@Shino- - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 04:12 AM   #46
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: @Shino-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Ha-ha! I made Shino do something. Who has teh powar now? Bwahahaha! XD
pime tarabox =O
__________________
OG is offline  


Old 12-08-2007, 04:20 AM   #47
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head
 
Shino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Posts: 3,163
Thanks: 9
Thanked 550 Times in 164 Posts
Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: @Shino-

Nah, you made your observations based on your assumptions about me. So I used that one correctly, I just didn't give you all the information when doing so, as I thought you were more intelligent than that...so maybe my assumption about you was wrong?

Okay, so I'm not exactly helping my earlier statement any, but luckily for me I don't care what people like you think about me.
__________________




Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:29 AM   #48
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: @Shino-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Nah, you made your observations based on your assumptions about me. So I used that one correctly, I just didn't give you all the information when doing so, as I thought you were more intelligent than that...so maybe my assumption about you was wrong?
I've already explained how those weren't assumptions in anyway. I did not assume anything, I simply stated what I observed. The backing of your argument was completely absent, and you did choose to do what you wanted instead of backing up your shit. Like I said, just saying "Nah, I'm right" doesn't make you right.

Not that it would matter either way, since you've already failed to show that I'm against 'assuming' anyway, so even if you did prove that I assumed something it won't mean jack shit. Protip: I'm against poorly made assumptions made using flawed reasoning, at best. Not assumptions in general. For example, it's assumed that the sun will rise tomorrow, I won't say "OMG LYKE DATZ AN ASSUMPTION LOL" or anything stupid like that. Again, way to fail, boss.

Don't you think it's about time to give it up, I thought you said you were done anyway? ; )
 
Old 12-08-2007, 04:31 AM   #49
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: @Shino-

I'm with Shino. Shuttup and eat your cookies, Miburo. Otherwise:
Freshgrease is offline  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:33 AM   #50
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: @Shino-

Lol, FG. Tell this dude about how I always think steps ahead and that I'll defile arguments and shit. He's not getting it. XDXDXD
 
Old 12-08-2007, 04:34 AM   #51
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: @Shino-

Its like trying to fight Shikamaru in a game of Shogi. You may beable to beat the snot outta him, but you have to outsmart him first.
Freshgrease is offline  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:40 AM   #52
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head
 
Shino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Posts: 3,163
Thanks: 9
Thanked 550 Times in 164 Posts
Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: @Shino-

Yea, I said I was done, but in not keeping with that, I'm proving another one of my points to be right.

You can't stop. You have the uncontrollable urge to prove that you're right and to make sure that everyone else sees it. Is it because if you do, you'll think that you lost the argument, or worse yet, is it because you think others will think you lost?

I'll let you in on a little secret, if you haven't picked up on it already. I couldn't give a shit who wins/loses, the only reason I don't "back my argument up" is because I feel that I don't even owe a worthless piece of shit like you the necessary respect it takes to get me to do it.Just trying to get you to take the bait :P
__________________




Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:51 AM   #53
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head
 
Shino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Posts: 3,163
Thanks: 9
Thanked 550 Times in 164 Posts
Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: @Shino-

I see you replying to this thread. Thank you for continuing to prove that you are incapable of dropping anything argument related. Good job.
__________________




Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:57 AM   #54
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: @Shino-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Yea, I said I was done, but in not keeping with that, I'm proving another one of my points to be right.

You can't stop. You have the uncontrollable urge to prove that you're right and to make sure that everyone else sees it. Is it because if you do, you'll think that you lost the argument, or worse yet, is it because you think others will think you lost?

I'll let you in on a little secrete, if you haven't picked up on it already. I couldn't give a shit who wins/loses, the only reason I don't "back my argument up" is because I feel that I don't even owe a worthless piece of shit like you the necessary respect it takes to get me to do it.Just trying to get you to take the bait :P
Uh, dude, I already 'proved myself right' awhile ago the second you bowed out. Anyone who knows anything about argumentation can clearly see that. I haven't been trying to prove anything for a while now.

I'll also let you in on a little secret though: You're dead wrong about my motives and intentions. Do you really think I'm oblivious to the fact that you're not going to change your mind? Do you really think that I don't realize that calling you out isn't going to get you to see things my way? Do you really think that's what I'm trying to do? Do you think I'd change my stance, even if every bloke on this forum was against me? Don't delude yourself into thinking you're even close to guessing what my intentions and motives are, boss. You haven't got a clue.

Also, I neither expect you to be a man of your word and allow me to get my counter-flame in, nor do I need to resort to flaming to get my point across. It wouldn't have worked even without the white text, boss. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
I see you replying to this thread. Thank you for continuing to prove that you are incapable of dropping anything argument related. Good job.
I'm not the one saying I was done. I believe that was you, my good sir. XD

Last edited by Miburo; 12-08-2007 at 05:01 AM.
 
Old 12-08-2007, 05:14 AM   #55
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head
 
Shino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Posts: 3,163
Thanks: 9
Thanked 550 Times in 164 Posts
Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: @Shino-

I never said "I lose, you win, your the better internet debater than I am". Just because I said I'm done means only one thing, just that. Unfortunately I don't have that urge of yours to always prove myself right. You can say what you want about me not knowing what I'm talking about, but by you continually replying to me, you're not helping to disprove that. Now before you start to say the same could be true about me, I've dropped it many times when dealing with you in the past, and not to mention I don't really care either.

What I said in that interview is only something I decided to do to let people get their "shot" in. So I'm free to ban for it if I want. I only said it to see if you'd take the bait but at the same time knew you wouldn't, which is WHY I put that last part in white.

While the part about not thinking you deserve my respect is true, the only intent behind that flame was to get you to bite back. So even though it was an obvious bait attempt, your still free to "bite" back. After all, you do have a free shot and you know you want to, don't kid anyone. The only way to see what happens is for you to be man enough and do it.
__________________




Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline  
Old 12-08-2007, 05:28 AM   #56
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: @Shino-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
I never said "I lose, you win, your the better internet debater than I am". Just because I said I'm done means only one thing, just that. Unfortunately I don't have that urge of yours to always prove myself right. You can say what you want about me not knowing what I'm talking about, but by you continually replying to me, you're not helping to disprove that. Now before you start to say the same could be true about me, I've dropped it many times when dealing with you in the past, and not to mention I don't really care either.
I never said you did say that. I did say that anyone who knows shit about debating knows which one of us is better at it, that's all.

Also, I suppose it didn't occur to you that perhaps I enjoy debating, arguing, and conflict in general. I mean, it's not like I frequent the debate section, express interest in martial arts and shit, earn money through teaching guys how to kick ass, and am an actual participant in grappling competitions after all. So saying that I don't 'drop' something that I enjoy to do anyway doesn't really prove much, boss.
Quote:
What I said in that interview is only something I decided to do to let people get their "shot" in. So I'm free to ban for it if I want. I only said it to see if you'd take the bait but at the same time knew you wouldn't, which is WHY I put that last part in white.

While the part about not thinking you deserve my respect is true, the only intent behind that flame was to get you to bite back. So even though it was an obvious bait attempt, your still free to "bite" back. After all, you do have a free shot and you know you want to, don't kid anyone. The only way to see what happens is for you to be man enough and do it.
So you admit to trolling and inciting flames, eh? Well done, boss. I guess leading by example isn't your cup of tea? Like I said though, I've already proven anything I'd want to say via a flame without actually flaming you already. It would just be redundant. I'm too good for you little games, boss.
: )
 
Old 12-08-2007, 05:46 AM   #57
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head
 
Shino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Age: 28
Posts: 3,163
Thanks: 9
Thanked 550 Times in 164 Posts
Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: @Shino-

Just because I refuse to debate you doesn't automatically mean your better. Yes, its one of the endless possibilities, but unfortunately for your ego, its not in this case. But feel free to continue thinking that...as if that really needed saying, we all know you will.

I don't recall asking you for your entire hobby list. The next time I want to know something personal about you, I'll fucking ask you. Since you've "proven" you said all you wanted to say, you wont be, and I hope you wont mind if I use one of your words here, "butthurt" if I close this thread. I could do this all morning, and we all know you could as well, what with that uncontrollable urge and all. But honestly I want to move on and do other shit that doesn't involve you.

You lost your chance.

Your statement is plural, where as what I did was just a single event. Please double check your statements before hitting the reply button.
__________________




Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.