally it still wouldn't amount to me saying that I thought our humor was sophisticated, as you suggested. You failed to deliver, you're not going to weasel your way out of shit with us. Cut the bullshit and accept that fact that you were in the wrong.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #656
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Seriously, dude. Don't bother trying to debate with Miburo unless you have a valid point.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #657
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Miburo-lulz

i say...let him say what he want...he has the right to argue if he pleases <.<
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:53 AM   #658
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Well, that's true. I was just trying to help him save himself from further embarrassment, but hey, let'im do as he pleases, yeah? Lol.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:01 AM   #659
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Well, that's true. I was just trying to help him save himself from further embarrassment, but hey, let'im do as he pleases, yeah? Lol.
indeed <.<

also it would be against the org to NOT let MEMBERS say what they want neh? lmao XD
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:01 AM   #660
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Why do you keep going? You must feel like your accomplishing something special, going back and forth with me just because I don't think your funny. I guess it feels good when people here pump you up.....

It's weird how people become followers on the Internet, where everyone can and should be there own individual.
__________________



Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.