The neutral Organization - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-30-2007, 01:08 AM   #16
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: The neutral Organization

Did I mention the lights were off and the floozies had night-vision goggles. Give it some time.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2007, 01:10 AM   #17
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Did I mention the lights were off and the floozies had night-vision goggles. Give it some time.
:O

*removes pants and...* Wait a minute. I'm not falling for this again!

*storms out but runs into a wall*
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:10 AM   #18
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Boooooooo! Get off the stage!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:10 AM   #19
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
that means the men cant see......
think about it...
Old 11-30-2007, 01:11 AM   #20
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
that means the men cant see......
think about it...
Just be glad. I put AIDS in all their drinks.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:12 AM   #21
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just be glad. I put AIDS in all their drinks.
You're bad.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:13 AM   #22
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Did you really think me making you run around in your boxers and giving you chep floozies was for my entertainment? IT was all a distraction. You alls gonna get AIDS! jk ... only some of you.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:14 AM   #23
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Did you really think me making you run around in your boxers and giving you chep floozies was for my entertainment? IT was all a distraction. You alls gonna get AIDS! jk ... only some of you.
Wow. It's a good thing I didn't drink anything. >.>
Old 11-30-2007, 01:17 AM   #24
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

I injected it into the air with the fog machine in the corner too just to be safe. Why do you think I was wearing a hazmat suit? To look like I was a month late for Halloween. Feh.

I'm tired of you peoples.

*Locks doors and sets everyone aflame.*

Lulz
Old 11-30-2007, 01:19 AM   #25
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Oh shit!

*goes Batman and wraps self in a large body suit sized condom isn't affected by burning sensations*

Nice try!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:22 AM   #26
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

DAMNIT TO HELL!!! FLAME AT MAXIMUM INTENSITY. FLOOZY #1 GET ME THE BOTTLE OF NITRO-GLYCERIN!!!!

*BOOM HEAD SHOT*

Crap...she was the only one that wasn't infected by Mikey's full-body condom. Seems like the rest were allergic to latex. *Pops open a bottle of Jack*

Anybody want some weed?
Old 11-30-2007, 01:22 AM   #27
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh shit!

*goes Batman and wraps self in a large body suit sized condom isn't affected by burning sensations*

Nice try!
Asshole get your own supersized condom. *So busy fighting they don't realise their inhaling FG's nasty gas.*

Edit: I want some fuckin weed.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:24 AM   #28
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Asshole get your own supersized condom. *So busy fighting they don't realise their inhaling FG's nasty gas.*

Edit: I want some fuckin weed.
I got some good stuff. Want that in double fudge brownies or straight?

EDIT: Im gettin some sleep. I was gonna close shop, but anyone who came in would be f*cking insane.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 11-30-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:26 AM   #29
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
I got some good stuff. Want that in double fudge brownies or straight?
NIkka I smoke that shit straight, upside down, inside out, hell I'll even wrap it in a goddamn tampon gimme teh shit now.

*Dribbles at mouth for weed.*

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #30
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

tsk tsk, I'm ashamed of finding BK here drooling for weed
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote