Kushina Uzumaki appearence - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-13-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light
Kushina Uzumaki appearence

Spoilers of the new chapter show us a flashback from Jiraiya of him talking to his student Minato and his wife Kushina Uzumaki.

Gotta say though, she looks a lot different than what I thought of.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Kushina Uzumaki appearence

She sure has some long ass hair. o_O I thought she had a tomboy look to her.

I bet this will be stickied since she's finally made an appearance.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #3
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I thought her hair would be short too with the tomboy thing like you stated. She sorta reminds me of another character just can't think of who.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:54 PM   #4
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

i think she had the tomboyish look when she was younger. i think tsunade was the one who said she grew up to be pretty, something along those lines
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #5
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

damn...that's long...Actually, a lot of fanart of her isn't that far off. Kinda scary.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:06 PM   #6
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

All the fanart of her I saw of her with short hair and she didn't smile either. She looks a lot better in the manga than in those fanarts that's for sure.

@Marti

Yeah you're right I do remember one of them mentioning that.

Old 12-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #7
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Well I didn't expect her hair to be that long, but I didn't expect a tomboy look since Jiraiya only spoke of her acting like a tomboy when she was young. Tsunade mentioned that she got sooo beautiful as she got older. So didn't expect short, tomboyish hair nor a rougher look. She does look quite beautiful and very lady-like. Fitting to be the wife of the greatest legend in Naruto and of Konoha. I would say its a good match for her to look that way. Just that hair is CRAZY LONG!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:31 PM   #8
8th_hokage
Genin

8th_hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

this is really cool. Is this the 'scene' where they ask him to be naruto's godfather?
Old 12-13-2007, 03:49 PM   #9
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

You see, His father looks cool, his mum is pretty and he...no comment ^_^
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #10
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

He comes from such a strong family, and yet Naruto is just not living up to the family's reputation.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #11
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

How can he? His chakra control/molding was always screwed with because Minato sealed Kyuubi into Naruto. Also, what reputation did Kushina have?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #12
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Just one thing:

PLEASE, LET'S NOT BEGIN WITH STUPID KUSHINA IS ALIVE THREADS!!!

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #13
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
Just one thing:

PLEASE, LET'S NOT BEGIN WITH STUPID KUSHINA IS ALIVE THREADS!!!
I hear that one there buddy!

But back on point, Kushina hasn't been said to have a reputation of something great yet. So we don't know about that. But remember, Naruto never knew of his family and heritage. SO he has no pride of his family since he doesn't know them. All the other kids knew their family and had pride in their family and took after their family's ways of being a shinobi and talents. Naruto has known nothing from the start so he is basically going from scratch and having to literallly find his own way of the ninja and talents to do something. I think that with him learning of these things about hsi family and their legacy with it all will give him more to attain to and learn. He will then tap in the latent talents of his family and add that to his arsenal and skill. So he is a late bloomer also because he has had to do everything alone to find a way to be something and his own skills. It ain't easy as a kid and doing it all on your own.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:17 PM   #14
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Kushina doesn't look half bad. I realize that Naruto looks and acts like his mother, but has the same hair and eyes like his father. I believe that the next chapter after this week will reveal more about her.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #15
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

She reminds me of Orihime from Bleach, and yeah. She as a tomboyish like person but grew up and became beautiful with age as stated above and by Tsunade in the Manga.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote