Christmas Spirit - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point
Christmas Spirit

so do u think u believe in the christmas spirit....

Old 12-02-2007, 08:44 PM   #2
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all
Re: Christmas Spirit

yet another pointless thread.
Christmas spirit is merely a primal urge all adults need to bask in each year. It gives adults the chance to be the kids they once were. It also provides people with an escape from the harsh reality of war, pain, suffering, and animosity, and provides them the false feeling of security and peace.

So it could be said that there is a feeling of Christmas Spirit.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #3
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

no...not really
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #4
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

The Christmas Spirit? That's not something that can be believed in or not; it's a feeling around Christmas of the joys of life, giving and receiving and a sense of trainquility. Unless you mean Santa Claus.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:12 PM   #5
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

No I do not... =/
Old 12-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #6
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I only believe in the Christmas spirit when my loved ones are around for that time. Otherwise, no. =\
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:10 AM   #7
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

that mofo took my cookies...>,<

no i dont believe in the soo called "spirit"

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:20 AM   #8
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

I do, definitely.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:56 AM   #9
ElementalNinja 19
Chuunin

ElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to all

Sure...why not

Member of ~Naruto Addicts FC~

“Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.”
ElementalNinja 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:07 AM   #10
Greendayfan82905
Chuunin

Greendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to all

Sure i guess.
Desori
redninja116

Awesome NL friends:

gaaraofthesand.1234
tenkaichymaster
Greendayfan82905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:32 AM   #11
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

I think "The x-mas spirit" refers more to the feeling you get when its x mas eve and you cudling with someone you love, drinking hot co co and watching your fav x mas movie/toon. Or when you get that gift that you know the giver realy couldnt afford but they went out of their way to get you something that you truely love. Etc. I dont believe that there is an accual spirit JUST for x mas. If there is/are spirit/s then I dont think its just gonna be on x mas like i said.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #12
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

its relative.

people celebrate in their own ways.

But I guess yeah, I do. maybe not in the same sense of whats suppost to be right but then again I do my own thing nowadays.
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Sakatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:33 PM   #13
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, yeah...and other times, no. I think that I believe in it a little bit, but I'm not crazy about it like some others.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #14
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

I think I lost that spirit a long time ago x]
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:58 PM   #15
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

What Christmas spirit? There's really a spirit? I thought it was just Santa and his reindeer...
I usually believe anything, but in this case, no.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote