Gay - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-27-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Gay

Has anyone other than myself noticed the amount of people –mostly teenage girls– claiming to be Bi or Gay? Especially the former, I have noticed literally hundreds of teen girls claiming to be bisexual. At first I thought they were lying, ya know, for attention. Well I have come up with a different theory.

People are often confused about what being gay really means. IO have broken the general concept of homosexuality up:

One gay experience does not make you Gay or Bi

Here a mistake many people make. The get drunk at a party (or something equally stupid) and decide "HAY GUYZ I AM GUNNA SUK SUM VAG/PENIS!!111 LOL". When they wake up next day and taste the pussy/cock in their mouth they think "OMG I SUCK COCKS/CUNTS". They continue thinking (huh, who'd guessed) and realise they still ove the opposite's genitalia. So they decide "i MUST BE BI! LOL!".

Well, hate to break it to you, one gay experience does not make you gay. In fact, multiple gay experiences does not make you gay. Even have sex EXCLUSIVELY with the same sex does not make you gay. Even if you like sex with the same sex does not mean you are gay. YOU ARE GAY WHEN YOU LIKE SEX WITH THE SAME SEX MORE THAN SEX WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

The problem really lies with bisexuality. It is such a vague sexual orientation. Bisexuality can be:

Liking both sexes equally
Liking both sexes, but one more than the other
Liking both sexes, but one gender
Liking both genders but one sex

This is where so many problems start. Few people are fully gay or fully straight, so, often people will think they are bi. Bisexuality is the stupidest idea, because really, it is so vague.

Another problem is that these people are teens. They have raging hormones are feel the need to label themselves.

So, do you know any bi/gay people Do you think they are really bi/gay? Have you noticed the amount of attention whoring skanks lately?
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gay

Thats a lot to read.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Do you define gender to be the mind-set of sexuality or the actual physical thing. I am confused by these meanings: gender and sex as I was taught they were the same thing.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Do you define gender to be the mind-set of sexuality or the actual physical thing. I am confused by these meanings: gender and sex as I was taught they were the same thing.
me too....Fg speaks the truth...
Old 05-27-2007, 07:33 PM   #5
Miburo

Pretty sure there is some philosophical belief that states that an individual exist only moment to moment and is essentially a different person in each of those moments, or some crap like that. Which would make labeling in all forms pretty invalid.

But if a dude willingly sucks another dude's wang, that's gay. You can't suck some dude's wang and be straight, it just doesn't work. And if you're not straight, you've got to be something else...right? So at the very least, these guys were at one moment in time gay or bi. So they're just defining themselves by their past in this situation, something people due all the time.

I think your real beef is with attention whores (Or maybe labels in general), not with someone's sexual preferences. I think almost everyone dislikes them.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #6
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

The act was gay, but that does not mean they are.

Also, sex is the physical/anatomical defining features of a man and a women whereas gender is the distinction one makes between women and a man. (So, like, sex=penis/vagina gender= male/female characteristics)

Also, yes, my problem is with people labeling themselves.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:52 PM   #7
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Bi curious happens a lot and many people, especially young people, just claim to be bi. They might grow out of it or they might realize that they are indeed bi or gay. It happens. The thing is, if a person claims that they swing some way, you don't call them out on it... You accept it. If they are close friends and they suddenly change their sexuality, then you can question it, but don't dare assume that you know better than the other person.

And to be honest, every single person in the world is "bisexual" to a certain point... It's like a huge scale that determines whether you are labeled as straight, bi, or gay.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:57 PM   #8
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
So, do you know any bi/gay people Do you think they are really bi/gay? Have you noticed the amount of attention whoring skanks lately?
Personally, no. I don't know many bi or lesbian girls. At another forum I visit, there are many girls who claim to be bi or lesbian. One is really shy and doesn't flaunt it around. The other is hella cool, like, you know, one of the guys. The other is a fucking attention whore. I guess they all act differently. But the ones that won't shut the fuck up about it annoy me. It's like...yes, we know you like girls, no one gives a shit. Stop posting pictures of you and your ugly gf already!
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:59 PM   #9
Corbenk
Kuchin

The kinsey scale, right. Based on the numbers 0-6. Where 0 is completely straight, 6 is completely homosexual. I think I read some where that most people are either a 1 or 5. 3 would be perfectly bisexual where 2 would be bi with straight tendencies and 4 would be bi with gay tendencies.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:05 PM   #10
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Bi curious happens a lot and many people, especially young people, just claim to be bi. They might grow out of it or they might realize that they are indeed bi or gay. It happens. The thing is, if a person claims that they swing some way, you don't call them out on it... You accept it. If they are close friends and they suddenly change their sexuality, then you can question it, but don't dare assume that you know better than the other person.

And to be honest, every single person in the world is "bisexual" to a certain point... It's like a huge scale that determines whether you are labeled as straight, bi, or gay.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:20 PM   #11
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Pretty sure there is some philosophical belief that states that an individual exist only moment to moment and is essentially a different person in each of those moments, or some crap like that. Which would make labeling in all forms pretty invalid.
I like this idea. I will save it for the ages. A good somethin' to think about.

Quote:
But if a dude willingly sucks another dude's wang, that's gay. You can't suck some dude's wang and be straight, it just doesn't work. And if you're not straight, you've got to be something else...right? So at the very least, these guys were at one moment in time gay or bi. So they're just defining themselves by their past in this situation, something people due all the time.

I think your real beef is with attention whores (Or maybe labels in general), not with someone's sexual preferences. I think almost everyone dislikes them.
Massive truth.

Benk, I've always thought of bisexuality as someone who liked sex with both genders, regardless of what weight of enjoyment each of them holds. If someone were to soberly decide that they want to suck penis or pound a man's anus, but still enjoy vagina at the same time, then they are bisexual. If they do not enjoy vagina, then they are homosexual. If they enjoy vagina, and do not enjoy pounding man anus, then they are heterosexual. I can agree that only having a bi/homosexual experience does not make you bi/homosexual. But consciously enjoying the experience does.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #12
Corbenk
Kuchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja48
But consciously enjoying the experience does.
That was what i was trying to get across. You have to enjoy it to be gay.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:00 PM   #13
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
The other is a fucking attention whore. But the ones that won't shut the fuck up about it annoy me. It's like...yes, we know you like girls, no one gives a shit. Stop posting pictures of you and your ugly gf already!
lmao and I agree with G., that was a lot to read
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:19 PM   #14
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

well actually its not really wat others think its like how you think of yourself, like if you are attracted to the same gender and you dont wanna admit it then that's aight. but if you are attracted and hella proud of it dats also how you fell and only you can determine what you are juss like wen i was litle i used to always be atracted to grls, like i would think they're pretty and i would accidentally dream about them too. and to this day i wonder am i bi or not cuz i juss think its bad ass hormones and i cant determine it yet until im fully ready for it. but others are happy with how they are and if they wanna xpress how they are then let em, let em yell out from the 15th floor "Im gay.bi and i love it!!!!" i guess its being proud of how you look at yourself.
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #15
Ichigo Usaragi

Yeah i empower what kata said shes bi and shes PROUD!!!!!!!