msg to DA.. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title
 
gibigbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: www.narutoking.com
Age: 23
Posts: 623
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough
msg to DA..

Quote:
Oh my God, gibigbig! You guess that we were gunna choose yo- Oh. Oaky already ruined it.


...Thread closed.
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...ewpost&t=35692


dude.... dont assume, if i wanted it i would have asked. i run too many sites as is
__________________
<3 TinyPic.com

Last edited by gibigbig; 12-25-2007 at 10:43 AM.
gibigbig is offline  


Old 12-25-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: msg to DA..

Yeah, I'm sure that you have so many extracurricular activities getting ready for college that you simply don't have time to be a mod on NL. I mean, it takes HOURS, right? Are you saying that pointing out the absence had NOTHING to do with you wanting a job? Huh. So I guess you're just Captain Obvious and pointing out things people already know?

Either way, it's not a good thing. You choose.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibigbig View Post
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...ewpost&t=35692


dude.... dont assume, if i wanted it i would have asked. i run too many sites as is
If you don't want it then why do you pursue to defend yourself. If you really didn't want it then you would have left it alone because of the fact that you won't get the mod spot.


You are just turning molehills into mountains.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title
 
gibigbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: www.narutoking.com
Age: 23
Posts: 623
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure that you have so many extracurricular activities getting ready for college that you simply don't have time to be a mod on NL. I mean, it takes HOURS, right? Are you saying that pointing out the absence had NOTHING to do with you wanting a job? Huh. So I guess you're just Captain Obvious and pointing out things people already know?

Either way, it's not a good thing. You choose.
dude that little speech has absolutely nothing to do with anything, it makes no sense in any way to this situation. ur sarcasm fails and u have no point, good day and good bye

Quote:
If you don't want it then why do you pursue to defend yourself. If you really didn't want it then you would have left it alone because of the fact that you won't get the mod spot.


You are just turning molehills into mountains.
*sigh* firstly, if i wanted ur opinion then i i would have named it msg to everybody but i didnt so take a hint.
secondly, da said something towards me that i didnt like, so i will be defensive here
__________________
<3 TinyPic.com
gibigbig is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
sasuke_power
The Reaper
 
sasuke_power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Splinter in your mind that you cant reach
Age: 25
Posts: 561
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
If you don't want it then why do you pursue to defend yourself. If you really didn't want it then you would have left it alone because of the fact that you won't get the mod spot.


You are just turning molehills into mountains.
=O and that's coming from someone who said DA'S sig was "offensive"
__________________
--------SIG--------
>


SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #6
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibigbig View Post
dude that little speech has absolutely nothing to do with anything, it makes no sense in any way to this situation. ur sarcasm fails and u have no point, good day and good bye

*sigh* firstly, if i wanted ur opinion then i i would have named it msg to everybody but i didnt so take a hint.
secondly, da said something towards me that i didnt like, so i will be defensive here
So are you one of them newbs who reports flames? Are you one of those people who would take offense if I called you a noob? I mean seriously, learn to control yourself. No wonder wars are started because of religious matters. It is because we can't even control are minds when we here something we don't like.

BTW, if you really just wanted to talk to him, you should have sent him a pm so that you wouldn't look like an attention whore.

Quote:
=O and that's coming from someone who said DA'S sig was "offensive"
I'd hope you'd understand why I did that. How can you be part of the revolution if you don't understand its goal?
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 12-25-2007 at 11:30 AM.
RNB is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
Le0N
your a faggot
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Watching little kids get off the elementary school bus ;]/Shino
Age: 24
Posts: 92
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Le0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these partsLe0N is infamous around these parts
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
So are you one of them newbs who reports flames? Are you one of those people who would take offense if I called you a noob? I mean seriously, learn to control yourself. No wonder wars are started because of religious matters. It is because we can't even control are minds when we here something we don't like.

BTW, if you really just wanted to talk to him, you should have sent him a pm so that you wouldn't look like an attention whore.
Agreed .
Le0N is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
sasuke_power
The Reaper
 
sasuke_power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Splinter in your mind that you cant reach
Age: 25
Posts: 561
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
So are you one of them newbs who reports flames? Are you one of those people who would take offense if I called you a noob? I mean seriously, learn to control yourself. No wonder wars are started because of religious matters. It is because we can't even control are minds when we here something we don't like.

BTW, if you really just wanted to talk to him, you should have sent him a pm so that you wouldn't look like an attention whore.



I'd hope you'd understand why I did that. How can you be part of the revolution if you don't understand its goal?
If the word "sarcism" ever popped into your mind maybe you wouldn't be asking that.
__________________
--------SIG--------
>


SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
dude that little speech has absolutely nothing to do with anything, it makes no sense in any way to this situation. ur sarcasm fails and u have no point, good day and good bye
Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. ...Neither does not understanding a concept. Hey! You should join the GOP!
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #10
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title
 
gibigbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: www.narutoking.com
Age: 23
Posts: 623
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
So are you one of them newbs who reports flames? Are you one of those people who would take offense if I called you a noob? I mean seriously, learn to control yourself. No wonder wars are started because of religious matters. It is because we can't even control are minds when we here something we don't like.

BTW, if you really just wanted to talk to him, you should have sent him a pm so that you wouldn't look like an attention whore.
your first 5 lines of posting had nothing to do with anything as well -.-
as for the pm issues, u obviosly didnt notice that this was the only sure way i see him getting this. and i repeat to both of you, this thread doesnt concern you, only me and DA, it seems that u are the attention whores for posting when u are not welcome. dont call me noob
Quote:
Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. ...Neither does not understanding a concept. Hey! You should join the GOP!
fuuny, thats precisely what u did in ur first reply -.-'
what is the GOP?
__________________
<3 TinyPic.com

Last edited by gibigbig; 12-25-2007 at 11:35 AM.
gibigbig is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #11
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
If the word "sarcism" ever popped into your mind maybe you wouldn't be asking that.
Sarcasm is pretty hard to tell on the internet if you don't make it look blatantly obvious. And if you don't make it blatantly obvious, it doesn't create a good amount of lulz.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #12
sasuke_power
The Reaper
 
sasuke_power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Splinter in your mind that you cant reach
Age: 25
Posts: 561
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Sarcasm is pretty hard to tell on the internet if you don't make it look blatantly obvious. And if you don't make it blatantly obvious, it doesn't create a good amount of lulz.
I guess ur right but now u know >.>
__________________
--------SIG--------
>


SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #13
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibigbig View Post
your first 5 lines of posting had nothing to do with anything as well -.-
as for the pm issues, u obviosly didnt notice that this was the only sure way i see him getting this. and i repeat to both of you, this thread doesnt concern you, only me and DA, it seems that u are the attention whores for posting when u are not welcome. dont call me noob
fuuny, thats precisely what u did in ur first reply -.-'
what is the GOP?
You do realize that everyone here is free to chime in on whatever subject is being discussed, whether you like it or not, right?

Posting in a not so legendary thread!
MikeyM1979 is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #14
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title
 
gibigbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: www.narutoking.com
Age: 23
Posts: 623
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough
Re: msg to DA..

Quote:
You do realize that everyone here is free to chime in on whatever subject is being discussed, whether you like it or not, right?

Posting in a not so legendary thread!
notice i never said "dont post here", i said "posting when u are not welcome". of course i know that -.-
the message i was trying to get out was that i wanted to tell DA dont make assumptions off me
__________________
<3 TinyPic.com
gibigbig is offline  
Old 12-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #15
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: msg to DA..

There's nothing I can say that will make this thread any funnier, more ironic, or more asinine. I hope that in time you will come to realize what's going on and hopefully the shock wave from you slapping your forehead will only take out your surrounding neighborhood and not the entire planet.

But if you are still confused as to what I said, by all means take it to a PM instead of attention mongering in the Spam area.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.