Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:00 AM   #1366
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Og>nr17 .
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2008, 03:01 AM   #1367
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
Og>nr17 .
Shino agre......

Wait, I don't want my PMs read either, so I wont finish that sentence <.<

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:02 AM   #1368
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

agre FTW .
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 03:03 AM   #1369
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

actually no og, it was not my idea, to frame your friend. don't blame that shit on me.

@slayer, haha no.

@ hiraku, naw, trust me, they make it sound like I'm sitting here all day reading people's pm's , its bullshit to give them something to pick on. I don't really go around doing that. I've only once read og's pm's when the incident happened, and I didn't read all.

also, a perfect example of my last post is the ftp buddy shino.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:06 AM   #1370
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

you make it sound like it was an ok thing to do lol

i only once read her PERSONAL MESSAGE
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 03:06 AM   #1371
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

one question o.o [not being satirical], if you did take OG's pm seriously, why aren't we banned yet?

We being, #1badguy, 6n6, dsm, OG, OTC and myself.
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:06 AM   #1372
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
actually no og, it was not my idea, to frame your friend. don't blame that shit on me.

@slayer, haha no.

@ hiraku, naw, trust me, they make it sound like I'm sitting here all day reading people's pm's , its bullshit to give them something to pick on. I don't really go around doing that. I've only once read og's pm's when the incident happened, and I didn't read all.

I think I'll keep my mouth shut on exactly how many times you did, but one other person here knows how many >.>

Old 01-03-2008, 03:07 AM   #1373
Jango
Missing-Nin

Jango is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahah, I love shino for this, he took complete advantage of a situation to NOT ONLY get people to like him, but rather to ge people to HATE NR17. I lol'd I really.

I have to disagree with hero's. They did nothing for the cause, in fact, if anything, they hurt it, what with them loosing ability to change it from the inside. And you know wha, frankly I think what Tom and NR17 did was justified. If I thought people were going to fuck up shit I paid for, I would tap their PMs like shit. Sure, I do now wonder if the admins on my other forum are checking PMs, but still, I'd have done the same.

Im not fuckin saying Oak and them were joking or nto joking, Im saying I'd have taken the same course of action. I'm sick of this bullshit jokes against NR17, they're not eve funny.

This post should pretty much explain why I stepped down, you might as well fucking black list me.
Jango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:07 AM   #1374
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
you make it sound like it was an ok thing to do lol

i only once read her PERSONAL MESSAGE
Exactly.

What would make you randomly read someone's PMs anyway?

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:07 AM   #1375
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post

@slayer, haha no.

ah yes more truth to be told //even though u said that was all before

and uh huh...before it was just to check on the PMs between wave and me to see if there was any "conspiring" about the layout....and yet somehow...SOMEHOW....u managed to also read the one[s] between Mrpwnzerz and i...interesting...yes...u only read MY PMs...

benk-know what happen before u say shyte =] <3

Last edited by OG; 01-03-2008 at 03:09 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:07 AM   #1376
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

dude do as you please and see fit all three admins its your sight. I dont concern myself with what your all doing i just come here to talk to my friends that it. And i dont know why in the heck people that have nothing to do with the sight originaly got so bent out of shape about it.

But like i said read mine you will find them boring all i do is yammer on and on like on this post see.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:08 AM   #1377
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

no he tapped before anything else
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 03:08 AM   #1378
Shino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero View Post
one question o.o [not being satirical], if you did take OG's pm seriously, why aren't we banned yet?

We being, #1badguy, 6n6, dsm, OG, OTC and myself.
Because I stuck my neck on the chopping block and vouched that I trusted you guys to never do something like that.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #1379
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jango View Post
Hahahah, I love shino for this, he took complete advantage of a situation to NOT ONLY get people to like him, but rather to ge people to HATE NR17. I lol'd I really.

I have to disagree with hero's. They did nothing for the cause, in fact, if anything, they hurt it, what with them loosing ability to change it from the inside. And you know wha, frankly I think what Tom and NR17 did was justified. If I thought people were going to fuck up shit I paid for, I would tap their PMs like shit. Sure, I do now wonder if the admins on my other forum are checking PMs, but still, I'd have done the same.

Im not fuckin saying Oak and them were joking or nto joking, Im saying I'd have taken the same course of action. I'm sick of this bullshit jokes against NR17, they're not eve funny.

This post should pretty much explain why I stepped down, you might as well fucking black list me.
best post all night =D
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #1380
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Benk be making some points.