Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 66 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #976
Sharkbelly
Next Contestant?

Sharkbelly can only hope to improve
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

In the great words of G.

Lick theese nuts.

>_>... I phailed.

It's too damn short for me to get a grip, pull the mother fucker out before it sticks.
Sharkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2007, 10:18 PM   #977
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
I don't bitch and moan about this forum not being the way I want on the daily, then come back everyday and enjoy the "lulz" Hypocrite.... so shut up fanboy
You are obviously a fan of our organization because you keep posting in here.

You after somebody's autograph?

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:33 PM   #978
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
You are obviously a fan of our organization because you keep posting in here.

You after somebody's autograph?
A fan, no. Why would I want I autograph, be for real...

I come here because I want to call out this bullshit as organization.

And I think might have already said this but I'm a little entertained by the crazy shit that you people say back to me.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:37 PM   #979
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
A fan, no. Why would I want I autograph, be for real...

I come here because I want to call out this bullshit as organization.

And I think might have already said this but I'm a little entertained by the crazy shit that you people say back to me.
Well before you fail anymore I suggest you stop doing that because you will never be a mod, never.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #980
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Well before you fail anymore I suggest you stop doing that because you will never be a mod, never.
What!! Why would I want to be a Mod LMAO.

See this is why I post.

Member of:
Old 12-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #981
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Stop winking, non of us are interested in a homo sexual relationship with you if thats your intention.

Also please stop trying to point out the flaws in this thread because you have nothing better to do, you are getting more sad by the post and the bar was not set too high in your case.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #982
NARUTO12345
Academy Student

NARUTO12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to this so what do we do on this website?
NARUTO12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:01 PM   #983
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTO12345 View Post
I'm new to this so what do we do on this website?
Old 12-30-2007, 11:22 PM   #984
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
Stop winking, non of us are interested in a homo sexual relationship with you if thats your intention.
I'm definetly not gay.

Quote:
Also please stop trying to point out the flaws in this thread
lol You should really shut up because your not helping your org lol.Be like most people and let your leader do the talking while you just agree and follow alone with what he says lame

Member of:
Old 12-30-2007, 11:24 PM   #985
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

The over dramatic ploy to get more people interested in the forum is still rather ammusing. When I was a admin here, or whatever I was (seriously dont remember) I pulled a few of these stunts myself. I find this and all other "clubs" useless because in the end all there is to look forward to after a long drawn out fight, is a nice lifetime ban!
I do see the nonsense that people are talking about. But to be honest with you all, find another forum to go to if this one has become to much of "whatever" it is you dont like. Thats just my 2 cents, but who gives a fuck anyway!

How are all of you? Sorry if I dont post or anything anymore, but it has become totally boring. Anyhow I am kind of curious to see what other "Conspiracy theory" will be thought up of next!
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:28 PM   #986
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage Inuyasha View Post
The over dramatic ploy to get more people interested in the forum is still rather ammusing. When I was a admin here, or whatever I was (seriously dont remember) I pulled a few of these stunts myself. I find this and all other "clubs" useless because in the end all there is to look forward to after a long drawn out fight, is a nice lifetime ban!
I do see the nonsense that people are talking about. But to be honest with you all, find another forum to go to if this one has become to much of "whatever" it is you dont like. Thats just my 2 cents, but who gives a fuck anyway!

How are all of you? Sorry if I dont post or anything anymore, but it has become totally boring. Anyhow I am kind of curious to see what other "Conspiracy theory" will be thought up of next!
You seem to be revered around these parts, never seen any of your posts before this; you seem intelligent (that is, measured up against the rest of the internet, which isn't saying much), how does it go, man?
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:35 PM   #987
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
You seem to be revered around these parts, never seen any of your posts before this; you seem intelligent (that is, measured up against the rest of the internet, which isn't saying much), how does it go, man?
H_I is one of those guys who was with NL at the beginning. He is also one of the ones who isn't fascist-minded. Like he said, he probably won't post again so if you want to contact him do it via his site, L9I Anime, which also has its own forums, but it is inactive right now.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-30-2007, 11:36 PM   #988
G
S-Ranked Negro

Quote:
I'm definetly not gay.

lol You should really shut up because your not helping your org lol.Be like most people and let your leader do the talking while you just agree and follow alone with what he says lame
Nah, I'll say what the fuck I want and like a good sheep you'll read and reply to it with some lame shiz.

Example: quoted post
Old 12-30-2007, 11:59 PM   #989
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

I like what Hokage Inuyasha said, its nice when you see other people notice the shit storm thats in this part of the forum, FG too even though I wasn't a fan of all those infraction he give me.

Quote:
Nah, I'll say what the fuck I want and like a good sheep you'll read and reply to it with some lame shiz.

Example: quoted post
Never said you had to but you should lame, because ya Cornie ass won't wouldn't get any "lulz"(which is actually whats bring this forum down lol)off me.

And how am I the sheep buddy lol I don't follow anyone and I don't need anyone to back me.

Member of:
Old 12-31-2007, 12:10 AM   #990
G
S-Ranked Negro

Quote:

Never said you had to but you should lame, because ya Cornie ass won't wouldn't get any "lulz"(which is actually whats bring this forum down lol)off me.

And how am I the sheep buddy lol I don't follow anyone and I don't need anyone to back me.
"Lulz" cannot be appreciated by someone like you who cannot grasp the concept that no one really gives a damn about what you have to say, we simply reply because were in the mood or honestly have nothing better to do but reply as you are posting in our thread.

And you are a sheep, you cannot realize it because you are in fact a sheep, don't like what I'm saying? too bad cause I'll just keep saying it just to get you to reply more to a thread you don't even like, good logic mate =)

Edit: its not the serious though so yeah, chill out =/

Last edited by G; 12-31-2007 at 12:26 AM.
G is offline   Reply With Quote