Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 98 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:05 AM   #1456
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Nobody is taking advantage of you coming in here. You ARE making it worse. Whether you are here or not, people are going to talk about you because that's what this thread is all about: Fighting the power. You're a part of the power that this group is protesting against.

You don't have to defend yourself against past actions. Instead, if you want people to stop complaining about you, you can start working towards making NL a better place. Start worrying about how you are going to make up for any past mistakes instead of getting everyone even more riled up.

Do you keep poking at a dog that is growling at you? No. You leave it alone and then try and give it food later or something. Come on, man.
read and take what DA said to heart NR

all u have done is complain about our complaints...we of course are gonna complain back <.<...im not gonna sit here and watch people say shyte to me without responding back [u have probably already noticed this trait of mines in the staff forum and PMs from before >.o] in some way, especially since for me it was real personal and really hurtful

if u want to make it up to us, u have to gain back by doing a lot of shyte...its not gonna happen anytime soon [gaining it back from me anyways]...so dont expect us to be all forgiving about it.......

o shyte DA knows of teh LOVE =O

spread teh love man, not the hate e.e

Old 01-03-2008, 04:05 AM   #1457
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

so if someone randomly tapped into your Pms and got you demoted for it would you honestly forgive them that quickly?
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:05 AM   #1458
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

C'mon guys. Lets just fucking hug.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:06 AM   #1459
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Instead of hatin' on each other, can't we all just get along*.

*well enough to pretend like we're having fun

Oh shit, it's 4 am. Goddammit.
Hey sorry I'm just still shocked about the whole thing and all. And all now I'm just a bit worried about the security of my PMs and all....wouldn't you be if you were a member and all? To be not at the mercy of the Team but to be able to trust the Team enough to be able to know what they are doing and being trustworthy? Its no good if the members can't trust the Team no more. This kind of thing effects the credibility of the whole team now ya'lls gotta work on feeding the growling dogs alot of goodgood steak and bones and treats and all. Just saying.

OK thats my five cents in. I'm done commentoing on teh subject now ya'lls know my position to talk among yourselfs or whatever.
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Sakatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:06 AM   #1460
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

the only person in here that i would hug is OG and sakatsu lol
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 04:12 AM   #1461
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
awww....^^ *teh hugglies* I feel..........loved!!! O>O

I'm so sticking that somewhere in my sig <.< /dorkiness
Support Local Music!

Knowledge Is Power!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:13 AM   #1462
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
so if someone randomly tapped into your Pms and got you demoted for it would you honestly forgive them that quickly?
i already told NR this...answer is no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
C'mon guys. Lets just fucking hug.
whoa...i read that wrong <.<;....with teh "guys" and the "fucking hugs"....lulz
Old 01-03-2008, 04:13 AM   #1463
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
@slayer OG was already told she can come back in my apology man.

and OG, I've already started doing shit, most of the new ideas are DA's but I'm the one applying them. I've suggested idea's of my own with tom that where refused, its not like I'm not trying to do good.

anyways, I'm done arguing, I'm out.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:15 AM   #1464
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakatsu View Post
awww....^^ *teh hugglies* I feel..........loved!!! O>O

I'm so sticking that somewhere in my sig <.< /dorkiness
yes i got teh hug
how about one for you OG*hold out arms* i know you cant fight this power
and he finally left after a few hours lol
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 04:17 AM   #1465
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hands off .

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:20 AM   #1466
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Hands off .
i already gotz one lol
I am what I am
Old 01-03-2008, 04:20 AM   #1467
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
@slayer OG was already told she can come back in my apology man.

and OG, I've already started doing shit, most of the new ideas are DA's but I'm the one applying them. I've suggested idea's of my own with tom that where refused, its not like I'm not trying to do good.

anyways, I'm done arguing, I'm out.
see...

ur just bragging about it...if u do stuff we will notice it ourselves...u dont have to tell us like this about it...

it makes it seem like you're just trying to justify what you did rather than make up for it

//u see, people say they "respected" me and that i was "good" as a mod but i never said what i did behind the scenes until i had to after they repeatedly and openly ask me about it...members can see the stuff do, u dont have to inform them....they will know/find out themselves [it just makes it seem like you are trying too hard to make yourself look good, u shouldnt do that because people are just gonna reject it. just keep doing what you're doing and like DA said "dont poke the dogs" lulz]

edit:
fine =O *hugs sylar*

*hugs sakatsu and runs for it* <.<...>.>

Last edited by OG; 01-03-2008 at 04:23 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:23 AM   #1468
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

OG no hug sad day
yes i gotz the hug
I am what I am

Last edited by slayer91; 01-03-2008 at 04:26 AM.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:26 AM   #1469
Sakatsu
Jounin

*blinks* wtf was that it happened so fast *looks around*

<.< >.>
Support Local Music!

Knowledge Is Power!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:26 AM   #1470
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
edit:
fine =O *hugs sylar*

*hugs sakatsu and runs for it* <.<...>.>
Naw, you're good, two females hugging is "hawt", right?

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote