Naruto 382 Prediction - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #391
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice
Re: Naruto 382 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

Edit: I think the reason allot of you hate him is because he killed Jiraiya. Just my opinion.

Damn right!!!!!

Anyways, looks like Jiraiya is sending out alot of info on Pain. And now Pain realizes it - he is shit toast now! Hope we get to know what he put on Pa toad's back as he sent him off.

Its sad! But Jiraiya is still a G!

Old 12-14-2007, 12:10 AM   #392
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Damn right!!!!!

Anyways, looks like Jiraiya is sending out alot of info on Pain. And now Pain realizes it - he is shit toast now! Hope we get to know what he put on Pa toad's back as he sent him off.

Its sad! But Jiraiya is still a G!
Nice statement.. however i still cant wait till Pein gets his ass kicked like he so much deserves.. Lets see if all his 6 bodies can help him then.. Down with Lord Pein lol j/k figured i would throw that in there..
Old 12-14-2007, 12:18 AM   #393
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin

Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice

wipe more like kiss his .sss

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
Old 12-14-2007, 12:39 AM   #394
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePRODIGY View Post
wipe more like kiss his .sss
O_O shocked lol ... but i am sure some will though.. it would be amazing if we thought Jiraiya dies but really doesnt.. that would show Pein worshipers that he isnt as badass as they might think..
Old 12-14-2007, 01:54 AM   #395
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
O_O shocked lol ... but i am sure some will though.. it would be amazing if we thought Jiraiya dies but really doesnt.. that would show Pein worshipers that he isnt as badass as they might think..
Wow thats what a i call a bad case of wishful thinking .

And who said Pain was badass? My granma is more of a badass than pain

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Old 12-14-2007, 02:24 AM   #396
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

About the whole Pain debate, I got to agree with Shrike and The Special One on that.

It's Pain's ability. It's not like it's 6 Akatsuki members with full power and a lot of abilities against Jiraya. It's 6 parts of Pain against one whole Jiraya. Each body is like a 1/6 part of Pain and have limited abilities, so six bodies make it one whole Pain. When he fought three bodies, it was only half of Pain.

It has real advantages, obviously, but I also do agree with some people who say it's not a cool ability. In fact I think it's kind of lame. But, it might be just a small portion of what the rin'negan is capable of. And I actually really hope so as well. Anyways, my opinions of it's coolness won't change the fact that it is, in fact, an ability. They're not six different people. And they're not even six full clones of Pain, they're six different parts of Pain. And that's it.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:21 AM   #397
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkakuzu View Post
About the whole Pain debate, I got to agree with Shrike and The Special One on that.

It's Pain's ability. It's not like it's 6 Akatsuki members with full power and a lot of abilities against Jiraya. It's 6 parts of Pain against one whole Jiraya. Each body is like a 1/6 part of Pain and have limited abilities, so six bodies make it one whole Pain. When he fought three bodies, it was only half of Pain.

It has real advantages, obviously, but I also do agree with some people who say it's not a cool ability. In fact I think it's kind of lame. But, it might be just a small portion of what the rin'negan is capable of. And I actually really hope so as well. Anyways, my opinions of it's coolness won't change the fact that it is, in fact, an ability. They're not six different people. And they're not even six full clones of Pain, they're six different parts of Pain. And that's it.
Most of the bodies haven't even showed there abilities in battle yet. We've seen one who can summon another that absorbs attacks but thats pretty much it. Unless you count Taijutsu as an ability specified to one body. But yes I agree with the part about it being Peins power.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 12-14-2007, 05:18 AM   #398
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Most of the bodies haven't even showed there abilities in battle yet. We've seen one who can summon another that absorbs attacks but thats pretty much it. Unless you count Taijutsu as an ability specified to one body. But yes I agree with the part about it being Peins power.

You're right there, I only assumed that each body only has one purpose and we haven't really seen what they're capable of. But I think it's a pretty safe assumption, considering how he has acted and used his bodies so far.

Kind of like how Kankuro's puppets each had their own purpose, I believe these bodies to each have a purpose. Not just a random collection of bodies Pain has collected along the way.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:31 AM   #399
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

I missed a lot since last night. OMG the RAW! This looks like being a very beautiful and sentimental chapter. When this gets animated, the music will kill you. The images of Kushina and Minato and baby Naruto in their arms, and then flashbacks with Jiraya teaching Naruto. aaaaw, I'm in love!
That Pa frog pwns by leaving with a message. Hope Pain can't stop it. I sort of find it plot no jutsu for Jiraya to do that in front of all Pains and they wouldn't do a thing about it.
Closed Thread