Naruto 382 Prediction - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 03:54 AM   #76
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 382 Prediction

Hate to bring everybody down but J-man is gone, no more, nada, kapoot. I bet next chapter we will see The Pain's standing next to Jiraiya's lifeless body then change scene to Konoha with Tsunade meeting ma-frog then change to Team K or which ever comes first.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan

Old 12-10-2007, 05:13 AM   #77
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Hmm.......... It's not that Kishi is taking too long. It's just that you people are impatient and don't understand that it takes time to kill such a major character. If you guys are in such a rush I suggest you stop reading the manga all together, because if you haven't realized battles take time.
-------

Next manga should show Jiraiya still alive and kicking. I want to see what's up with Tobi vs Konoha nins.
yah, I agree that fights take that long and I don't mind it. My weakness right now is that I started reading the manga somewhere last month when I stopped to Shippuuden 32 or so. And I read all chapters till present in a raw, which was awesome. Now I have to get used to the idea that I have to wait a week to see what happens. It's a huge difference. So yah, I admit it slipped through and I complained. I want Jiraya to kick ass in the next chapters.

damn, now on topic: I remember some spoilers last week about Jiraya having some sort of 3 type jutsu that sounded cool. I don't remember the name. But it would be awesome if he shows us such a jutsu. Although I'm hoping that the chapter will begin with the answer Jiraya got, I don't think kishi's strategy is to do that. So the beginning will be about something totally different. Either some other flashbacks, or switch to the other battles.
I actually don't even hope to see the answer in the next chapters. :P
Old 12-10-2007, 08:38 AM   #78
narutom
Genin

narutom is an unknown quantity at this point

could the true pain, nagato, be that guy jiraiya was interrogating back in the frogs stomach? i mean for someone who said that noone knows that much about pain, " or even of he exists", he knows an awful lot about him. the fact that he knew how hanzou died and that he also says that pain-sama "has some terrifying jutsu."

or maybe i'm just looking too hard for answers.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:43 AM   #79
Navash-Kun
Genin

Navash-Kun can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
yah, I agree that fights take that long and I don't mind it. My weakness right now is that I started reading the manga somewhere last month when I stopped to Shippuuden 32 or so. And I read all chapters till present in a raw, which was awesome. Now I have to get used to the idea that I have to wait a week to see what happens. It's a huge difference. So yah, I admit it slipped through and I complained. I want Jiraya to kick ass in the next chapters.

damn, now on topic: I remember some spoilers last week about Jiraya having some sort of 3 type jutsu that sounded cool. I don't remember the name. But it would be awesome if he shows us such a jutsu. Although I'm hoping that the chapter will begin with the answer Jiraya got, I don't think kishi's strategy is to do that. So the beginning will be about something totally different. Either some other flashbacks, or switch to the other battles.
I actually don't even hope to see the answer in the next chapters. :P
ive been reading this anime for years now and i can honestly say that i have never been dissapointed by any chapter ive read. everything happens for a reason, the jiraiya pain fight is possibly the highest level battle we've ever seen, YES, the HIGHEST LEVEL battle ever. i mean this fight has surpassed naruto vs oro? sakura vs sasori? or maybe thats just my opinion.

Anywayz i think we will learn the truth of pain before j-man dies.....
Old 12-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #80
uzumaki619
Chuunin

uzumaki619 will become famous soon enoughuzumaki619 will become famous soon enough

j-man not gonna die believed it
Old 12-10-2007, 11:06 AM   #81
elemental_kid
Genin

elemental_kid is on a distinguished road

well I got a little something overhere... well I m afraid Jiraiya is dead meat ( we all know that) but what I think is that pain is gonna take Jiraiyas body to use it, Ya know since Ma frog take the long haired pain to tsunade....
Old 12-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #82
uzumaki619
Chuunin

uzumaki619 will become famous soon enoughuzumaki619 will become famous soon enough

what about the frog jiraiya sent to naruto with the scroll
Old 12-10-2007, 11:15 AM   #83
Navash-Kun
Genin

Navash-Kun can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemental_kid View Post
well I got a little something overhere... well I m afraid Jiraiya is dead meat ( we all know that) but what I think is that pain is gonna take Jiraiyas body to use it, Ya know since Ma frog take the long haired pain to tsunade....
I said that on some other thread, but then i got to thinking, kishi wouldnt allow that, for such a big character throughout the whole series to be used as a pawn to fight naruto and such....cant see it happening myself, but my mind is open to the idea. hopefully pa frog sumhow manages to get jiraiya back to myaboku* mountain or something before he dies.

*not sure of correct spelling, couldnt be assed checking

im still confused as to why the scroll toad said that jiraiya's opponent must be strong before he is summoning him but he didnt summon him at all, when i saw that frame i coukdnt wait to see wat that frog was capable of. hopefully see him in action in the future with naruto.

But back to the point, i cant see jiraiya being pains body, would suck big time!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:05 PM   #84
elemental_kid
Genin

elemental_kid is on a distinguished road

so pain is gonna stay one body short? I dont think so... unless Jiraiya make some Body destroying tech... Jiraiya is gonna have a rinnengan ( and not in the good way)
Old 12-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #85
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Let´s hope so!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #86
DDrk
Missing-Nin

DDrk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm...but couldn't Pain bring that body back to life, like he did already?
Old 12-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #87
joj1
Genin

Location: In the place where my Blade is the only thing stading between the life and death of others
joj1 will become famous soon enoughjoj1 will become famous soon enoughjoj1 will become famous soon enough

hmmm
i dont think "J-man" is going to die hes to perverted and hasnt made the final book to makeout paradise lol

seriously i dont think hell die he is a sannin and he has another trick up his sleeve (i hope)
Old 12-10-2007, 01:31 PM   #88
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navash-Kun View Post
ive been reading this anime for years now and i can honestly say that i have never been dissapointed by any chapter ive read. everything happens for a reason, the jiraiya pain fight is possibly the highest level battle we've ever seen, YES, the HIGHEST LEVEL battle ever. i mean this fight has surpassed naruto vs oro? sakura vs sasori? or maybe thats just my opinion.

Anywayz i think we will learn the truth of pain before j-man dies.....
That's what I have to learn too, but it takes some time after you get used to read tens of chapters in a few days.
I dunno if it's the Highest Level fight... only if you consider part 2. Coz i think Sarutobi/Oro was bigger with the other Hokages and Enma and the Death God. That was deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navash-Kun View Post

im still confused as to why the scroll toad said that jiraiya's opponent must be strong before he is summoning him but he didnt summon him at all, when i saw that frame i coukdnt wait to see wat that frog was capable of. hopefully see him in action in the future with naruto.
You mean what are the Scroll Toad's abilities (I might not have understood it right). I always thought the Scroll Toad is there only to give information that's written in the scroll itself. Like the Kyuubi seal and probably the Death God jutsu and others that are meant for Naruto only.

GOOOOD I want that scroll get to Naruto nooooow!
...speak about patience...
Old 12-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #89
joj1
Genin

Location: In the place where my Blade is the only thing stading between the life and death of others
joj1 will become famous soon enoughjoj1 will become famous soon enoughjoj1 will become famous soon enough

no kidding time to activate narutos full uzumaki potential
Old 12-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #90
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Though I read all the Mange Chapters I lost the point about that scroll you´re just talking about, can somebody clear me up please?
Closed Thread