@Shino- - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 02:26 AM   #1
Miburo

@Shino-

What the fuck? You let blatant racism slide, but infract people for making use of an otherwise clearly useless forum tool? After all, I said right in that report post that I was offended. Yet you, word for word according to FreshGrease, said that no one was offended. Obviously something is fucked up.

You'd rather allow racism on the forum then hand out an infraction that I reported? Is that it? What's the fucking deal, boss?

Edit: While the topic is addressed towards shino, I was hoping more for a discussion thread where all forum members could participate. I'm not the only one effected by S_M's blatant racism or making use of the report post function, afterall.

Last edited by Miburo; 12-08-2007 at 02:31 AM.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:27 AM   #2
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: @Shino-

Ah geez, I'm screwed lol.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:28 AM   #3
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

-dont ask me what I am doing in this thread
Old 12-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #4
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to save my ass from demotion?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #5
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post

rofl. a brown mudkip. xD.

Thanks Terri.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #6
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Always a spot for you in the Fight Te Powar thread.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #7
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Bravo and lmao G

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
Old 12-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #8
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trying to save my ass from demotion?
I put you over KFC, you should know what I'd do to save you.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:30 AM   #9
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hide behind me, I'll shield you from any harm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post

lol
Old 12-08-2007, 02:31 AM   #10
Miburo

Er, oh shit. I fixed that Kat!

Old 12-08-2007, 02:32 AM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

The Fight Teh Powar thread is for the revs lol

EDIT@Miburo--Fixed what? o__0;
Old 12-08-2007, 02:34 AM   #12
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to avoid flamming you, in light of what I said in my interview, because frankly, if you flammed me back, I'd ban you, giving you more fuel for your bitching.

I honestly never gave a shit what spewed forth from your mouth (hands). The reason I didn't act upon your reported post was the person that user was having the conversation with said he wasn't offended by it, albeit in white text. Wasn't one of your complaints in earlier arguments about taking things into context? There was no harmful intent, so please follow your own argument points...or am I(allegedly) not the only hypocrite around here?

Your in no trouble, Kat, so no worries.

Next time, please take something like this to PM or else I will ignore you.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 12-08-2007, 02:34 AM   #13
Miburo

Quote:
The Fight Teh Powar thread is for the revs lol

EDIT@Miburo--Fixed what? o__0;
My original post in this thread. I got the names mixed up. ; )

Old 12-08-2007, 02:38 AM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

@Miburo--Lol it's a little late for that, Shino was in the thread before you edited XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
Your in no trouble, Kat, so no worries.
.___________.;

Thank goodness lol. For a second there I thought I'd lose my job. xD
Old 12-08-2007, 02:39 AM   #15
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Miburo--Lol it's a little late for that, Shino was in the thread before you edited XDD

.___________.;

Thank goodness lol. For a second there I thought I'd lose my job. xD
Wouldn't have mattered, I saw where you originally told him about it.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Closed Thread