The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:14 AM   #136
Spack
Academy Student

Spack is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth

Kadin watched him. "Wow going emo already? I haven't even beaten you yet." Kadin laughed at him. Temujin glared at him so fearcely that his laugh died down fast. "Ok well let me see, fire won't work against you so I think I'll go with..." The glowing aura around his katana changed to a yellow, with little sparks jumping of it randomly. "There, just hope you don't mind if this carpet gets ruined" Kadin said as a spark hit the ground, creating a small hole in the worn carpet. He swung his sword over his head, by his ride side, then threw it up and did a small aerial acrobatic trick with it, then charged at Temujin. "Haha, after I defeat you this place will be mine!" Kadin laughed triumphantly.

((Made by: Sasuke_Power. Wish it was by me though =\
))
Spack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2008, 12:41 AM   #137
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spack View Post
Kadin watched him. "Wow going emo already? I haven't even beaten you yet." Kadin laughed at him. Temujin glared at him so fearcely that his laugh died down fast. "Ok well let me see, fire won't work against you so I think I'll go with..." The glowing aura around his katana changed to a yellow, with little sparks jumping of it randomly. "There, just hope you don't mind if this carpet gets ruined" Kadin said as a spark hit the ground, creating a small hole in the worn carpet. He swung his sword over his head, by his ride side, then threw it up and did a small aerial acrobatic trick with it, then charged at Temujin. "Haha, after I defeat you this place will be mine!" Kadin laughed triumphantly.
Temujin glared at Kadin, his back to the door, his scythe in his other hand. Thinking of the pwnage to come.
"I shall end this quickly but obrubtly Kadin"
Temujin reaches for his scythe, and grabs the handle. With one swing he cuts a whole in the that opens a dimensional rift, which releases constant darkness into the room. Temujin's eyes glow a flourescent blue as Kadin cannot see. With one mighty punch to Kadin's face, he is knocked up abck against the wall. Blood gushing from his mouth, at the scene Temujin says,
"Now what were you saying to me Kadin? You have not even seen a fraction of my power. As the lord of eternal flames nothing can stop me, Dont think of betraying me again"

With this, Temujin walks away leaving the room and darkness, with kadin against the wall. Closing the door behind him.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:56 AM   #138
Spack
Academy Student

Kadin layed there, dazed. He was trying to figure out what happened. One second he was standing about to destroy Temujin, the next he couldn't see and he was punched in the face and slammed against the wall. He wiped the blood off his face, and looked around. His eyes were starting to get back in focus. He tried to stand up, but was still unable to. He looked over at his katana, which no longer had an aura around it. "Damn, I lost that much energy?" Kadin sighed, if he couldn't even keep the aura around his sword up, he wouldn't be walking tonight. He rolled down, and faced the wall. "Well, at least I'm not on a stone floor or anything..." Kadin said as Temujin walked by. "That reminds me, that patch of carpet you are laying needs to be cleaned." He cut it out and left Kadin on the hard floor. "I hate it when he gets like this..." Kadin muttered under his breath. "What was that!!?" Temujin yelled. "Uhh you are the best leader in the world..." Kadin yelled back. "Burn in hell" He once again added under his breath, but this time it wasn't audible at all.

))
Old 02-06-2008, 01:01 AM   #139
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

OOC:

Most Volient and favorite evil game played:
The GTA series
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:05 AM   #140
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

topic currently is wats ur fav evil game or violent game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
OOC:

Most Volient and favorite evil game played:
The GTA series

I agree this, devil may cry, manhunt and GOW

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-06-2008, 01:06 AM   #141
NarutoChan
Genin

NarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura about

the whole quake series is my fav. Q3A to be exact but all are on top of my list.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:09 AM   #142
Spack
Academy Student

OOC: Favorite evil game? Hmmm *Thinks*
Guess it would have to be Sim City >=).
(Ok I'm guessing you guys are wondering how this is evil well let me explain)
You start building up a small town. You give them zoo's, roads, houses etc. They begin growing themselves, but wait a tornado is coming! And now a monster too! And an earthquake!!?? Omg what is happening!!?! You made Spack your mayor, thats what >=D

))
Old 02-06-2008, 01:11 AM   #143
NarutoChan
Genin

NarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura about

oooh your mean...terrorize those poor innocent people and animals. nice way to turn a childs game into a game of hate and destruction. HAHA you WIN
Old 02-06-2008, 01:12 AM   #144
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spack View Post
OOC: Favorite evil game? Hmmm *Thinks*
Guess it would have to be Sim City >=).
(Ok I'm guessing you guys are wondering how this is evil well let me explain)
You start building up a small town. You give them zoo's, roads, houses etc. They begin growing themselves, but wait a tornado is coming! And now a monster too! And an earthquake!!?? Omg what is happening!!?! You made Spack your mayor, thats what >=D
lol....
clever....

What i like of the GTA series is killing ppl... especially with the knife... >.>
Old 02-06-2008, 01:13 AM   #145
NarutoChan
Genin

ya GTA was pretty cool, i like 2 the best. i still have that ish on my playstation haha. oh and btw, FMA ROCKS D00D!
Old 02-06-2008, 01:15 AM   #146
tenkaichymaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoChan View Post
ya GTA was pretty cool, i like 2 the best. i still have that ish on my playstation haha. oh and btw, FMA ROCKS D00D!
GTA Saint Andreas was the best for me...
Old 02-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #147
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Quote:
yea dude FMA FTW. ands i like GTA 3 the best

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-06-2008, 01:17 AM   #148
Spack
Academy Student

OOC: Yea, GTA is nice but I prefer watching my destruction on a large scale. And then those poor saps come crawling back to me. "Help us Mayor Spack! Help us!" Oh what is this? A hurricane? Better run little people! Run as fast as you can. *Airplane crash* Oops too late!
(And yea FMA FTW!!! =D)

))
Old 02-06-2008, 01:18 AM   #149
NarutoChan
Genin

i never got into the modern gta, i like the oldsk00l gta's but they still rock. OOH how about BloodRayne and Mortal Combat?? those are good ones.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:20 AM   #150
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Quote:
i never got into the modern gta, i like the oldsk00l gta's but they still rock. OOH how about BloodRayne and Mortal Combat?? those are good ones.
Mortal Combat FTW dont like BloodRayne.
I think that Doom > BloodRayne
cha yea

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300