I miss the old days. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-17-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road
I miss the old days.

*mad rant*When all the genin we're Inferior to everyone hah, 1 jounin seemed uberpowerful to us, and how Orochimaru seemed so strong and now after just 3 years they are taking out akatsuki members?... I'm pretty sure all the other jounin and etc have been training many more years and are not as strong as Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura :P Don't give me that 3 year Sanin training crap When Kakashi said Naruto was stronger then him I was mad! If naruto didnt have the kyuubi hed be no better then 12 year old sakura lol.*mad rant ends*
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: I miss the old days.

I liked Part I better, but I want to see the end of this series as well.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshomaru_55 View Post
*mad rant*When all the genin we're Inferior to everyone hah, 1 jounin seemed uberpowerful to us, and how Orochimaru seemed so strong and now after just 3 years they are taking out akatsuki members?... I'm pretty sure all the other jounin and etc have been training many more years and are not as strong as Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura :P Don't give me that 3 year Sanin training crap When Kakashi said Naruto was stronger then him I was mad! If naruto didnt have the kyuubi hed be no better then 12 year old sakura lol.*mad rant ends*
Meh. Our little Genin ninjas would eventually grow up. *shrug* We can't expect Kishi to keep them in an age where Jounins seemed badass and Orochimaru seemed damn near invincible compared to everyone else. I agree though, I enjoyed part 1 much more than part 2.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #4
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well, i can't completely agree with you. Yeah it was good seeing them as weak genin that couldn't do anything againist real shinobi, and grow from that. But you got to look at that as like a base to grow on. If they stayed that way for the whole series, it wouldn't be all that interesting.

As for jounin training longer than Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. I am not so sure about that. As it stands, the Jounin are always out on missions and other duties, especially after the invasion of Konoha. They don't have as much free time, and they surely don't have time to take a 3 year training session. Nothing to do with the Sannin, but the Sannin's teachings would help a lot.

As for Naruto being stronger than Kakashi, i doubt he is actually stronger, but probably stronger on the inside or something like that. i doubt Naruto would be like 12 year old Sakura without Kyuubi. Lately he hasn't been using him. He was able to finish off 2 of Kakuzu's hearts with his own power. I doubt 12 year old Sakura could do that.

I see part 1 as a base that was meant to build the characters personalities. An now part 2 is the part of the series that Kishi builds the story ith more action. He doesn't have to build the ground rules that he had to in part 1 anymore.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:24 PM   #5
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

I agree that Part 1 is more better, but in Part 2, Kishi really stepped it up a notch. It's been much more emotional, with the death of Chiyo, Asuma, and especially Jiraiya, it's been AMAZING.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #6
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
As for Naruto being stronger than Kakashi, i doubt he is actually stronger, but probably stronger on the inside or something like that. i doubt Naruto would be like 12 year old Sakura without Kyuubi. Lately he hasn't been using him. He was able to finish off 2 of Kakuzu's hearts with his own power. I doubt 12 year old Sakura could do that.

anymore.
It wasnt his own power, he naturally has so much chakra right now because of the kyuubi, He wouldnt be able to do that wind element rasengan without the kyuubi.
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #7
tim86
Academy Student

tim86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It wasnt his own power, he naturally has so much chakra right now because of the kyuubi, He wouldnt be able to do that wind element rasengan without the kyuubi.
thats right, but without kyuubi he wouldnt been hated by the village when he was a child. he would most likely be raised by some of minatos friends(kakashi, yiraja, sarutobi, tsunade,...) and wouldnt do all the pranks but training. he would have a completly different personality. and as he is minatos son it is clear to say he wouldnt be that weak in part 1 and in part 2 around the same level he is now
tim86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:18 PM   #8
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
I agree that Part 1 is more better, but in Part 2, Kishi really stepped it up a notch. It's been much more emotional, with the death of Chiyo, Asuma, and especially Jiraiya, it's been AMAZING.
part 1 was alright but i think i prefer part 2 better.. it keeps me interested plus so much has changed in part 2 also with all the characters and so much interesting info has came out also..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:23 PM   #9
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
kakashi even stated that naruto's normal chakra is about double almost triple his, so he doesn't need any help to use the wind rasengan from the kyuubi.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:35 PM   #10
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
kakashi even stated that naruto's normal chakra is about double almost triple his, so he doesn't need any help to use the wind rasengan from the kyuubi.
And he was still a little kid back then

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:42 PM   #11
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

he also stated during the training for the wind resengan, so he doesn't have to rely on the kyuubi's power any more.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #12
tim86
Academy Student

tim86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
well he could use it now with out kyuubi, but i doubt that he could have learnd it. remember he need to make 1000 shadow clones, wich each need enough chakra. that would be even for him to much
tim86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:52 PM   #13
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
I have a question for those of you that claim that Naruto isnt using Kyuubi shakra. When exactly are you considering that he is using Kyuubi chakra? Do you consider it when tails form or when hiw eyes turn red?

Im sure you have noticed that since the timeskip, every time the situation gets even slightly intense, Naruto's eyes turn red and slitted. That is from Kyuubi chakra. Whatever Jiraiya did to weaken the seal changed Naruto's own chakra to an extent. Before the timeskip, Naruto's eyes only turned red when it got really heavy and it usually wasnt voluntary. I dont know how much of Naruto's chakra is completely his own at all anymore. I think his chakra has been so polluted by the Kyuubi that all of his chakra has the taint of Kyuubi on it which shows in his eyes.

So when you say he isnt relying on Kyuubi chakra anymore, I think you are wrong. The Kyuubi is in everything he does now.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 01:01 AM   #14
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Part 1 was great; however, part 2 is much better imo.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:55 AM   #15
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
..... Get over it?

This isn't the "good ol' Naruto" anymore... It's Shippuuden. You're just going to have to get used to the fact that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are all-powerful. lol

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote