Listen, i don't do drugs. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:01 AM   #31
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Listen, i don't do drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soy Sauce is for America View Post
I belive that you do, because i am 98% drug free.
CHipi no kunorchi quezas?
And the 2%?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-25-2007, 01:05 AM   #32
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
And the 2%?
Must be over the counter.
Or prescription.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:07 AM   #33
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I honestly don't understand why drugs are taken seriously. Most Psychedelic drugs do something your brain can do naturally. Drugs mimic a certain chemical in the brain so that brain reacts like it is that chemical and you see and feel all of the stuff that happens. All of that can come naturally if you would just learn how to control your brain a bit better. And the controlling of the brain would help mankind.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 12-25-2007 at 09:09 AM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 10:22 AM   #34
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Nah man, I don't smoke weed.... I smoke clowns like you in the b-ball court!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSjfQhjFGa8&NR=1
Old 12-25-2007, 10:50 AM   #35
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Quote:
I honestly don't understand why drugs are taken seriously. Most Psychedelic drugs do something your brain can do naturally. Drugs mimic a certain chemical in the brain so that brain reacts like it is that chemical and you see and feel all of the stuff that happens. All of that can come naturally if you would just learn how to control your brain a bit better. And the controlling of the brain would help mankind.
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Yeah, we need to "train" our brains to have very strong hallucinations such as objects morphing into other objects. Or how about intense depersonalisation - the barriers between you and the universe begin to break down. Can't we force ourselves to feel like we have a connection with everything around us? Mushrooms cause people to experience contradictory feelings simultaneously. Some loss of reality. Time meaningless. Senses blend into one. Feeling of being born. Multiple splitting of the ego. Powerful awareness of your own mental processes and senses. Highly symbolic visions when eyes are closed.

Seriously man, what the FUCK are you talking about?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 11:19 AM   #36
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Yeah, we need to "train" our brains to have very strong hallucinations such as objects morphing into other objects. Or how about intense depersonalisation - the barriers between you and the universe begin to break down. Can't we force ourselves to feel like we have a connection with everything around us? Mushrooms cause people to experience contradictory feelings simultaneously. Some loss of reality. Time meaningless. Senses blend into one. Feeling of being born. Multiple splitting of the ego. Powerful awareness of your own mental processes and senses. Highly symbolic visions when eyes are closed.

Seriously man, what the FUCK are you talking about?
But all it does is mimic the effects of serotonin. I mean I am not saying there is nothing good about drugs at all. I mean look at the music that was produced by them.

I have heard people tell me what being drugged is like because they like to brag about how I will never be able to take them. The funny thing is when I am listening to music, I have experienced some of these things. One time I was listening to the band, Nile, on my Ipod outside, and all of the sudden everything around me began to morph into ancient Egyptians pyramids and stuff. It looked pretty freaking real, almost so much that it almost wasn't a dream. Not only that, but I have heard that after taking certain hallucinogenic you start to notice some of nature's patterns such as seeing the clock hit 3:33 and the next time you look at it, it becomes 4:44. I have experienced this many times. I mean how can you believe that the brain has limits such as not being able to alter reality by itself? It is programmed for the brain to be able to create a perspective of reality different from everyone else's. With the right mental training, why can't I change my reality after meditation?

- Heraclitus
Old 12-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #37
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Mimic the effects of serotin? Not at all. Do you understand how drugs work? It attaches itself to different nerve receptors that are not normally effected (or affected) by the drug. It's also hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of times more than the brain would ever normally produce.

It's also not just 5HT that is released by a drug. Seriously, do a little learning before you write such nonsense.

If you really are hallucinating without drug use, that probably means that you are schizophrenic. Or an insomniac. Also, hallucinations != the effects of a psychedelic drug. Once again, I ask you to do some reading.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 12-25-2007, 11:44 AM   #38
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Mimic the effects of serotin? Not at all. Do you understand how drugs work? It attaches itself to different nerve receptors that are not normally effected (or affected) by the drug. It's also hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of times more than the brain would ever normally produce.

It's also not just 5HT that is released by a drug. Seriously, do a little learning before you write such nonsense.

If you really are hallucinating without drug use, that probably means that you are schizophrenic. Or an insomniac. Also, hallucinations != the effects of a psychedelic drug. Once again, I ask you to do some reading.
I probably should do a bit more reading . I still don't understand why I can't train my brain to produce those effects. I mean even if I am schizophrenic or an insomniac, are they really bad at all if I can be this and that when I want to. I mean the idea that someone can be "mentally ill" is ridiculous. Just because the person cannot communicate with others or do the same things as we can do, it doesn't mean that they are "ill." All it means is that they are different then the average human who to them could be considered, "ill." What if all mental illnesses are just different stages the brain can produce? What if the true mental illness is not being able to switch from one stage to another?

- Heraclitus
Old 12-25-2007, 11:55 AM   #39
DarkAztek
Sand Man

...Being a schizophrenic or an insomniac is not desirable. It's a SMI. And it's not a stage. Once again, do some reading. Take a psychology class or something.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:43 PM   #40
RNB
El Topo

How do you know it is not desirable? Are you one? And what I meant by stage was perspective, which I don't see how it can't be. Also I probably will go to school for psychology, but until then I will just go off of observations and readings. Though there really isn't much time to read anymore, at the age of 15.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-25-2007, 02:34 PM   #41
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Stop lying you know you do every typr of drug known to man. Crystal meth, mushrooms, cocaine, opium, etc

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:46 PM   #42
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Quote:
How do you know it is not desirable?
...Please tell me that you're being kidding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

This is the last time I will tell you this:

STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. THINGS. YOU. KNOW. NOTHING. ABOUT. IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #43
LonelyNinja

Quote:
I tried to tell someone that once. The following battle of words (I guess) was rather amusing.

Anywho, in Soviet Russia drugs are 98% you!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:55 PM   #44
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
...Please tell me that you're being kidding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

This is the last time I will tell you this:

See this is why I don't worship books. You take the knowledge on the internet and take it to be truth, but your forget the idea that nothing can be universally proven because everyone's reality is different. Let me ask you this question. Do you have Schizophrenia?

I mean certain people like certain things. It all comes to what kind of person you are. I for one am in favor of the idea that even things such as extreme paranoia can be desirable to certain people. I mean you say I know nothing about something, but in reality neither do you because you haven't had a first hand experience with it.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-27-2007, 09:06 PM   #45
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who wants to know the human psyche will learn next to nothing from experimental psychology. He would be better advised to abandon exact science, put away his scholar's gown, bid farewell to his study, and wander with human heart throughout the world. There in the horrors of prisons, lunatic asylums and hospitals, in drab suburban pubs, in brothels and gambling-hells, in the salons of the elegant, the Stock Exchanges, socialist meetings, churches, revivalist gatherings and ecstatic sects, through love and hate, through the experience of passion in every form in his own body, he would reap richer stores of knowledge than text-books a foot thick could give him, and he will know how to doctor the sick with a real knowledge of the human soul. -- Carl Jung

It's best to strike a balance. ~_~

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart