Creativity Test: Ninja Tools (weapons) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 12-16-2007, 11:09 AM   #1
DreamsofDarkness
Academy Student

DreamsofDarkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Creativity Test: Ninja Tools (weapons)

Put as much thought into it as possible, it can be anything you imagine. Once the thread gets started i'll give you a couple of mine.

"With great power..comes great responsibility...unstability will be his down fall, incredible destruction will befall all unless he can control, the incredible murderous intent from within"

"Be prepared for a new world order...Akatsuki will rise up and take over all..we can't be stopped no matter what you do! Just be ready to join us..........or perish"
DreamsofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2007, 02:51 PM   #2
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: Creativity Test: Ninja Tools (weapons)

Oh, yes. I've been waiting for this. Okay, it's two wristbands, with seals on them. Each seal brings about a different weapon.

Ex. One fires a bunch of kunai, another shoots a rain of needles, others use different elements, ect.

The advantage of this is that the seals don't go away after one use. The disadvantage is that after you use a seal, you can't use it again for awhile, and these summons do cost chakra to use.

Although, it's mainly projectiles, there are exceptions, such as the elements (shooting fire, water, .ect), non-projectile based weapons (blades, larger weapons, ect.), and one seal that launches a genjutsu.

This is the kind of weapon you'd expect Tenten to use.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 03:54 PM   #3
DreamsofDarkness
Academy Student

LOL, thats awesome!! i would have never though of something like that! wow, you did put alot of thought into that 1...but one of mine is Corsigi....its a blade holder that when the user implements chakra into it it turns into a chakra katana!! its kinda like chidori nagashi
It also can send out streams of chakra that can easily slice through ninja tools (like kimmimaro's bones)

"With great power..comes great responsibility...unstability will be his down fall, incredible destruction will befall all unless he can control, the incredible murderous intent from within"

"Be prepared for a new world order...Akatsuki will rise up and take over all..we can't be stopped no matter what you do! Just be ready to join us..........or perish"
Old 12-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #4
metallicafan13
Academy Student

metallicafan13 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got one this is a katana that has the power to oborb a jutsu and give it back to the person ten fold but dose not require any chakra this enables the user to keep all of his chakra and still use jutsu powers
metallicafan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
DreamsofDarkness
Academy Student

Omg,awesomeness!! but isn't that.......cheating?! lol, j/k

Old 12-27-2007, 10:37 PM   #6
Meteorain27
Chuunin

Meteorain27 will become famous soon enoughMeteorain27 will become famous soon enough

Weapons filled with water, so they can be manipulated by water jutsu users.
Meteorain27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #7
Mishuky
Genin

Mishuky is an unknown quantity at this point

Okies. I've put a lot of work into coming up with these (for an OC squad, woot!), so no stealing, pwease!

1-A round hoop almost like a very small hula hoop (a foot or less in diameter) that can be carried on one's back. It's hollow and has one very small hole and four large slits. To use, you place a finger on the small hole and push your chakra through it, allowing it to flow out of the four larger slits. Shaping the chakra that comes out of the slits into "blades," you throw the ring like a large shuriken. The advantage is that since it contains so much of your chakra, the weilder maintains precise control over a Spiky Spinning Hoop Of Doom Type Thing; however, the flow of chakra must be sustained, and an unexperienced user will wear out their chakra reserves pretty quickly.

2-More of a weapon holder. A small, square box that can easily fit into the pouch you use to carry kunai knives, shuriken, etc. It has serveral compartments, each with a separate lid. The first of these contains senbon (those are the needle-things, such as the ones Haku used, right?), the other few contain poison. (To use, you just pull out a senbon, flip open one of the poison compartments and dip the senob in...obviously.) The drawback is that it's hard to use in the middle of a battle, but it can be quite handy in some scenarios. (For the OC who uses this, I also have another weapon worked out--sort of a sword with narrow channels carved into it. You allow your chakra to flow through the channels, strengthening the sword to a nearly unbreakable point. It needs more work, though...)

3-Streamers. "LOL WTF BBQ?" No. Streamers. As in, paper. And little wooden sticks. The idea is that you infuse the paper with your chakra, making it much, much stronger and also easier to control. The paper CAN be destroyed if hit with enough force or with a fire-type jutsu. However, They're lightweight and small (you roll up the paper around the stick it's attatched to), and so they're easy to carry and any intelligent ninja would have a few backups. (If you don't think this would be an effective weapon, try giving yourself a papercut...now, if that paper were the strength of steel and moving pretty darn fast, it wouldn't be pretty, now, would eet?)

4-Small versions of Temari's fan that can be used to create very small amounts of cutting air that would produce damage equal to that of a kunai's. I would think that you carry two, one in each hand. They would be almost like reusable kunai, which is good, but if you come across a wind user with a BIG fan, you're...kinda screwed.

...and that is all. =D

One of the few Kankuro fangirls in existence.

Currently working on a better banner.
Mishuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #8
DreamsofDarkness
Academy Student

absolutely awesome.......LMAO at the papercut comment......yea i think the one i would like to use is either the hula hoop chakra cutting thing or the paper weapons

Old 01-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #9
KoruhiHaku
Academy Student

KoruhiHaku is an unknown quantity at this point

my weapon is a gauntlet with five seals for the elements which i can utilize if i push chakra into it
Old 01-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #10
Keisok
Genin

Keisok is on a distinguished road

I have a few ideas for weapons.

One of the earliest ideas I've had for weapons is actually a sound based weapon. It was a sound wave amplifier that is surgically placed in your throat. It utilizes the sounds that you make and amplifies it. The more chakra it absorbs for the attack, the more powerful the sound blast. However, a too powerful attack can destroy your vocal chords, making you unable to speak.

Another weapon that I came up with was a magnetic field generator that mimics the chakra signature of the the Sandaime Kazekage. It can affect all metallic weapons and enables the user to control them.

A third weapon that I thought up was actually a modified Knife that actually mimics the Francisca Axe. The blade is very top heavy and slightly curved. This allows the blade to bounce around on the ground, and at times suddenly jump high up. These suckers are very hard to dodge and will lodge into you thanks to the serrated edges in the blade.

I have some more ideas, but these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

A favorite quote: Are you thinking what I'm thinking that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem.

An Owner of:

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN
Keisok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:37 AM   #11
kennyboiz
Genin

kennyboiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my first idea is a 2 gloves linked to your mind, which form handsigns to the jutsus you want to make but the requirements are that you can concerntrate hard and have enough chakra to use that jutsu.

My second idea are goggles that can produce sharingan, byakugan or rinnegan but it takes up double the amount of chakra for non-blood related ninjas to use like how Kakashi sharingan takes up more chakra then a uchiha member.

And finally my third idea are shurikens and kunais that when hit explode on contact and dont need chakra or exploding tags to use them.

Hope you like my ideas.

Proud members for these following FC's
Proud member of The Naruto Shippuden FC

Proud member of the Kekkei Genkei FC

Proud member of the Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by kennyboiz; 01-14-2008 at 04:45 AM.
kennyboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
mikaeo
Academy Student

mikaeo is an unknown quantity at this point

okay one of my weapons is a senbon with contents in it similiar to a battery so when it makes contact it releases electricity and paralyzes the target making easier capture though the user would have to use non-conductive gloves.

my other weapon is a battle axe with a poison dart gun integrated into it so when you need to fight long range you can but you can also fight short range

i even have a drawing of it but the forum wont let me upload it but if you want a picture of the battle axe i can email it to you
mikaeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:17 PM   #13
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

A pole which is made of 5 pieces. Each when used on its own can be used to create jutsus using the element that is shown on the piece. Also if all 5 pieces are thrown around the opponent is creates an unbreakable barrier around the opponent. You can also use them to fight with as a seperate piece, 2 pieces or even the pole as a whole.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #14
Keisok
Genin

Keisok is on a distinguished road

I just dug through the weapons section of my sketches and I found some really nice ones.

There's a sword that I came up with that is actually the fusion of dozens of chakra receptive needles. When chakra is applied in a certain manner, different methods of attack can be used. Such as having the blade fire out a wave of needles, or create near invisible edges with needles as a form of phantom blade. It can also be modified into varying forms of blades, making it quite versatile.

There's a a type of battle claw that has a set of wires attaching the blades in the weapon. when forcing chakra into the hands, the blades shoot out in the front, and is quite easily manipulated if the user has decent chakra control. by pulling the chakra away from your hands, the blades retract back into the battle claw.

Theres another form of gloved weapon that I found. Only instead of a claw, it's a shell that has the fist and arms covered. This very simple weapon simply increases the damage that a punch inflicts. It does perform more damage when chakra is applied to it though.

Finally, I must have been replaying Mega Man 3 when I thought this up. It's a set of battle tops that are thrown out and spin around with great speeds from the chakra supplied in them. They have seals on them that determines the function of the top. They can explode with the force of an exploding tag, can be fitted with sawed edges to inflict more damage, or can barrage an enemy with the weapons sealed in it.

I'm probably going to look through my archives some more. There are some nasty little toys in here.

A favorite quote: Are you thinking what I'm thinking that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem.

An Owner of:

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN
Keisok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:53 PM   #15
DreamsofDarkness
Academy Student

well tell me some more that will be awesome.....so far ur weapons are deadly.........deadly is good...very good for a ninja