The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:19 PM   #121
sakurablossem123
"amaterasu mother to all"

sakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth

i cansummon the devils minions
my name in this fc is kurohime

Co-Owner of the Naruto RPG FC

Okami Amaterasu
sakurablossem123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2008, 10:26 PM   #122
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

*The Demons started to assemble in large number, rajin's warriors, stood braud, strong from sholder to shoulder. They charged at the demons with ungodly strength and speed, killing hundreds in there wake.
Unbeknownst to Rajin, a class B Demon has appeared>>>

**Temujin takes his scythe, and bangs rajin on the head vigoruolsy with it. Damn you Rajin, Dont you see the Demon there"

It stood 12 feet tall, a class B demon who's power reached off the scale (OVER 9000 ROFL)

**Temujin yells out to Rajin:
"Do you need me to take care of this bastard Rajin or are you ok?"
**he takes his scythe and starts to hack away at some demons, now fully concentrated in battle**
"Dammit" Temujin proclaims, as he notices all the blood that is spread all over the new Evil Fc Room's carpet

@sakura- ok im adding u to the front page

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300

Last edited by sasuke_power; 02-05-2008 at 10:27 PM.
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #123
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

He rubbed the back of his head " Oh the party has just begun" he said sneering " a class A is on its way" he said his eyes flickering "and whats wrong with blood, it makes a good coktail" he said laughing, the warriors finishing off the last of the lower , "Go help master" he said sending them twords the B rank

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #124
sakurablossem123

sakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura about

sweet you here that world!
sorry a little overboard.

Okami Amaterasu
Old 02-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #125
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

OOC:
@EVERYONE- IF YOU DONT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RP YOU DONT HAVE To, if you want to, you can jump in at anytime.
The topic for everyone is currently:

Whats your favorite violent game?

IC:
"You idiot Rajin this carpet is made from clothes of the finest silk, it has already been darkened with that of the devil's blood himself, we dont need the demons yellow blood smearing it" Temujin yells at Rajin, continuing on to say
"its ok though, I c the bloodthirst in your eyes. I wanted to release my own power but you seem to have things under control. I shall sit and watch from a distance my apprentice"

*Temujin wipes the blood from his clothes and feet and slowly walks toward his chair, still in the center of the room*
"

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-05-2008, 10:38 PM   #126
sakurablossem123

im still trying to understand whats happaning in it. ill jion i just nered to know whats happening.

Okami Amaterasu
Old 02-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #127
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

"coem on bitches, its time to dance, the dance, of the Hallowed Waltz" twenty smaller undead rose from the ground, along with some flying skeletol snakes, his eyes began to flash back forth from noraml blue, to black with yellow slits, a then claped his hands to gether and the mass army charged at the demons, he bent over near a dead one and looked at it, he then bite down on its torso, he then began to drink the blood

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 02-05-2008, 10:40 PM   #128
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Basically were seeing our fc here "as a room", its being invaded by annoying demons and me "temujin" and "rajin" are trying to control it without getting blood all over our new carpet within the room =/

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-05-2008, 10:41 PM   #129
sakurablossem123

oh okay i get it i swear sm is sick in the head or someting. lol jkg

Okami Amaterasu
Old 02-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #130
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

he lifted his head, the yellow blood running down his cheeks, he smile dand jumped onto the class B, he grabed its neck and tore open a secton, he crawled inside and devoured it from the inside out, he poped through the stomach and smile d" you want in on this" he asked

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 02-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #131
sasuke_power
The Reaper

*My thirst for the night has been quite fullfilled" temujin said to rajin.

Looking at the distance, nothing appeared to be there. A empty hallow hall like it usually is.
"Ok then temujin lets get out of this place and go the graveyard shall we, we need to perform the ritual tonight before Baijin comes to life again. Last time he was alive you remember what he did to your only son. We must perform this ritual only twice more before we can permantely seal and destroy his essence. As long as his essence remains we cannot destroy him fully" explained temujin continuing on to ask
"Do you understand rajin?"

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #132
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

"yeah, sure, I need to restock also, oh well, to bad bout the son but what ya gona do" he said getting up and shakeing off the blood

ooc: night

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 02-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #133
sasuke_power
The Reaper

ooc- u going to bed sm =/?

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #134
Spack
Academy Student

Spack is an unknown quantity at this point

"Hey guys brought the-" Kadin stopped as he opened the door, and saw all the demons inside. "Great, there goes watching anime tonight..." Kadin pulled out a katana from his side, it glowed with a red aura. "No one stops me from watching anime, Especially when there are new episodes on!!" Kadin rushed into the nearest demon, katana slamming into the demon's stomach. Where the katana touched, a small fire started but quickly died out. The demon screamed in pain as Kadin stabbed him in about 10 more places quickly, then turning around and going after the next demon. Soon there were several demons dead on the floor. "There Temujin, the carpet won't be bled on, and we even have some more food now." Kadin reached down to rip a bit of the demon off, but the sword lightly touched a tiny piece of the carpet, leaving a small singe, although it was pretty much impossible to see. "Hehe... whoops" Kadin laughed, before turning around to fight the next demon.

((Made by: Sasuke_Power. Wish it was by me though =\
))
Spack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:27 PM   #135
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spack View Post
"Hey guys brought the-" Kadin stopped as he opened the door, and saw all the demons inside. "Great, there goes watching anime tonight..." Kadin pulled out a katana from his side, it glowed with a red aura. "No one stops me from watching anime, Especially when there are new episodes on!!" Kadin rushed into the nearest demon, katana slamming into the demon's stomach. Where the katana touched, a small fire started but quickly died out. The demon screamed in pain as Kadin stabbed him in about 10 more places quickly, then turning around and going after the next demon. Soon there were several demons dead on the floor. "There Temujin, the carpet won't be bled on, and we even have some more food now." Kadin reached down to rip a bit of the demon off, but the sword lightly touched a tiny piece of the carpet, leaving a small singe, although it was pretty much impossible to see. "Hehe... whoops" Kadin laughed, before turning around to fight the next demon.
*Temujin currently asleep awakens violently and appears behind Kadin in a blaze of smoke*

As he appears behind him, spack is caught off guards from killing the last demon and almost falls.
"Kadin what did I tell you about this carpet dammit, you singed it." Temujin yell's at kadin, who's body is against the floor.
Kadin picks himself up and apologizes to Temujin.
"No I want you to come with me in the next room, we shall fight there"

Before entering the next room temujin appears next to the carpet and cuts himself, leaking out the blood onto the finely furbished carpet, taking out the singe.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300