Jesus, not the first - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #256
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

So HR condemns name calling in the same post he plays "you listed six and before you told me five, you must be dumb" and uses the Old Testament as credible proof of someone.

Just wow, dude. If you trolling or playing some game, please stop. Your stupidity in this conversation hurts. Save whatever little face you have left and just stop. (Probably best to recommend that the rest of us stop, too.)

@ Kael - really? Michiganders? That is terrible. I felt Michiganner sounded better. Still, Michigan pretty much sucks. However, I an Ontarian. Kinda sounds like an alien race in Mass Effect.

@ Kluang - I wasn't referring to scientology, though Kael came in with that humour, because those guys are just as crazy as anything HR is putting out. I was referring to the theories of galactic seeding, where during the early years of earth formation (roughly 4 billion years ago), impacts of comets and other celestrial materials, perhaps even from defunct solar systems older than ours, led to the seeding of the Earth with the necessities of life - water, basic amino acids and nucleic acids. Some people go as far to say this was intelligently done by ancient alien races or that there is even alien influence, but I prefer the just random chance theory, as weak as that sounds. To think that we live on a planet that is at the perfect distance from the sun to even support our form of life is pretty random chance as it is.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-08-2011), kluang (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-08-2011)

Old 09-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #257
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
@ Kael - really? Michiganders? That is terrible. I felt Michiganner sounded better. Still, Michigan pretty much sucks. However, I an Ontarian. Kinda sounds like an alien race in Mass Effect.
We're sometimes called Michigainans. There's also the rare "Michiganite". Either way, our nicknames suck. As does the state.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #258
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Where you going to move when done school?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #259
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Wherever there's money and warmer winters (due to the hands)
Old 09-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #260
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
It seems that i'm hiting a wall right here.
Quote:
I'll just take that as an agreement to disagree. no reason we can't disagree and still be civil.

Now that you know who and what you're dealing with adjust accordingly.. not adapting to the circumstances will only succeed in frustrating you which is not my intention.

Other than that have a blessed day!
Quote:
So HR condemns name calling in the same post he plays "you listed six and before you told me five, you must be dumb" and uses the Old Testament as credible proof of someone.
Quote:
I never called him dumb sir you drew your own conclusion I only suggested he look elsewhere for additional digits to correctly reach six
Just wow, dude. If you trolling or playing some game, please stop. Your stupidity in this conversation hurts. Save whatever little face you have left and just stop. (Probably best to recommend that the rest of us stop, too.)
Stupidity or just a different way to look at things I guess.

At any-rate this thread has gotten wayyy off topic so I guess I'll correct course and leave it alone.. Jesus wasn't the only one in history to be said to be born of a Virgin, birth foretold by a sign in the sky etc. and He probably wont be the last to be described in this manner.. as seen through the interpretation of my statements a lot of times different religions will take on parts of another. The whole Jesus birthday thing was actually taken from a celebration of the winter solstice and just adopted by the Christian church .. IMO to make it easier to convert said pagans since they were partying around that time of year anyway.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #261
ACt
Heart Wizard

Here are your words dumbass:
Quote:
That's a count of 6.. earlier you told me I used 5..you have to use either your other hand or your toes to count that high.. there aren't enough digits on one hand
I don't know what you think that means, but it surely sounds like you are telling him that he should consider using his second hand to count, as if he a) wouldn't think to use other digits available to him, b) that he needs his hands to count and c) he doesn't know how many fingers are on one hand that he needs you to remind him it is five.

How is that not calling him dumb? Wow, you're stupid.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-11-2011)
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #262
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Stupidity or just a different way to look at things I guess.
The first one. Definitely.

@Comrades and all other non-retards. I support ACt's idea of not responding to it when we're trying to have a semi-intelligent conversation. Because, holy shit. I would also like to propose a generic "Fuck off, retard" response to any of it's wall of incoherent text posts.

Insulting it is always good though, since that level of idiocy and unmanliness (Unmanly for not attempting to become more than what it is, happily content with 'having a different way of looking at things' and being inferior to all men in every conceivable way) is a plague upon mankind and deserves any and all mocking and scorn. That way it at least serves as an example for how others should not be. I couldn't live with myself if I simply ignored this pathetic creature and it influenced an innocent youth to be more like it in any way. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing, or something like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-11-2011)
Old 09-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #263
ACt
Heart Wizard

I don't like telling stupid people to fuck off. It promotes ideas that they should be breeding. I'm considering "Wow, you're stupid." regardless of what he says. It worked for a while during the KYF "cool story, bro" but then that was about Naruto and you just can't keep fans of that manga from arguing ad nauseum, so it didn't last.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-08-2011)
Old 09-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #264
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

"Wow, you're stupid" works for me. Seconded.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-08-2011), kael03 (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-11-2011)
Old 09-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #265
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
"Wow, you're stupid" works for me. Seconded.
Works for me. Agreed.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-08-2011)
Old 09-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #266
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Here are your words dumbass:

I don't know what you think that means, but it surely sounds like you are telling him that he should consider using his second hand to count, as if he a) wouldn't think to use other digits available to him, b) that he needs his hands to count and c) he doesn't know how many fingers are on one hand that he needs you to remind him it is five.

How is that not calling him dumb? Wow, you're stupid.
If I wanted to call him dumb I simply would have said so .. i only informed him that he mis-counted how does making a mistake counting equate to being stupid. You or whomever used the word called him stupid not I sir!

Oh and you all are very blessed to have a savior such as Mibs who obviously thinks you're incapable of discerning what you should and shouldn't take to heart.. glad he's acting as you all's V-chip so your "feeble brains wont be tainted with stupidity.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-08-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #267
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
If I wanted to call him dumb I simply would have said so .. i only informed him that he mis-counted how does making a mistake counting equate to being stupid. You or whomever used the word called him stupid not I sir!
Oh I see. You were just informing him that he messed up counting at a level that most 6 year old kids are able to achieve. Nah, that's not calling him stupid at all.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #268
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:

Oh and you all are very blessed to have a savior such as Mibs who obviously thinks you're incapable of discerning what you should and shouldn't take to heart.. glad he's acting as you all's V-chip so your "feeble brains wont be tainted with stupidity.

Wow, you're stupid.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-08-2011)
Old 09-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #269
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Wow, you're stupid.
We've already established this.. what else you got

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #270
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
We've already established this.. what else you got
Wow, you're stupid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-09-2011)
Closed Thread