msg to DA.. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough
msg to DA..

Quote:
Oh my God, gibigbig! You guess that we were gunna choose yo- Oh. Oaky already ruined it.

...Thread closed.
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...ewpost&t=35692

dude.... dont assume, if i wanted it i would have asked. i run too many sites as is

Last edited by gibigbig; 12-25-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: msg to DA..

Yeah, I'm sure that you have so many extracurricular activities getting ready for college that you simply don't have time to be a mod on NL. I mean, it takes HOURS, right? Are you saying that pointing out the absence had NOTHING to do with you wanting a job? Huh. So I guess you're just Captain Obvious and pointing out things people already know?

Either way, it's not a good thing. You choose.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 12-25-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibigbig View Post
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...ewpost&t=35692

dude.... dont assume, if i wanted it i would have asked. i run too many sites as is
If you don't want it then why do you pursue to defend yourself. If you really didn't want it then you would have left it alone because of the fact that you won't get the mod spot.

You are just turning molehills into mountains.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-25-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure that you have so many extracurricular activities getting ready for college that you simply don't have time to be a mod on NL. I mean, it takes HOURS, right? Are you saying that pointing out the absence had NOTHING to do with you wanting a job? Huh. So I guess you're just Captain Obvious and pointing out things people already know?

Either way, it's not a good thing. You choose.
dude that little speech has absolutely nothing to do with anything, it makes no sense in any way to this situation. ur sarcasm fails and u have no point, good day and good bye

Quote:
If you don't want it then why do you pursue to defend yourself. If you really didn't want it then you would have left it alone because of the fact that you won't get the mod spot.

*sigh* firstly, if i wanted ur opinion then i i would have named it msg to everybody but i didnt so take a hint.
secondly, da said something towards me that i didnt like, so i will be defensive here
Old 12-25-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post

=O and that's coming from someone who said DA'S sig was "offensive"

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
Old 12-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #6
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
dude that little speech has absolutely nothing to do with anything, it makes no sense in any way to this situation. ur sarcasm fails and u have no point, good day and good bye

*sigh* firstly, if i wanted ur opinion then i i would have named it msg to everybody but i didnt so take a hint.
secondly, da said something towards me that i didnt like, so i will be defensive here
So are you one of them newbs who reports flames? Are you one of those people who would take offense if I called you a noob? I mean seriously, learn to control yourself. No wonder wars are started because of religious matters. It is because we can't even control are minds when we here something we don't like.

BTW, if you really just wanted to talk to him, you should have sent him a pm so that you wouldn't look like an attention whore.

Quote:
=O and that's coming from someone who said DA'S sig was "offensive"
I'd hope you'd understand why I did that. How can you be part of the revolution if you don't understand its goal?

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 12-25-2007 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
Le0N
your a faggot

Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts

Quote:
So are you one of them newbs who reports flames? Are you one of those people who would take offense if I called you a noob? I mean seriously, learn to control yourself. No wonder wars are started because of religious matters. It is because we can't even control are minds when we here something we don't like.

BTW, if you really just wanted to talk to him, you should have sent him a pm so that you wouldn't look like an attention whore.
Agreed .
Old 12-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I'd hope you'd understand why I did that. How can you be part of the revolution if you don't understand its goal?
If the word "sarcism" ever popped into your mind maybe you wouldn't be asking that.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 12-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Quote:
Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. ...Neither does not understanding a concept. Hey! You should join the GOP!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 12-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #10
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

Quote:

your first 5 lines of posting had nothing to do with anything as well -.-
as for the pm issues, u obviosly didnt notice that this was the only sure way i see him getting this. and i repeat to both of you, this thread doesnt concern you, only me and DA, it seems that u are the attention whores for posting when u are not welcome. dont call me noob
Quote:
Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. ...Neither does not understanding a concept. Hey! You should join the GOP!
fuuny, thats precisely what u did in ur first reply -.-'
what is the GOP?

Last edited by gibigbig; 12-25-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #11
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
If the word "sarcism" ever popped into your mind maybe you wouldn't be asking that.
Sarcasm is pretty hard to tell on the internet if you don't make it look blatantly obvious. And if you don't make it blatantly obvious, it doesn't create a good amount of lulz.

- Heraclitus
Old 12-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #12
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Quote:
Sarcasm is pretty hard to tell on the internet if you don't make it look blatantly obvious. And if you don't make it blatantly obvious, it doesn't create a good amount of lulz.
I guess ur right but now u know >.>

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 12-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #13
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
your first 5 lines of posting had nothing to do with anything as well -.-
as for the pm issues, u obviosly didnt notice that this was the only sure way i see him getting this. and i repeat to both of you, this thread doesnt concern you, only me and DA, it seems that u are the attention whores for posting when u are not welcome. dont call me noob
fuuny, thats precisely what u did in ur first reply -.-'
what is the GOP?
You do realize that everyone here is free to chime in on whatever subject is being discussed, whether you like it or not, right?

Posting in a not so legendary thread!
Old 12-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #14
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

Quote:
You do realize that everyone here is free to chime in on whatever subject is being discussed, whether you like it or not, right?

Posting in a not so legendary thread!
notice i never said "dont post here", i said "posting when u are not welcome". of course i know that -.-
the message i was trying to get out was that i wanted to tell DA dont make assumptions off me
Old 12-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #15
DarkAztek
Sand Man

There's nothing I can say that will make this thread any funnier, more ironic, or more asinine. I hope that in time you will come to realize what's going on and hopefully the shock wave from you slapping your forehead will only take out your surrounding neighborhood and not the entire planet.

But if you are still confused as to what I said, by all means take it to a PM instead of attention mongering in the Spam area.

Closed Thread