All these unexplained things, where and what are they all leading to? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 09-10-2006, 05:19 AM   #1
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
All these unexplained things, where and what are they all leading to?

After all these attacks and unrest all over the world. The so called war against terrorism and such. Could they all be a fraud? Could it all be a setup for a larger event? Why is Bush floundering the U.S. army out there in the middle of nowhere? If it is for oil, then why are the gas prices going up? Shouldn't Bush be getting somewhere for all these unexplained actions? I'm not saying that what I'm saying is true but what if, Bush was actually a puppet under something larger than anyone has ever dreamed of? Could it be Neo Nazis operating underground? Or have communists risen from the ashes again? What are all these attacks such as 9/11 and the recent attempt to destroy all the flights from England? Could it be that these terrorists aren't Islamic fanatics but under a larger scheme? All those convicted people who tried to destroy the planes with the liquid explosives, they were all pure British. If Islam is just a scapegoat for the real actions that are underway? Could the results be WW3 or an armageddon? If the time now is brewing for war, that time is now. If all these unexplained actions continue, then the world would be at unrest and there will be suspicion and tension all around. When there is extreme tension, a single action. One single action down to the smallest crime by one country to another, can result in a war. If this continues to happen, then the diabolical mastermind behind all this did a damn good job because if it's a war he wants, then a war he's gonna get. We will all fight each other and it's all going to be for no valid reason at all. What do you think? Will all these unexplained actions lead to a war or something even worse? Something terrifying and never heard of that is underway even as we speak.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2006, 05:22 AM   #2
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: All these unexplained things, where and what are they all leading to?

im sorry but this is by far the most warped theory with little to back it up i have ever seen, supply some detail or some non-opinionated source

and actually im not sorry for it, its your fault

Last edited by Shikamaru; 09-10-2006 at 05:25 AM.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:18 AM   #3
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Ah well, what can I do about it. This thread is to provide your own opinions and then use it to support or go against my thoughts. If you're going to post in this thread, at least put something down that you know that is connected or what you think is going to happen. You supply the info if you know. I'm just laying down the base thoughts.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:23 AM   #4
Miburo

Quote:
Ah well, what can I do about it. This thread is to provide your own opinions and then use it to support or go against my thoughts. If you're going to post in this thread, at least put something down that you know that is connected or what you think is going to happen. You supply the info if you know. I'm just laying down the base thoughts.
Heh, just kinda funny that you'd suggest that other people should supply info when you just pulled that whole thing out of your...ah, nevermind. ^^;

This theory of yours is just one of those wacky, baseless conspiricy theories. I'd actually find it reassuring that Bush was being used as a puppet or something though, at least then he'd have an excuse. Sadly, I'm pretty sure that he's just an idiot. Oh well, at least no one can say you don't have a good imagination, man. : )
Old 09-10-2006, 10:32 AM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

All I can say is...........Bush is an idiot than runs the most powerful country. If he is a puppet, I believe it. If there is an org that conrtols USA, determined who will be president, they did a good job putting an idiot on the seat of US.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:36 AM   #6
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Sure, why not? Bush obviously hates people and is in a vast conspiracy to kill others. [/sarcasm]

Moved to the correct forum.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The only thing I "believe" that concurrs with you is a suspicion that the September 11th attacks were perpotrated by official sources.

But really, every bad thing that's happened over the last half a decade is a hge master scheme? I suppose you'd also consider the flooding of New Orleans to be the work of a huge Neo-Nazi flooding machine, built under the Hoover Dam?
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:08 PM   #8
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei Genkai View Post
Why is Bush floundering the U.S. army out there in the middle of nowhere? If it is for oil, then why are the gas prices going up?
Military bases in Iraq can suppress the oil there, which = less oil, which = massive profit for oil companies. Not to mention the money made going to war in the first place, by making all the weapons/vehicles needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
I'd actually find it reassuring that Bush was being used as a puppet or something though, at least then he'd have an excuse. Sadly, I'm pretty sure that he's just an idiot.
Lol, he's not an idiot (well, maybe). I think he's senile. If you look at videos from when he was running for governor of Texas, then you'll see that he actually uses big words without stuttering. No, he's older, and makes mistakes such as "it's hard for a single mother... to put... food on her family."
Old 09-11-2006, 06:13 AM   #9
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Mmm. Looks like you guys aren't taking this thread too seriously. Well, that's ok. I'm open to all suggestions. I wanna know everyone's thoughts so pour em in. Just don't make the insults too extreme. I just wanna know what you mean and things. Well, I was thinking, mabye after Bush was elected, could it be that that he and his aides were bribed by some people? Like a secret dark syndicate or something larger. According to you guys, it seems like Bush is a senile old fool and hates everyone so could it be possible he might be voluntary to commiting all these acts? Well, I'm kind of resting on the 9/11 thing but mabye Bush is directing these things under other people who might have his life under control. If Bush was involuntarily being controlled by people who know his everyday life, and all his work, which I wouldn't be surprised, then it might be sensible. A bit at least. Well, what I'm saying is that if Bush is being blackmailed by someone who has the power to kill him anytime anywhere, then could it be possible Bush, who is an old person is being manipulated by someone to commit these acts for his own life? These are just suggestions ok? If these are all false, heck, at least this could be a great movie huh? Lol.

Last edited by Kekkei Genkai; 09-11-2006 at 06:14 AM.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:53 PM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

If that org wants to control the world by controlling oil.... It is trouble.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:06 PM   #11
Optimus Prime
Academy Student

Optimus Prime is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrorists = Bad
America > Terrorists
America + Bombs = Death

Basically we should stop terrorism as fast and as best as possible, wars happen,
Its almost not logical to have a powerhouse like the USA and just get raped by little factions of people.

but i understand your theory i to belive in it

I belive that the underground Org you are refering to is a group of Garden gnomes called the "THAT THEORY IS STUPID" Guild or the TTIS, they have already infultrated our Highest level of travel agencies and have moved up to the white house, i propose that we stop these gnomes at all cost before they destroy the world
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:52 PM   #12
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

okay, so during 9/11 i was very young, but i knew they wouldn't sacrifice their lives for something that wasn't important. THE BIG PICTURE!! most likely it will cause war, based on understanding. EVERYONE IS DYING for what reason??? nobody knows. when u look at it and think, what is their problem, what is ours?? can we prevent it? Why do they do this?? and lastly If ppl are willing to die for their cause, are we the ones who are wrong?? i don't know much but, i learn =D.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #13
talan1590
Genin

talan1590 is an unknown quantity at this point

The one thing that I don't like is that when America tries to stop other countries from getting nuclear weapons, we are the ones who have them. I know for a fact (multiple history teachers have told me), that we have enough nuclear devices to kill every living thing on the planet at least 6 times (overkill).

Apparently, we have them because America is "stable and sane", and we wouldn't attack anyone else unless they attacked us first. Personally, I don't know why we went into Iraq, we should have stayed in Afghanistan, we had a reason to go there, no reason whatsoever to go into Iraq.

But one other thing, lets say in 2000, Al Gore had won the election. And he made the exact same choices that Bush had. Would everyone be saying how bad of a president Gore is? Not everything that is happening Bush can control, such as the gas prices. He has no control over it. It is the gas companies. They have to raise the gas prices because the ones they get the gas from (in foreign countries), raise the prices. In reality, gas stations only get a couple of cents per gallon sold.

"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman."

Ludwig Van Beethoven

"It doesn't hurt until the bone shows... then you can cry a little"

Drum Corps International (DCI) FC Owner
talan1590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:16 PM   #14
White Lotus
Genin

White Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by talan1590 View Post
The one thing that I don't like is that when America tries to stop other countries from getting nuclear weapons, we are the ones who have them. I know for a fact (multiple history teachers have told me), that we have enough nuclear devices to kill every living thing on the planet at least 6 times (overkill).
Think of it this way, (two smaller senarios)

There are 3 boys on the playground, 1 big one and two smaller children, Now lets say the 2 small children have a history of fighting arguing and such, now, if the bigger kid sees these two kids fighting, should he not intervene and stop these children, that is the same reason why the USA ,in some peoples eyes, should help smaller countries.

another scenerio, The police will arrest people with guns if they do not have a permet, although the police themselves have guns, so do you mean by what you are saying technically it is wrong for police to have guns? or is it appropriate for some kind of authority to have something to controll the things it is trying to protect, while protecting itself at the same time.

if you disagree show me where i am wrong i am open to suggestions to better myself.

Quote:
we should have stayed in Afghanistan, we had a reason to go there, no reason whatsoever to go into Iraq.
we are still in Afghanistan, and i don't feel like going into depth about iraq at the moment but i can assure you there are valid reasons to go into war, bush is an intelligent man people need to look past his dialect, he is human but i doubt gore or kerry, or any one of you could have done a better job at handling the disasters in his term.

Quote:
But one other thing, lets say in 2000, Al Gore had won the election. And he made the exact same choices that Bush had. Would everyone be saying how bad of a president Gore is? Not everything that is happening Bush can control, such as the gas prices. He has no control over it. It is the gas companies. They have to raise the gas prices because the ones they get the gas from (in foreign countries), raise the prices. In reality, gas stations only get a couple of cents per gallon sold.
People just like to complain, in a few years they will be crying about the next president

White Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:58 PM   #15
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
Think of it this way, (two smaller senarios)

There are 3 boys on the playground, 1 big one and two smaller children, Now lets say the 2 small children have a history of fighting arguing and such, now, if the bigger kid sees these two kids fighting, should he not intervene and stop these children, that is the same reason why the USA ,in some peoples eyes, should help smaller countries.
...Well if you were to compare this situation to the war in the middle east, then the bigger child would be beating the crap out of the other two children. America ran into the middle east with explosives and placed military bases on top of it. Intervention in this way helps no one.

Quote:
another scenerio, The police will arrest people with guns if they do not have a permet, although the police themselves have guns, so do you mean by what you are saying technically it is wrong for police to have guns? or is it appropriate for some kind of authority to have something to controll the things it is trying to protect, while protecting itself at the same time.
He's probably saying that it's hypocritical; that America has no greater right than another country to carry it's nuclear weapons. But I disagree, America does have more of a right, in comparison to certain radical groups of people. These groups of people would love to have nukes to kill the people they hate. America, on the other hand, doesn't have a particular country right now that it would like to completely massacre.

Quote:
we are still in Afghanistan, and i don't feel like going into depth about iraq at the moment but i can assure you there are valid reasons to go into war, bush is an intelligent man people need to look past his dialect, he is human but i doubt gore or kerry, or any one of you could have done a better job at handling the disasters in his term.
We pulled men out of Afghanistan and stuck them in Iraq. It's not that we completely left Afghanistan, it's that we reduced our forces there, and sent extra forces to a place that had nothing to do with our initial fight.

And about Iraq, you have yet to respond to me in the other thread.

Quote:
People just like to complain, in a few years they will be crying about the next president
Crying to Bush about gas prices is logical, because Bush sent us to war, and war needs quite a bit of oil to run. As oil runs out, gas prices will raise. It wouldn't be so bad if we were losing our oil for a legit cause, but that's not the case.