Character Rating Thread #9 - Neji - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: How would you rate this character?
10 11 15.07%
9 17 23.29%
8 18 24.66%
7 14 19.18%
6 8 10.96%
5 4 5.48%
4 0 0%
3 1 1.37%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2007, 01:39 AM   #1
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Character Rating Thread #9 - Neji

Please, rate this character.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2007, 01:40 AM   #2
Shikamaru580
Academy Student

Shikamaru580 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Character Rating Thread #9 - Neji

dude hes sick
Shikamaru580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:42 AM   #3
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

10/10 Best Hyuuga that wasn't on the main branch. He's just a frigging Genius man come on he's sick with it
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:16 AM   #4
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

I gave him a solid 9. He's an analytical badass. His bloodline limit is sweet, and he's extremely confident, to the point of cockyness. Imo, he's allowed to be.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:22 AM   #5
LonelyNinja

He gets a six out of ten for me. His cockiness gets on my nerves sometimes and I'm just not overly impressed with his abilities.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:22 AM   #6
kya
Chuunin

kya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the roughkya is a jewel in the rough

7/10 ugly hair style good principles.
kya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:03 AM   #7
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

8/10

Pretimeskip imo the best Chuunin

For now we didn´t see much of him, unfortunately, I still think he belongs to the strongest
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #8
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
Chuunin

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is an unknown quantity at this point

7 / 10

Neji has a very cool Kekkei Genkai, the Byakugan. And he's a skilled shinobi who knowshow to show an interesting fight (remember the fight with spiderman!). But I don't understand why he's the onlyone to become Jounin of all joungsters. Moreover his new hair-style is pretty..ähmm...how can I say it without beeing offensive...I can't, it looks gay!
But all in all his Doujutsu saves him from beeing a minor character.

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:44 AM   #9
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

Way 2 pompus, but he can put up a hell of a fight since naruto taught him that everything isnt destined

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:46 AM   #10
Shinigami#3
Missing-Nin

Shinigami#3 is an unknown quantity at this point

6 i have not seen anything special from him nor will i he is a very one dimensional ninja nothing to him but taijutsu no high speed,no ninjutsu ability at all and comapred to people like naruto and sasuke he is nothing.

6 is what he gets.
Shinigami#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:54 PM   #11
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

I gave him a 7. His taijutsu skills and Byakugan are ok, but his cockiness and feeling superior annoys me.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #12
d1v
Genin

d1v is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave him a 7, too.
d1v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #13
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

9/10
The 9 is not because of how strong he is right now. I don't think he's as strong as Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura, but I think if he were to be trained by such strong people the other 3 were, he would be as strong as them. That's the 9 for.
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #14
KatonSuiton
Genin

KatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the roughKatonSuiton is a jewel in the rough

I agree with the raters who gave Neji 6-7 out of 10.

He started off as one heck of a cocky guy, annoyed me, like a few others. It's just a good thing he had that Chuunin Exam fight with Naruto, humbled him a bit.
His Taijutsu is superior, meaning he's obviously an excellent close-combat fighter, yet long-distance fighting is still one of his great(er/est) weaknesses. He's had some pretty significant accomplishments for being a lower branch member though. Ranking Jounin at an early age (not Kakashi/Gai early, but I'd consider him being ranked Jounin was plain early.)
He took down the Sound Four spider guy (can't remember his name, don't feel like going on the Wiki >.>), a long-distance type... his major weakness. He's also mastered some of the difficult Hyuuga clan techniques, impressive for a branch member. He's gotten his teammates out of a few sticky situations as well (such as with Jirobo's barrier and Kisame's water prison's).

So, I ended up rating him a 6.5 which rounds up to 7... his cockyness and view of a persons unchanging fate annoyed me, and he has a pretty large weakness in the realm of long-distance combat. He has many good traits and accomplishments that make up for that though. Oh yeah, he's also one of the (cheezyness >) cooler characters in my opinion.

Last edited by KatonSuiton; 12-09-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Small grammatical error. That's all.
KatonSuiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #15
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

I gave him a solid 8, he's strong all over the board and just like anyone else to cross Naruto's path, has grown for the better. Now, if he could ditch the girl locks, he's bad assness would match his look better.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote