Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 97 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:48 AM   #1441
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
OG, you are not everyone in FTP are you eh???

and using something that you never told me of in an argument against me, thats nice.
i dont know...MAYBE i am =O

and yea its kind of personal....and private info...

o wait.
Quote:
I would if some certain people didn't keep taking advantage of it man.
just like how u took advantage of ur admins powers to peer into my PMs =D

Old 01-03-2008, 03:49 AM   #1442
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

oh shyt i might be OG
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:52 AM   #1443
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Quote:
I would if some certain people didn't keep taking advantage of it man.
Nobody is taking advantage of you coming in here. You ARE making it worse. Whether you are here or not, people are going to talk about you because that's what this thread is all about: Fighting the power. You're a part of the power that this group is protesting against.

You don't have to defend yourself against past actions. Instead, if you want people to stop complaining about you, you can start working towards making NL a better place. Start worrying about how you are going to make up for any past mistakes instead of getting everyone even more riled up.

Do you keep poking at a dog that is growling at you? No. You leave it alone and then try and give it food later or something. Come on, man.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:53 AM   #1444
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

i would keep poking at it.......its more fun that way
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 03:56 AM   #1445
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Naw bro, I just don't like being lied to/not told the whole story.
Same thing with me and alot of people too. When a person lies and do disrespectful things and people find out the person is not gonna get much respect in these parts for a long while if ever. Not just from the persons they hurt but from all the witnesses present as well. Just saying thats what happens. 'Course I'm just the one pointing out the obvious shit out.

Shit! If I were in power I would've not tolerated the kind of stuff that was pulled when it was a joke. But then again I'm one hellova hardass admin but thats just my opinion and all.

Thats my two cents.
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Sakatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:57 AM   #1446
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Instead of hatin' on each other, can't we all just get along*.

*well enough to pretend like we're having fun

Oh shit, it's 4 am. Goddammit.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:00 AM   #1447
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

see ya DA

and i am having fun with it
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 04:00 AM   #1448
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Nobody is taking advantage of you coming in here. You ARE making it worse. Whether you are here or not, people are going to talk about you because that's what this thread is all about: Fighting the power. You're a part of the power that this group is protesting against.

You don't have to defend yourself against past actions. Instead, if you want people to stop complaining about you, you can start working towards making NL a better place. Start worrying about how you are going to make up for any past mistakes instead of getting everyone even more riled up.

Do you keep poking at a dog that is growling at you? No. You leave it alone and then try and give it food later or something. Come on, man.
I gotcha man. You have a point, but I've already started with what you said, and I'm still going on with it. Cept I don't wanna do good to only get bullshit back for it because they don't know how to forgive. I'm already doing my best to make up for it.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:00 AM   #1449
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Instead of hatin' on each other, can't we all just get along*.

*well enough to pretend like we're having fun

Oh shit, it's 4 am. Goddammit.
My thoughts exactly.

Holy fuck it's cold in Florida. 40 F mother fuckers.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:01 AM   #1450
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
My thoughts exactly.

u live in florida to? o_O

Old 01-03-2008, 04:02 AM   #1451
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
I gotcha man. You have a point, but I've already started with what you said, and I'm still going on with it. Cept I don't wanna do good to only get bullshit back for it because they don't know how to forgive. I'm already doing my best to make up for it.
should we truely forgive you........would you fogive me if i did that to you........probably not....but i will say that i thank you for causing some changes

oregon>FL
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 04:03 AM   #1452
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

it 38 out here in texas cold front knocking our boots off.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:03 AM   #1453
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
My thoughts exactly.

since im not in the mood to argue so i will just agree with Ninja48 hell yeah i live in Georgia and its 28 degrees here and its also cold as hell... ok thats all i had to say
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:03 AM   #1454
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u live in florida to? o_O
Yeah.

But come on dude. DA is right. Just chill, leave it alone. Acceptance of an apology comes later; it's not an immediate thing. Just chill and forgiveness will come.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:04 AM   #1455
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
should we truely forgive you........would you fogive me if i did that to you........probably not....but i will say that i thank you for causing some changes

oregon>FL
No actually I'm a pretty forgiving person.

@n48.

I'll try xD

I live in FL to xD