College - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: College School or Not?
Yes. 20 90.91%
No. 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2007, 03:18 AM   #31
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough
Re: College

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post

//college life experience is like no other <.<
GET SHIT FACED! >.>;

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 03:20 AM   #32
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
GET SHIT FACED! >.>;
*cough* <.<...>.>

mikey-i r in teh situation presently that's why lol
Old 12-08-2007, 03:27 AM   #33
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
*cough* <.<...>.>

mikey-i r in teh situation presently that's why lol
lol What are you majoring in?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:35 AM   #34
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
lol What are you majoring in?
not sure yet, but i "declared" CIS //computer info systems...and minor in bio tech <.<
Old 12-08-2007, 03:38 AM   #35
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
not sure yet, but i "declared" CIS //computer info systems...and minor in bio tech <.<
Both subjects sound interesting. :O

Before I go to bed, one last thing to the youngins...choose a career/course that you'll enjoy and have fun in. Study something that will motivate you to stay in class and keeps your interest. /gone
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:51 AM   #36
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
GET SHIT FACED! >.>;
Only a douche would spend $20,000 a year to get shit faced. IT's easier to move to a college town, rent a cheap apartment, and walk into the vast amount of parties where no one will notice you being uninvited. $3600 is cheaper than $20,000.

Don't give me the whole "Im gettin a degree while getting shit faced every night at parties." I'm about to be a senior, and most of the douches that major'd in partying I knew as a Freshman never made it past the first year. Then again, I guess it really depends on your college. I happen to goto one of the top three Universities in my state, so natrually the weed out process is quite effective on partyers.

Quote:
Hey Im pretty much the same: Technology management with a minor in Business. OG...are you not even in college.....at your age? Here I am a junior soon to graduate in a year.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 12-08-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #37
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

I voted no cause noone else did!
Anyway in university(we don't pay for our studies in greece you just give exams at the end of the school and you go to the university you want if you have written well enough).In school you are more restricted I mean in university only 2 days of the week you must attend the classes.Plus in unversity you may study harder but hell you have the time of your life.So I say university is something different than school.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #38
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

How is it a life experience? Well...

For one thing, you're away from your parents and adult supervision for a long period of time. Whatever you do, resist the feeling to go home and visit with the exception of breaks. You can experiment in all kinds of shit, like drugs, alcohol, sex, politics, religion, etc. You are forced to live with a complete stranger and to get along with him / her. You have to learn to budget your time a hell of a lot better. You need to learn a number of social skills and what is right and what is wrong. You have to try to resist smoking because almost one in 10 people at your school are going to smoke. You will definitely experience art and learn to express yourself better through it. You find out what you want to do with your life or, at the very least, what you DON'T want to do with your life. You are likely to find love at least once (most people who have a boyfriend / girlfriend in their senior year and stay with them usually end up marrying them). You have more free time in college than you will have at any other point in your life with the exception of retirement.

Whatever it is that you find, make the most of it. That is what college should be.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:50 PM   #39
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

@fresh, it was just a joke man. chill. lol.

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #40
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Only a douche would spend $20,000 a year to get shit faced. IT's easier to move to a college town, rent a cheap apartment, and walk into the vast amount of parties where no one will notice you being uninvited. $3600 is cheaper than $20,000.

Don't give me the whole "Im gettin a degree while getting shit faced every night at parties." I'm about to be a senior, and most of the douches that major'd in partying I knew as a Freshman never made it past the first year. Then again, I guess it really depends on your college. I happen to goto one of the top three Universities in my state, so natrually the weed out process is quite effective on partyers.

Hey Im pretty much the same: Technology management with a minor in Business. OG...are you not even in college.....at your age? Here I am a junior soon to graduate in a year.
I gotta say..i know people who party a lot but still get the work done...depends on the person and the work IMO...my school is one of the top schools also and so i can say that i know people who do good at school and party XD.....but usually they dont work //that's the case for a lot of students anyways...if you schedule things right, you can do both =]

i am in college..i go to UCB...but i've been trying to finish up GE classes...i took some extra classes so that i could get a raise at work so yea...wasted some time then, but worth it lol...no rush to finish school here XD
Old 12-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #41
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Do students normally live at college in dorms and shit? I thought that was for rich people.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:54 PM   #42
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Do students normally live at college in dorms and shit? I thought that was for rich people.
u can choose either...i chose to live at home..since i only live like 20-30 mins away <.<.....

most of the people i know live near the school, not in the dorms lol...whatever you want o.o
Old 12-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #43
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

But do dorms cost epic money?
Old 12-08-2007, 08:44 PM   #44
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
But do dorms cost epic money?
i would say so for a student lol

here's the rates for my school
http://www.housing.berkeley.edu/livi...rates0708.html

^ in addition to that, i know that it's crowded...so dont expect to have much privacy <.<

but i think rates vary...depends on what school you're gonna attend
Old 12-08-2007, 08:59 PM   #45
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

dkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdk
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote