Naruto 382 Prediction - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #106
Navash-Kun
Genin

Navash-Kun can only hope to improve
Re: Naruto 382 Prediction

i highly doubt that the fourth hokage was running round after jiraiya with such an evil chakra inside him and jiraiya couldnt sense it. im totally confused as to how pain operates. the rinnegans abilities are endless it seems but i hope that we find out about pain before jiraiya dies, im dying to know the rinnegans secrets.

hm.... maybe im tripping but im sure the manga i read was worded different, no matters, thnx for the link n anwsering my q guys, much apreciated, atleast im not sitting constantly wondering when that frogs going to turn up and help jiraiya

Old 12-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #107
Whip87
Genin

Whip87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navash-Kun View Post
i highly doubt that the fourth hokage was running round after jiraiya with such an evil chakra inside him and jiraiya couldnt sense it. im totally confused as to how pain operates. the rinnegans abilities are endless it seems but i hope that we find out about pain before jiraiya dies, im dying to know the rinnegans secrets.

hm.... maybe im tripping but im sure the manga i read was worded different, no matters, thnx for the link n anwsering my q guys, much apreciated, atleast im not sitting constantly wondering when that frogs going to turn up and help jiraiya
no the 4th was with jiraiya before the fight with the kyuubi. J-man trained minato so he could have been with him back then before he sealed the kyuubi.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #108
deidara_2194
Academy Student

deidara_2194 is an unknown quantity at this point

...............poo =)

im bored gonna go play some dota nows...
btw i think minato gonna pop outta no were and save his sensei ^^

Last edited by deidara_2194; 12-10-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #109
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

We actually find out who Pein is.
Maybe a page or two focusing on Konoha and Tobi.
Or Ma reaches her destination.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Old 12-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #110
uzumaki619
Chuunin

uzumaki619 will become famous soon enoughuzumaki619 will become famous soon enough

what about sasuke and itachi
Old 12-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #111
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

I think we won't see jiraiya at all we won't know what happened till after he is dead or somehow escaped and has a story to tell us,i think kishi will cut him off again and completely take his focus off jiraiya. Then when naruto finally fights pain ,pain will have a flash back of jiraiya's last moments in which jiraiya told him something like you will be stopped because there is a person capable of that.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #112
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
I think we won't see jiraiya at all we won't know what happened till after he is dead or somehow escaped and has a story to tell us,i think kishi will cut him off again and completely take his focus off jiraiya. Then when naruto finally fights pain ,pain will have a flash back of jiraiya's last moments in which jiraiya told him something like you will be stopped because there is a person capable of that.
Nah, Jiraiya is about over, He's going to reveal something about Pain, tell Pa, and die. Pain will talk about being a god for about a page, and things will shift to Tobi/Naruto's team, Sasuke/Itachi, and maybe a bit of Ma/Tsunade.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:03 PM   #113
uzumaki619
Chuunin

uzumaki619 will become famous soon enoughuzumaki619 will become famous soon enough

i don't want jiraiya died is the stronger sannin
Old 12-10-2007, 11:17 PM   #114
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
Nah, Jiraiya is about over, He's going to reveal something about Pain, tell Pa, and die. Pain will talk about being a god for about a page, and things will shift to Tobi/Naruto's team, Sasuke/Itachi, and maybe a bit of Ma/Tsunade.
Yeah i can se that happening too but i i think it will be something like you siad but i also say kishi will completely leave jiraiya out for a while if he survives we will see him in about 20 chapters and if he died we will see how when pain has flashbacks while fighting naruto.

This way he will keep the reader's interest that's how they all do it lol they make a big scene and then bam cliffhanger dunno this is just my opinion after all but it can be right just as much as it could be wrong.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:20 AM   #115
whiteflame09
Genin

whiteflame09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do we know what Peins actual power is yet, because from the look of it and how Jiraiya reacted, Peins rinnegan could be an advanced type of doujutsu(sp?) that reflects the opponents memories onto blank bodies.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:56 AM   #116
MidnightOrion
Academy Student

MidnightOrion is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it will start with naruto and spiral face. spiral face will be giving a speech on how he can't be touched and Naruto will suddenly drop to his knees and "feel" jiraiya. Maybe he will pass out and jiraiya will say his goodbye or he will just have a vision or something. after that everything is up for grabs. naruto might race there or he might completely wtfown spiral face. who knows. i am looking forward to it. hope to find out who pein is.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:12 AM   #117
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Pain can use genjutsu? Since when? I thought the doujutsu masters of genjutsus were the Uchihas.

It's really likely that one of his 6 bodies is of the genjutsu type. No proof yet, though.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:32 AM   #118
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rofl oi if jiraiya dies right? n pain gonna use his body cus pain lost one that means jiraiya gonna get ORANGE HAIR LAWL!!!!

i mean cmon EWWW
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
Old 12-11-2007, 06:34 AM   #119
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

A small spoiler from MH. There were more bigger ones there but only in Japanese.

SPOILER:
Quote:
Summary Translation by Alterno

Jiraiya who is wounded already falls down (sewer maybe). 5 of the 6 Pain sits while one goes after Jiraiya.

Scene changes to Konoha

Naruto uses rasengan on Tobi again, without any sucess, They vanish.
Tobi brought Naruto to a dark place where there are two other people besides them.
Tobi says: The sucessor of the whirlpool country is here. (there's a dialog between two persons).
it looks really fake to me. Especially the thing about the Successor. It sounds too exciting to happen. And if Naruto were to vanish like that, someone would stop him: Kakashi, or Yamato with his Mokuton. Naruto is not that fast (as far as we know) to run that easily.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:44 AM   #120
Phlow
Academy Student

Phlow is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they're implying it was a genjutsu that brought him to that dark place or something like that, because they said vanish....I doubt they actually ran there. But anywho, yea, Jiraiya with Orange hair, lol.

Last edited by Phlow; 12-11-2007 at 06:45 AM.
Closed Thread