DarkAztek, I'm calling you out. - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 09:08 PM   #196
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all
Re: DarkAztek, I'm calling you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Haha, that's what I was going for.
lol

AA meetings and Rehab are for quitters.
>.>
<.<

See, Amy Winehouse has it right!
=D

Old 12-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #197
Circe
Academy Student

Circe has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever that is, I fundamentally disagree with them by way of bias.
I dislike her surname.

youth is the belief that anything is possible; aging, 'a lot less is possible than i originally thought. i shouldn't even try.' a young person of 8 will feel wonder and energised. the feeling of being 16 years old will inevitably be missed by those who are no longer 16 years old. when a 17-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates his individuality and sense of irony. when a 37-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates the fact he is 37. a divorced 42-year-old man will think, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl'. After weeks of bar-hopping, the smart ones at least, will amend, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl...who's an old soul.' the puzzle with the essence of youth is that no one has it anymore. fortunately, the loss of youth was solved by vegetarians who didn't eat many vegetables, but did smoke a lot of grass, so everything is perfect.

...too perfect.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:11 PM   #198
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Hello, Trey.
How're you?

I shouldn't be at this meeting, it was a trap!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:13 PM   #199
Circe
Academy Student

Circe has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond repute

I am a Naruto forum user.

And it's for your own good.

youth is the belief that anything is possible; aging, 'a lot less is possible than i originally thought. i shouldn't even try.' a young person of 8 will feel wonder and energised. the feeling of being 16 years old will inevitably be missed by those who are no longer 16 years old. when a 17-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates his individuality and sense of irony. when a 37-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates the fact he is 37. a divorced 42-year-old man will think, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl'. After weeks of bar-hopping, the smart ones at least, will amend, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl...who's an old soul.' the puzzle with the essence of youth is that no one has it anymore. fortunately, the loss of youth was solved by vegetarians who didn't eat many vegetables, but did smoke a lot of grass, so everything is perfect.

...too perfect.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:14 PM   #200
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am a Naruto forum user.

And it's for your own good.
Wha? .
Old 12-09-2007, 09:14 PM   #201
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

Quote:
Whoever that is, I fundamentally disagree with them by way of bias.
I dislike her surname.
lol

Circe, what would we do without you?<3
Quote:
How're you?

I shouldn't be at this meeting, it was a trap!
Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery
Old 12-09-2007, 09:15 PM   #202
Circe
Academy Student

Quote:
lol

Circe, what would we do without you?
I imagine you wouldn't be much worse or better off.

...too perfect.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:16 PM   #203
Trey
Legendary

I'm inclined to agree. I think that applies to most, if not all members of this forum.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #204
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Quote:
I imagine you wouldn't be much worse or better off.
I cannot find a logical hole in this opinion.

Quote:
I'm inclined to agree. I think that applies to most, if not all members of this forum.
Hmmm interesting logic
Old 12-09-2007, 09:19 PM   #205
Circe
Academy Student

Quote:
Naturally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookaipai View Post
I cannot find a logical hole in this opinion.
More like hypothesis.

...too perfect.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:24 PM   #206
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Quote:
Naturally.

More like hypothesis.
true true
lol
Old 12-09-2007, 09:26 PM   #207
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice

This thread may be the craziest damn thing Ive read in the short time I've been alive. And Ive seen some scary stuff. But if I were Aztek I'd be kinda creeped out by this thread. The title dragged everyone in tho. lol

*********|-------------------------/
****o===||__O__________________/ -ZABUZA sword!
*********|____________________/

"But mine doesn't cut through rice paper!" *muffled*
Old 12-09-2007, 09:33 PM   #208
Circe
Academy Student

My feelings were unrequited.

Good a thing I have the elasticity of a rubber band.

...too perfect.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:34 PM   #209
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice

* Gives u a highfive* Good Attitude!

*********|-------------------------/
****o===||__O__________________/ -ZABUZA sword!
*********|____________________/

"But mine doesn't cut through rice paper!" *muffled*
Old 12-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #210
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Aaaaand rejected.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread