I'm in - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
I'm in

ive decided to come to NL today
because i enjoy posting lulz
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #2
Digital Love
Missing-Nin

Digital Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm in

Lol, I totally and completely endorse this thread.
Digital Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #3
ThyMaiden
I like it dirty 24/7

Location: At the gates of Midian... yes thats in greenland... lol
ThyMaiden is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for u Bal!
ThyMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #4
Miburo

I'm offically posting on NL today. If I want to come back I'll just come back. Why am I poasting you ask? Well I'm trying to poast some "omgz witty comment" so someone can post "that wasnt witty! heres something witty!" then everyone can totally crap all over their pants and whatnot. Then someone can get all /wrist and say "Neither of you were/are funny." Then I'll probably bitch about people bitching, because that's just annoying. Then I might poast something smart on the net, because posting something smart on the net makes you an ass or something, I guess. Then I'll tell someone the definition of some word (maybe even the biggest word in the dictionary, if I can find it), so then I can make them my bitch. Whatever. I know half you people are going to say "OMGz wall of text! I'm not going to read that" well, your loss, because everything I poast is awesome, smart, and omgz witty. So I hope something random happens to you, like you falling in a hole filled with dog dookie. I say this because I think random things are funny. Spongebob ftw! So, I'm in. I have a reason, I'm just being a prick. Whatever, I'm rambling. Just say this is a wall of text so I can try to make fun of your ability to read while mispelling half the words I type while insulting you, etc. etc. I'll be active whenever I feel like it.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #5
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I'm offically posting on NL today. If I want to come back I'll just come back. Why am I poasting you ask? Well I'm trying to poast some "omgz witty comment" so someone can post "that wasnt witty! heres something witty!" then everyone can totally crap all over their pants and whatnot. Then someone can get all /wrist and say "Neither of you were/are funny." Then I'll probably bitch about people bitching, because that's just annoying. Then I might poast something smart on the net, because posting something smart on the net makes you an ass or something, I guess. Then I'll tell someone the definition of some word (maybe even the biggest word in the dictionary, if I can find it), so then I can make them my bitch. Whatever. I know half you people are going to say "OMGz wall of text! I'm not going to read that" well, your loss, because everything I poast is awesome, smart, and omgz witty. So I hope something random happens to you, like you falling in a hole filled with dog dookie. I say this because I think random things are funny. Spongebob ftw! So, I'm in. I have a reason, I'm just being a prick. Whatever, I'm rambling. Just say this is a wall of text so I can try to make fun of your ability to read while mispelling half the words I type while insulting you, etc. etc. I'll be active whenever I feel like it.
Omg your so funny that you make me want to put my penis on things. seriously you giaz.

Also a main reason why i mispelt things is because of my moms keybord

Last edited by fieldscarcrow; 12-14-2007 at 06:53 PM.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:53 PM   #6
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

miburo you have a hell lot of damn patience... x_X
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:53 PM   #7
Digital Love
Missing-Nin

Digital Love is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I'm sorry, there was way too much win in that, I am quite afraid the mods might delete it cause IT IS TROLLING OMG!
Digital Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:53 PM   #8
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

bal arent you always in
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:54 PM   #9
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Love View Post
I'm sorry, there was way too much win in that, I am quite afraid the mods might delete it cause IT IS TROLLING OMG!
your such a groupie
Old 12-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #10
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Omg your so funny that you make me want to put my penis on things. seriously you giaz.
You flatter me. I didn't think it was any where close to 'put your penis on things' funny, my good man. You're far too kind. ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
miburo you have a hell lot of damn patience... x_X
Nah, only took me like five minutes, tops. : )

Last edited by Miburo; 12-14-2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: addition
Old 12-14-2007, 06:56 PM   #11
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
bal arent you always in
in women?
yes
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:56 PM   #12
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Quote:
You flatter me. I didn't think it was any where close to 'put your penis on things' funny, my good man. You're far too kind. ; )
I know, and people are going to doubt its really that funny but hey, im even being modest
Old 12-14-2007, 07:00 PM   #13
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
in women?
yes
that is so much not what i meant >.>
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #14
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mockery lol, Misspell more.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:21 PM   #15
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
that is so much not what i meant >.>
that's what it sounded like

seriously lmao
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote