What the crap? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:14 AM   #1
Miburo

What the crap?

People laughed at that one guy for censoring "suck," but I can see where that dude was coming from after seeing this crap: wtfascist

Squiggly lines that look kind of like the outline of a cartoon dong? What the fuck, Shino? Seriously, you've got a stick figure giving a handicapped stick figure oral sex in your avatar, and had a fork making sweet backdoor love to a spoon or some shit in your sig for fuck's sake. Better get your irony detector checked, dude, because there should have been bells and whistles going off like mad as you went to click the "submit new thread" button on that shit.

You had to know this was coming, right? Jeezus, dude. XD

Old 11-27-2007, 01:23 AM   #2
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: What the crap?

lolol i agreee
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #3
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Oh shit, man. Shino, if you expect us NOT to bitch about this, what the fuck kinda insanity would you be thinking. It's a god damn outline that resembles a penis. How does that affect anyone negatively, at all? "Not nudity, but inappropriate." What the fuck defines inappropriate? When a member you don't like posts something that could be technically suggestive? Fuck outta here.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were actually trolling us with this. Seriously, give yourself an infraction.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:28 AM   #4
Miburo

^Fucking word.

And this is the guy we're supposed to trust to make fair, rational decisions. Fucking lol. ; )

Edit:

Oh shit. In before delete all evidence/cover-up.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-27-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:39 AM   #5
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

Any forum you go to, administrators supersede the rules. It's just how it is, and I don't think it's a big deal.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 AM   #6
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz View Post
Any forum you go to, administrators supersede the rules. It's just how it is, and I don't think it's a big deal.
Did he just say what I think he just said?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:43 AM   #7
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Did he just say what I think he just said?
It depends. Can you read?
Old 11-27-2007, 01:44 AM   #8
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

I see everybody's point but this is realy idiotic. Theres no reason why he should have gotten a 10 point infraction for that while people make huge spam threads "Fucket" and it doesnt even get closed. But theres no point in arguing, shinos not gonna go "Hmm i'll change my avi and sig just for them!" I think its time we just got over the fact that Nl has officaly became sucky and is no longer fun hence why im planning on leaving
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:47 AM   #9
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Thats the truth its going down hill since its seems a lot of people are getting away with posting smut and coarse language. But what do i know i dont run the site.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:47 AM   #10
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz View Post
Did I say it was a big deal? Did I say Shino couldn't break his own rules yet punish others for it? No, I don't believe I did.

There, you've made your post showing that you're still firmly attached to Shino's beanbag. I'm sure your mod status is pending. Now you can scoot on out of here unless you're planning on actually making a response pertaining to the topic of discussion. Thanks dude.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-27-2007 at 01:48 AM. Reason: added the quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:50 AM   #11
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

The avatar will change once the novelty wears off, and I'll either go back to my Kurt ava or find another one that I like enough to put there.

The sig, that ones not changing.

I have no wish to argue anything said in this thread, as:

1. I dont feel like it.

2. I've already discussed it with G.Money

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:51 AM   #12
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

There are some members that get away with what ever the hek they want to post and dont get shoot down. But then when i got banned for a week for a calling a dude a noob i get shot up six ways to sunday for that little infraction.

Then you got people on the forum saying fucket over and over and get nothing were in the hell is the justice in that.

The Look of Innocence
Old 11-27-2007, 01:56 AM   #13
Miburo

^Know what really sucks, Hiraku? Corbenk said he wasn't offended by that, so you should have gotten off the hook either way. They just kind of ignored him when he said that though. XD
Old 11-27-2007, 01:56 AM   #14
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Did I say it was a big deal? Did I say Shino couldn't break his own rules yet punish others for it? No, I don't believe I did.

There, you've made your post showing that you're still firmly attached to Shino's beanbag. I'm sure your mod status is pending. Now you can scoot on out of here unless you're planning on actually making a response pertaining to the topic of discussion. Thanks dude.
What? 9/10 of your post was you calling Shino out for handing out and infraction and having equally lewd stuff in his avatar and signature.

I wasn't implying you said that was the big deal, I just said I didn't think it was. There, you've made your post showing that you're still firmly attached to the idea that you're imcapable of being wrong. Now you can go make another unnecessary thread and try to articulate your way out of looking like a jackass.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:00 AM   #15
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Ahh it happened and now im stuck with the ban so if i get banned two more times you wont have to see me here any more and everyone can keep on fighting these futile flame wars all they want.

The Look of Innocence