Is there really a heaven or hell? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #16
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is there really a heaven or hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Im not high, and noone said anything about getting a ticket. I just think your life would be more filling and worth living if you just live. The hell wit rules, why live like someone is watching? Why not just live how you want? Dress in all black (Johnny cash was a christian and wore all black) Challange athority and just live man.

well I cant say Hell with the rules but I am not a total Rule freak I just belive what I belive and ive never said that wearing black was wrong. but I will say right now I am happy that there is a higher power it gives me a sense that my life is worth something, not just a mere dust swab on the foot of the universe It makes Me horrified at even the thought that my life is like that whether you like it or not you have to admit that the whole concept of life is not "Living" but searching for a meaning and I sure as hell dont want it to be that I live to have sex take Drugs and then die it apeals to you but not to me
and I love jesus and I belive in Heaven and Hell i know this because every action must have a cause and I belive God is that cause and there is nothing you can do to change that, you can say im a Moron or loser or what have you but i will stay my ground on this issue

Old 12-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #17
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Maybe not necessarily Hell and Heaven, but a great beyond.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #18
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice

Yeah... There's a hell and heaven. The Bible, if read carefully, shows the existence, and predicts the invention of the following: cars, jets/planes, and electricity. The tablets that had the original bible texts inscribed are proven to be very old. *same way they test bones, I assume.* Just thought that might be some important info.
Yamato-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #19
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

So you're saying the bible actually shows pictures of heaven and hell? I mean actual pictures of these locations, not just hand drawn things, because if that's the case, I can just as easily draw up heaven and hell and say they exist also. >.> Or did the bible simply speak of these places as if they were fact? I'd really like to see solid evidence. Not some hand drawn pictures of assumptions or story telling.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #20
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Well most of the people who are on computers do not believe in god. Because their only way out of reality is to be on the computer because their life sucks. Thus meaning they come on to the computer and talk trash about "God" Or "Heaven" and "Hell" Anyone who does that is a loser. I'm done here tho.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #21
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Im not high, and noone said anything about getting a ticket. I just think your life would be more filling and worth living if you just live. The hell wit rules, why live like someone is watching? Why not just live how you want? Dress in all black (Johnny cash was a christian and wore all black) Challange athority and just live man.
I do what I want and I a Christian. I don't want to have sex before marriage because I know their can be consequences. I want to turn the other cheek (sometimes) because it is sometimes better to end the conflict even though it might cost me something. I enjoy not coveting other people's things because how can I feel whole if I have a hole that needs to be filled by materials. The bible doesn't tell us mindless rules. It is the way God wants us to live because it is the ideal way in his eyes, which I agree with.

As for the question on heaven and hell. This is a really stupid question. For Christians, Hell should be real because even Jesus talked about it many times in Matthew. Other then that you must choose your own opinion on whether it is real or not. Stop listening to other people are start thinking for yourself.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:36 PM   #22
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpiimpnn View Post
Well most of the people who are on computers do not believe in god. Because their only way out of reality is to be on the computer because their life sucks. Thus meaning they come on to the computer and talk trash about "God" Or "Heaven" and "Hell" Anyone who does that is a loser. I'm done here tho.
Quite hypocritical of you to say all of that since you yourself are sitting in front of a computer. So, that means you need to escape from your "sucky" life, am I right? According to your logic, I am. Also, just because someone doesn't believe the same religion as other people and is somewhat harsh about it does not make them a loser.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:16 PM   #23
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I would argue that without the computer I would not be a very strong Christian. With the computer, I can learn anything I want without watching the news, which helps me make better explanations for current events. This helps me form my opinions on them. Because I can get so much information I am challenged sometimes, which enables me to think.

Also with the internet I learned methods of how to control the brain, which has helped me a lot in my Christian life. Meditation is a great way for me to cool down and clear my mind so that my decisions are made with less bias from my sinful nature.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-06-2007, 12:06 AM   #24
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I think that there is.

/short and sweet
Old 12-06-2007, 12:17 AM   #25
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato-sama View Post
Yeah... There's a hell and heaven. The Bible, if read carefully, shows the existence, and predicts the invention of the following: cars, jets/planes, and electricity. The tablets that had the original bible texts inscribed are proven to be very old. *same way they test bones, I assume.* Just thought that might be some important info.
You can't assume that everyone posting on this is Christian.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:19 AM   #26
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I would argue that without the computer I would not be a very strong Christian. With the computer, I can learn anything I want without watching the news, which helps me make better explanations for current events. This helps me form my opinions on them. Because I can get so much information I am challenged sometimes, which enables me to think.

Also with the internet I learned methods of how to control the brain, which has helped me a lot in my Christian life. Meditation is a great way for me to cool down and clear my mind so that my decisions are made with less bias from my sinful nature.

LonelyNinja
Quite hypocritical of you to say all of that since you yourself are sitting in front of a computer. So, that means you need to escape from your "sucky" life, am I right? According to your logic, I am. Also, just because someone doesn't believe the same religion as other people and is somewhat harsh about it does not make them a loser.
You two both misunderstood what I was saying. I said "MOST PEOPLE"
log on to the computer to escape from there sucky lives and keep from learning about thing such as the bible or Christianity and I haven't yet made any harsh judgments on anyone that doesn't believe in god because I believe they shouldn't be judged or hated but guided in the correct path of righteousness and I get on the computer to watch Naruto and if that means I got a sucky life so be it
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:12 AM   #27
uchihafreak
Missing-Nin

uchihafreak will become famous soon enoughuchihafreak will become famous soon enoughuchihafreak will become famous soon enough

There is a heaven but no hell. It only mentions in the King James version of the bible about a hell but I don't use that version. I use the New World Translation. And there, it mentions no hell but it does mention heaven as a place where a designated 144,000 people will go after death.
uchihafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:30 PM   #28
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Peter Griffin:... and if you're really good then you are going to go to heaven!
little kid: Really?
Peter:Nah! You'll just rot in the ground!

Personally I am agnostic and I particularly don't believe in a heaven or hell. I think that when we die we will enter a state of subconciousness and if we do bad things then the problems will come up and haunt you while in your infinate sleep.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:24 PM   #29
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
You two both misunderstood what I was saying. I said "MOST PEOPLE"
log on to the computer to escape from there sucky lives and keep from learning about thing such as the bible or Christianity and I haven't yet made any harsh judgments on anyone that doesn't believe in god because I believe they shouldn't be judged or hated but guided in the correct path of righteousness and I get on the computer to watch Naruto and if that means I got a sucky life so be it
Again I don't see how computer use does this. There are more ways I can escape from learning the bible off the computer than on the computer.

Quote:
There is a heaven but no hell. It only mentions in the King James version of the bible about a hell but I don't use that version. I use the New World Translation. And there, it mentions no hell but it does mention heaven as a place where a designated 144,000 people will go after death.
I would really suggest you read the book of Matthew. And please don't take the book of Revelation seriously.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-06-2007, 06:26 PM   #30
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Simple: No one knows.

No one can say there is and provide hard evidence to support their claims.
No one can say there isn't and provide hard evidence to support their claims.

The Bible does not count as hard evidence.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote