for ITzANIllUZion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
for ITzANIllUZion

One days, you will be doing the thinking of me and you will says "He was great viking leader!" But alas my good frien in the battlings, you was good viking! Remembers when we tooked down the nine headed banshee of hell fires crypt and you were all the like "oh my odin! Its not wearing any shirts!" and I yells out "It looks like the 5th fith wife you be having!" and then we shared some laughters. What a great times. Oh! Remembers when you droped znazgaurd (itza's sword) and you went to picks it up and the 2 tailed ground tooth snarglebooth bit your butts! Oh man, you were so filled with angers. Then remember when th grind beasts tempted us with grinding...oh yeah. you know what im talkings about. So raises your sword!And Lift your glass! For next mornings, we ride to battle the 9,000 foot gwarnat beast and this shall be my last ridings!
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2007, 07:14 PM   #2
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: for ITzANIllUZion

i didnt know itza was a viking O_O
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:14 PM   #3
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

He was great viking! Here is being another story of war!

I just got blandargsherd (my sword) and we were goings to fight stupid ninjas that says they can be winning a fights with a us. So we was challanging them and we was loosing bad because it was just me and him against like 2 million ninjas with flamming swords. But I picked up the great lands and made great hole so all the ninjas falled in it. But there was like 1 millions still being alive. So then I took blandargsherd and his sword and became weedwhacker and severed the head of all remaning ninjas. It was tottaly being sweet,

Last edited by fieldscarcrow; 12-14-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:21 PM   #4
Miburo

Hail!

I didn't think vikings posted threads about being upset because their girlfriends changed their myspaces and shit...

Oh well, see you in Valhalla. : )
Old 12-14-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Hail!

I didn't think vikings posted threads about being upset because their girlfriends changed their myspaces and shit...

Oh well, see you in Valhalla. : )
HA HA! Puney little man child. You tottaly overlooks the purpose of that thread and guess whats? Every time she wanted to breaking the up with me she changes her myspace. So be pardon me for being the concerned.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:24 PM   #6
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
He was great viking! Here is being another story of war!

I just got blandargsherd (my sword) and we were goings to fight stupid ninjas that says they can be winning a fights with a us. So we was challanging them and we was loosing bad because it was just me and him against like 2 million ninjas with flamming swords. But I picked up the great lands and made great hole so all the ninjas falled in it. But there was like 1 millions still being alive. So then I took blandargsherd and his sword and became weedwhacker and severed the head of all remaning ninjas. It was tottaly being sweet,
Ninjas in the viking world wow O_O... makes me wish i was one wait... no i dont werent vikings like savages or something.. i really should go watch the history channel.. >.>
Old 12-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #7
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Ninjas in the viking world wow O_O... makes me wish i was one wait... no i dont werent vikings like savages or something.. i really should go watch the history channel.. >.>
we were the most techonlogicaly advanced for our times
Old 12-14-2007, 07:27 PM   #8
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
we were the most techonlogicaly advanced for our times
so i see lol
Old 12-14-2007, 07:29 PM   #9
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

hahahahah wow..yus..man..those bring back memories

what about the tale of 2 rubbing vag's

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:34 PM   #10
Miburo

Quote:
HA HA! Puney little man child. You tottaly overlooks the purpose of that thread and guess whats? Every time she wanted to breaking the up with me she changes her myspace. So be pardon me for being the concerned.
Oh, I'm sorry. I just treat all attention whoring threads as tools for my amusement. I didn't know they had any other 'purposes.' : )

Also, puny man child? lolz. XD
Old 12-14-2007, 07:38 PM   #11
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
hahahahah wow..yus..man..those bring back memories

what about the tale of 2 rubbing vag's
HAHAHA! *slams ale on table* That makes the good story. Okays, everyones should be listening upwards! So me and itza was walking down flynmartynre, we was sharing the laughters and having the ales. When boom! Suddenly, schmuck for brains comes up to us wth quest of annoyance! But whatevers, we agree to go gets the great golden axe rightousness. Thens bam! We beings confronted by two vagi. we was like "The fuck?" and the vagi weres likes "blarrrrrrghggashhghgh" so we goes to stab them but they start rubbiings together to make great fires attack, and my beard hairs almost catch fire and there being itza laughings his cock off. But we eventualy beats them, gets the axe, and I shred amazing guitar solo. Nothing cool really happens after gigant fires attack.