a huge problem - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:08 AM   #16
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: a huge problem

Dont you hate when someone shits in a balloon, throws it at yoru face and then pops it so it explodes shit all over you
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2007, 01:13 AM   #17
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Don't you when you struggle to get that shizzle out and it feels like you're tearing yourself a new a-h0le and when you wipe ur ass afterwards. You find out you been bleeding.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:26 AM   #18
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I think that only happens with you ROFL.
It's better than having shit exploding in your face. Right, Fieldcarrow?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:42 AM   #19
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
It's better than having shit exploding in your face. Right, Fieldcarrow?
Oh god yes.

Dont you hate when your makeing a shit snowman and you go to put the head on and you fall into the torso and now your consumed by crap?
Old 11-28-2007, 01:44 AM   #20
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Don't you love it when you eat / drink nothing except pina coladas for 24 hours straight and then you drop a totally white deuce?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 AM   #21
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Dude, back in the 70's dog crap turned white.....what ever happened to that? Is it because we aren't feeding them 10 pounds of bacon grease daily? But wouldn't drinking pina coladas for 24 hours kill you from alcohol poisoning? That white stuff is what's left of your intestines after your liver and kidney's turn to acid and decompose it to mix in with the poop.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:40 PM   #22
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

No, no, and no. Drinking pina coladas for 24 hours straight doesn't mean you're straight up guzzling them for twenty four hours straight. It just means that they're the only thing you DO have for a whole day. The white stuff is the fucking pina coladas coming out your culo.

Don't you just hate it when people don't follow a thread's trend and instead do something really unclever?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:19 PM   #23
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont u just hate when people are making some stupid post about feces(poop) in a post i mean come on grow up your acting like little kids for crying out loud so i think this thread needs to be closed

Last edited by Costigc; 11-28-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Costigc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #24
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costigc View Post
Dont u just hate when people are making some stupid post about feces(poop) in a post i mean come on grow up your acting like little kids for crying out loud so i think this thread needs to be closed
no thanks i like this thread
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:53 PM   #25
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

Don't you just hate people that ruin all the fun?

ex:Fun people-"Hehehe,c'mon guys let's keep throwing rocks at that old lady"
Non-fun person-"Guys lets stop this and play flashlight tag"
o_O

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)

Last edited by 4EvEr-Kazekage; 11-28-2007 at 04:55 PM.
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:59 PM   #26
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

don't you just hate it when you take a crap and then the water splashes your ass?

Quote:
get a life =P
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:02 PM   #27
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
don't you just hate it when you take a crap and then the water splashes your ass?

get a life =P
actually i have a life i was just messing with u guys..... Dont u hate when your butt gets all sore from taking a poop and then trying to wipe ouuuuuuuuch?!?!?!?!
Old 11-28-2007, 06:02 PM   #28
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Dont you hate when you have dieareah, and it clogs the toilet and then you go to plunge it and its splashes dieareah everywhere
Old 11-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #29
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

don't you just hate it when you crap a lot and then you have to flush twice?

Quote:
actually i have a life i was just messing with u guys..... Dont u hate when your butt gets all sore from taking a poop and then trying to wipe ouuuuuuuuch?!?!?!?!
don't try to fix things =p
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #30
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Dont you hate when you want someone to shit on your chest but they miss and get it on your mouth?

Wait...