Naruto 382 Prediction - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #151
kimm21
Oni

kimm21 is on a distinguished roadkimm21 is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Naruto 382 Prediction

I think that jiriya will do a kamakazi and pein will also die. Then tobi will emerge as the real leader.
BROOKLYN RAGE!!!

Old 12-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #152
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 382 Prediction

a kage bunshin is predictable, and we all thought of it already. Plus it's overused by all ninjas. So it should be something we don't expect: seeing Jiraya escape in another way.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:42 PM   #153
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

jiraiya escaping please that's an impossible attempt now jiraiya's fate was sealed the moment he left his barrier he will die in fact i doubt he will be able to even use another move he is probably dying already.

He may be alive still but he will die in this chapter waiting for some good spoilers.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #154
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry but there is NO WAY Pein will die here. This whole battle is to set up how powerful he actually is. The main good guy always has to beat the leader... It will happen. I don't think shadow clones can get their limbs ripped off, leak blood etc.. it would have disappeared by now. That's the real Jiraiya there folks

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Old 12-11-2007, 05:53 PM   #155
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
Yes and both sarutobi and orochimaru had something in common they were both WEAKER than jiraiya.

Sarutobi himself mentioned to tsunade that he wanted jiraiya to take the hokage title that he was the one who surpassed sarutobi.

And i think it's obvious who the stronger one between orochiamru and jiraiya is from this chapter.

But you are right jiraiya is probably dead already if not then he will die.
give me a citation on that source plz what chapter?

Member of the Star Wars FC
Old 12-11-2007, 05:53 PM   #156
kimm21
Oni

kimm21 is on a distinguished roadkimm21 is on a distinguished road

do you think itachi will die by sasuke or by naruto or some minor character
BROOKLYN RAGE!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 06:05 PM   #157
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

@ Anbu-Kakashi: what I meant is Jiaraya escaping the last attack that the chapter ended with. Coz he didn't get a chance to say what he found out about Pain. So we still need him for that (either monologue it for us or tell it to Pa toad). And then he'll die... by some other fatal attack, or some fatal jutsu he will use.

Edit: could Jiraya form seals with one hand and Pa toads hand? (coz I remember in the fight of the 3 Sannins Kabuto did the summoning seal for Oro using his blood - but that was in the anime, didn't check the manga)

Last edited by liuaishan; 12-11-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #158
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
@ Anbu-Kakashi: what I meant is Jiaraya escaping the last attack that the chapter ended with. Coz he didn't get a chance to say what he found out about Pain. So we still need him for that (either monologue it for us or tell it to Pa toad). And then he'll die... by some other fatal attack, or some fatal jutsu he will use.

Edit: could Jiraya form seals with one hand and Pa toads hand? (coz I remember in the fight of the 3 Sannins Kabuto did the summoning seal for Oro using his blood - but that was in the anime, didn't check the manga)
I know what you meant lol i ain't stupid. That's why i still stick to my prediction he is already dying and this chapter will confirm it i guess.

Or kishi can completely cut jiraiya and pain out and start to focus on itachi,sasuke,tobi,konoha,and the rest of the people,then we will finally learn what happened of pa and jiraiya when naruto faces pain though this prediction isn't likely to happen.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #159
Navash-Kun
Genin

Navash-Kun can only hope to improve

im dying for some spoilers....even if their fake, just to get my mind going as to what might come, pain is the only character whos powers have ever confused me lol nice one kishi, must be hard creating a character with so much abilities and showing this much but still managing to keep is in suspense.... wooooo love this manga
Old 12-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #160
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navash-Kun View Post
im dying for some spoilers....even if their fake, just to get my mind going as to what might come
OK!

This one is short.

-Ma toad gets to Konoha and alerts Tsunade
-Tsunade feels overwhelmed with concern, and she trecks to the Rain village
-A few pages of Sasuke attacking Itachi, while Itachi talks to Sasuke about their Uchiha history, while ducking and dodging everything Sasuke throws at him
-Hinata gets killed by default because she sucks
-Everyone goes "aw" and move on
-Tsunade arrives at the battlefield
-Jiraiya repremands her for showing up to such a dangerous place
-Tsunade then smushes Jiraiya's face into her wrack and completely heals him (including recreating his arm) with the healing powers of boobage
-Jiraiya feels like new, but knows he and Tsunade can't do jack shit against Pain
-Tsunade summons the grandmother of all slugs, which squashes all of the Pain bodies, but doesn't kill them
-Tsunade and Jiraiya use this chance to escape back to Konoha

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 12-11-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:35 PM   #161
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
OK!

This one is short.

-A few pages of Sasuke attacking Itachi, while Itachi talks to Sasuke about their Uchiha history, while ducking and dodging everything Sasuke throws at him
-Tsunade then smushes Jiraiya's face into her wrack and completely heals him (including recreating his arm) with the healing powers of boobage
-Jiraiya feels like new, but knows he and Tsunade can't do jack shit against Pain
-Tsunade summons the grandmother of all slugs, which squashes all of the Pain bodies, but doesn't kill them
ROFL LMFAO!!!!! Nice spoiler...

Hinata gets killed by default.. lmao.. Awesome one Mikey.. Rep+

Wtf.. Jiraiya is not a bunshin... Explain how the hell a bunshin can perform a lot of crazy jutsus and summonings.. For the last time.. That is the real Jiraiya and some of us know that he's going to flatten Pein regardless.. The guy stated already he is not "human" he's a demon. So don't doubt J-man just yet.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #162
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
OK!

This one is short.

Mikey, your spoilers are amazing
Old 12-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #163
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
ROFL LMFAO!!!!! Nice spoiler...

Hinata gets killed by default.. lmao.. Awesome one Mikey.. Rep+

Wtf.. Jiraiya is not a bunshin... Explain how the hell a bunshin can perform a lot of crazy jutsus and summonings.. For the last time.. That is the real Jiraiya and some of us know that he's going to flatten Pein regardless.. The guy stated already he is not "human" he's a demon. So don't doubt J-man just yet.
nobody is saying jiraiya is a bushinn they are saying maybe instead of the real jiraiya getting out of the barrier a bushinn was sent instead that's what these people were talking about lol.

Nice spoiler ROFLLMFAOO.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:05 PM   #164
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
nobody is saying jiraiya is a bushinn they are saying maybe instead of the real jiraiya getting out of the barrier a bushinn was sent instead that's what these people were talking about lol.

Nice spoiler ROFLLMFAOO.
Yeah I know. But people are putting that stupid theory of Jiraiya being a bunshin before he fought Pein or whatever. The only bunshin he used was to distract the bodies and stuff. But i can't see Jiraiya escaping from Pein.. I mean Kishi is making it like this character WILL be killed off so don't thinking about him escaping, but going out with a huge bang that will shock the hell out of the other characters.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:59 PM   #165
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin

Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice

heres a spoiler 4 thought

pein: i've longed for your vessel jiraiya sensei
jiraiya: what have you become nagato?
pein: so you've realised my true identity?
pein: well somewhat, i am pein, but nagato at the same time.
pein: these are mearly my 6 paths, my 6 horsemen of apacolypse
jiraiya: ....
pein: the devil has, 4, and i have 6, am i not a god?
jiraiya: you are a disgrace
pein: and now, you are mine

scene switches to itachi and sasuke

itachi: death is merely a precursor to greatness for one such as i.
sasuke: quit squabbling, your end is near.
itachi: what can you see sasuke?
sasuke:....
itachi: for an MS user, death is only a process of reincarnation into a next vessel.
sasuke: ...
itachi: well then, what can you see?
sasuke: i told you already

-sasuke charges in with chidori

-itachi dodges, but it was a bunshin, sasuke appears behind itachi with his sword at his neck

-itachi turns into crows, then looks at sasuke with MS.

orochimaru: itachi, you're not such a genius after all

-orochimaru leaps from sasukes conciousness to itachis

end chapter

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
Closed Thread